EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » World map showing indigenous skin colour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: World map showing indigenous skin colour
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a map on here showing indigenous skin colour. Took a look for it, but no joy - anyone have a link?

If you've seen the map, do you know if it's accurate?

Thanks

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the map's racist
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How so?
Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
the map's racist

This map is NOT Racist, it is STUPID, which is just how I like my Albinos. The dumber they are, the less able they are to withstand the truth.

Lets test it.

Claus, do a quick Google of people around the world, consider how long they have been there, then tell us if the map makes any sense except for the most obvious.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
[qb] the map's racist

This map is NOT Racist, it is STUPID, which is just how I like my Albinos. The dumber they are, the less able they are to withstand the truth.

Lets test it.

Claus, do a quick Google of people around the world, consider how long they have been there, then tell us if the map makes any sense except for the most obvious.

the map has nothing to do with how long people were there so why consider it?
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^That's not to say that no good comes of these bogus Albino pronouncements.
Quite the contrary, you can learn a lot from their lies provided you are well versed and observant.

Note the West coast of South America - this is where all of the great civilizations of South America were located.

The map clearly tell us that we should expect to see some very dark skinned Black people there.

But on the other hand, Albino historians tell us that THESE were the creators of those great South American civilizations.

-

And they created fake artwork to prove it too!

-

But this is one of those rare cases where the Albinos lie actually has some truth to it. These are the REAL people of the region - WITH "Authentic" artwork to prove it.

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
the map has nothing to do with how long people were there so why consider it?

The title is "Skin colour Map for "Indigenous" People.

As relates to people "Indigenous" means the ORIGINAL inhabitants!

He,he,he:

See where I'm going?

Where are Albinos "Indigenous" to?

Ha,ha,ha:

Just two places, Africa and Central Asia.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

...The UVR [ultraviolet radiation] data recorded by satellite were combined with environmental variables and data on human skin reflectance in a geographic information system (GIS). These were then analyzed visually and statistically through exploratory data analysis, correlation analysis, principal components analysis, least-squares regression analysis, and nonlinear techniques. The main finding of this study was that the evolution of skin reflectance could be almost fully modeled as a linear effect of UVR in the autumn alone. This linear model needs only minor modification, by the introduction of terms for the maximum amount of UVR, and for summer precipitation and winter precipitation, to account for almost all the variation in skin reflectance.

Below is a comment on this map from Discover Magazine's Gene Expressions Blog:

What the shades of humanity should be

The map above was generated from the regression analysis. Apparently it has been updated as of 2007 (received the link from a friend). It does look much better than it did in the original paper (which I have read and have a PDF copy of). Do note that the selection of peoples whose reflectance values were plugged into the model obviously matters. But I still think it's interesting the sort of predictions this map produces and how it fits with our intuitions of what the distributions should be, and the knowledge of what they are. Note the equivalent latitudes in Europe and North America, or Australia.

original source of chart:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10263/full

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15386260

Geographic distribution of environmental factors influencing human skin coloration
George Chaplin

Abstract
Skin coloration in indigenous peoples is strongly related to levels of ultraviolet radiation (UVR). In this study, the relationships of skin reflectance to seasonal UVR levels and other environmental variables were investigated, with the aim of determining which variables contributed most significantly to skin reflectance. The UVR data recorded by satellite were combined with environmental variables and data on human skin reflectance in a geographic information system (GIS). These were then analyzed visually and statistically through exploratory data analysis, correlation analysis, principal components analysis, least-squares regression analysis, and nonlinear techniques. The main finding of this study was that the evolution of skin reflectance could be almost fully modeled as a linear effect of UVR in the autumn alone. This linear model needs only minor modification, by the introduction of terms for the maximum amount of UVR, and for summer precipitation and winter precipitation, to account for almost all the variation in skin reflectance. A further significant finding was that the effect of summer UVR seems to reach a threshold beyond which further adaptation is difficult.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
^^^^ this is a Peruvian man

-
The Mulatto Gentlemen of Esmeraldas,
1599. Museo de América. by Andrés Sánchez Gallque

^^^ The man's name is

Don Francisco (de) Arobe

the son of an African and an Indian, in European clothing with native jewlery with his sons
In the painted plaque that appears on the right side of the painting the men are referred to as mulattoes ('Zambos') in this sense Afro-Indians. In 1580 Miguel Cabello Balboa described the Esmerelda rgion.

The judge Juan del Barrio Sepúlveda in 1599 commissioned Indian painter Andrés Sánchez Galque to portray black people who arrived in Quito Arobes among the Indians of their jurisdiction to render obedience to the king.

This painting was sent to the monarch as a testimony of conversion and peaceful population of blacks and Indians infidels in the province of Esmeraldas.

The portrait by Andres Sanchez Galque in 1599 - see right - indicates Arobe Francis was 56 years, suggesting that the landing would have occurred around the year 1543.

Of course, from the beginning of the colonization of Hispaniola, black slaves found ways to escape from their masters, often by fleeing to more remote areas and joining with Indian groups. They formed Maroon communities that were often autonomous, ruled by African custom, and feared by the settlers. The Image of the Black in Western Art presents a painting by Adrian Sanchez Galque from 1599 that depicts Francisco de Arobe, the ruler of one of these Maroon communities, aged fifty-six, and his two sons, Pedro, aged twenty-two, and Domingo, eighteen.

But as usual Mike is trying to hide their African ancestry

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
original source of chart:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10263/full

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15386260

Geographic distribution of environmental factors influencing human skin coloration
George Chaplin

Abstract
Skin coloration in indigenous peoples is strongly related to levels of ultraviolet radiation (UVR). In this study, the relationships of skin reflectance to seasonal UVR levels and other environmental variables were investigated, with the aim of determining which variables contributed most significantly to skin reflectance. The UVR data recorded by satellite were combined with environmental variables and data on human skin reflectance in a geographic information system (GIS). These were then analyzed visually and statistically through exploratory data analysis, correlation analysis, principal components analysis, least-squares regression analysis, and nonlinear techniques. The main finding of this study was that the evolution of skin reflectance could be almost fully modeled as a linear effect of UVR in the autumn alone. This linear model needs only minor modification, by the introduction of terms for the maximum amount of UVR, and for summer precipitation and winter precipitation, to account for almost all the variation in skin reflectance. A further significant finding was that the effect of summer UVR seems to reach a threshold beyond which further adaptation is difficult.

Ha,ha,ha:

Albinos are funnier than a barrel of Monkeys!

REFLECTANCE?????

Definition of REFLECTANCE

The fraction of the total radiant flux incident upon a surface that is reflected and that varies according to the wavelength distribution of the incident radiation — called also re*flec*tiv*i*ty,

THIS IS REFLECTANCE!

-

If that that is what WHITE skin does to the Suns rays....

THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS??????

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, pardon me for saying this, but I have noticed a marked decline in the speed of your responses, and also the lie content of your responses.

As a fresh young poster, your replies were almost instantaneous, with a very heavy lie content. Now it takes forever to get a response, and when it does come, the lie content is pity-worthy.

You're wearing down, aren't you?
The truth is like ocean waves beating against rocky shores. Little by little, the Oceans waves will wear down the rocks, leaving only sand as a reminder of the rocks that were once there.
Change you ways lioness, come into the light, embrace the beauty of truth. I don't want to have to turn you into Sand.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ are you claiming black people's skin is more reflective?

yes or no is the only answer I'm accepting

posting a picture of someone with skin canser is not an answer, it's you trying to be slick

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

posting a picture of someone with skin canser is not an answer, it's you trying to be slick

Lioness, clearly Albino scientists are playing the "See White Skin is Good" bullsh1t - in denial of Albinism. And just as clearly, you asinine Albinos are eating it up - because you WANT to believe it.

Come now lioness, you know damn well that the issue with Human skin is its ability to "ABSORB" UV energy without damage. That is ONLY accomplished with Melanin in the skin, something that you Albinos have very little of.

So how could the issue of skin reflectance possibly be Germain to anything related?
IT'S NOT!
I believe the colored folk call it cracker bullsh1t.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I ran across this on the "Naked Science Forum" and it just broke my heart. Poor ignorant Albinos searching for reasons why they are so susceptible to damage from the Sun - but NEVER daring to mouth the real reason.

tommya300

View Profile
Reply #4 on: 24/09/2010 12:23:28

"ULTRA-VIOLET and SKIN CANCER

At the opposite side of the visible spectrum is the Ultra-Violet, above the blue light. U.V. (for short) is dangerous for life, since it literally destroys cells without immediate alarm. UV is used to sterilize tools, kill bacteria and germs, and it is responsible for skin cancer. We have no UV sensor in skin, we can't see UV, so we are totally unprotected from UV. When you are exposed to sun's UV, mostly from 11am to 3pm (UV rays angle enters easily at the Earth atmosphere), your skin is being hit by a massive UV radiation and it leads to all sort of problems. Most severe sun burn is caused more by UV than IR, you will only feel it hours later when your skin will respond to the intense UV attack, red, hot, pain. In real, our body developed the skin's IR sensors as a way to protect ourselves from the immediate danger, the fire, since during all the evolutionary process we were much more exposed to fire (burning bushes, trees, forest) emitting lots of IR, than UV. As the sun also emits IR, our body always used the IR sensors to indicate sun's intensity, forcing us to look for a shading area, thus, protecting us from dangerous UV. Later on, tanning at the beach gain a new meaning, sun's heat triggers the skin alarm sensors, but it is ignored and UV is all over your fragile skin. Ignoring the danger people at the beach think that as hotter the better, well, better for skin cancer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is just so sad, poor Tommy has convinced himself that his ancestors were exposed to fire more often than the Sun:
You know, that bright ball that comes up each and every day, and hangs around for about twelve hours of each day.

See, I told you Albinos were delusional.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I knew he couldn't answer the question, brings up skin reflectance puts up illustrations and then asks me why it's germain
pathetic

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
I knew he couldn't answer the question, brings up skin reflectance puts up illustrations and then asks me why it's germain
pathetic

From the lioness school of "If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Bamboozle Them With Bullshit!"
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Damn Liar!

Are you REALLY that dumb!

I feel bad that I have taken the time on several occasions to explain to you what happens when radiation strikes black and white skin. We have also discussed what role Sunblock will play when applied to albino skin.

Have you really learned nothing or are you just intentionally acting ignorant?

White skin does not reflect UV radiation. UV radiation penetrates white skin. Some even past straight through the body, damaging cells as it does.

Likewise, black skin does not reflect radiation. Black skin ABSORBS radiation and redirects it's energies as heat or electrical energy.
This is the role melanin, and in the case of albinos, the damage incurred by UV with the lack of melanin.
Liar, this is what causes skin cancer in whites. If it were true that white skin reflected UV, then the energies of those particles would be reflected and whites would not incur skin cancer.
The fact is, the cells of white skin are struck by UV and the energies of those collisions imparts those energies to the cells. The energy accumulates and resistance within the cell converts those energies as heat. Unlike Eumelanin rich skin, white skin cannot radiate those energies faster than they accumulate. After reaching a specific threshold, the cell is irreparably damaged by heat and becomes cancerous.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Hey MK, it seems to me that Albinos should be very angry at their scientists for lying to them for so long - I wonder why they're not.

The author of that totally bogus and STUPID study titled "Geographic distribution of environmental factors influencing human skin coloration" was G. Chaplin of the Department of Anthropology, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California 94118, USA.

I looked him up and guess what? He co-authored a number of studies with guess who? None other than Nina G. Jablonski, of Black Europeans turned White because of a lack of vitamin "D" fame. Ha,ha,ha: Lying lunatic Albinos have a cabal going on this subject!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey MK, it seems to me that Albinos should be very angry at their scientists for lying to them for so long - I wonder why they're not.

The author of that totally bogus and STUPID study titled "Geographic distribution of environmental factors influencing human skin coloration" was G. Chaplin of the Department of Anthropology, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California 94118, USA.

I looked him up and guess what? He co-authored a number of studies with guess who? None other than Nina G. Jablonski, of Black Europeans turned White because of a lack of vitamin "D" fame. Ha,ha,ha: Lying lunatic Albinos have a cabal going on this subject!

Dr. Jablonski admits in her lecture that when Whites lost their melanin they also lost their natural immunity capability to repair skin damage.
Promoting the development of white skin in humans as an evolution while confirming the loss of the immunity system is contrary to natural selection.

The average white albino is not indignant about how they've been deceived by it's leaders because;

1. They are mentally impaired directly due to their albinism. This mental illness affect their very sense of reality, I.E., elevated Serotonin levels.

2. They are programmed with misinformation for centuries

3. They are biologically sub-specimens of blacks at the molecular level.
The absence of Eumelanin adversely affects multiple human anatomic systems such as; Brain (wiring, chemistry), Immunity (Skin Serotonin,Skin Melatonin, DOPA), Vitamin D (-Eumelanin), Optics (irregular routing, light eye color), Motor function (rhythm, Day/Night detection, Dopamine, Reproduction), Pineal Gland (Calcification), Reproduction (DNA Mutation carriers, impotence, low sperm)....

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Moe and Curly simply don't know what the scientific term "skin reflectance" means. Below is an introduction. Skin reflection can be measured with scientific instruments. As we you will see in the links below the text skin refection rates also invlove the oil content in the skins and the way different part of light are reflective, refracted and absorbed. This is too complicated for our little friends Moe and Curly.
Dark skin is onl;y dark because only the top most layer, the stratum corneum has more melanin in it.
Dark skin absorbs more UV into the top most layer of skin the (Moe and Curly will not tell you about these UV interacts with the different layers of skin because they are dumb)
In dark skinned people more UV is absorbed in the top stratum corneum layer is skin more protective from potentially sun burn causing radiation damage the sun can cause. However things in life sometimes have a trade off. Because more UV is dispersed into the top melanin layer of skin less penetrates to the lowest of the 5 layers of epidermis the stratum basale layer and thus less is processed into vitamin D and thus studies shoe that dark skinned people in especially lower light regions have lower levels of vitamin D in their blood.

Enough buffoonery

-
 -
 -
 -

http://books.google.com/books?id=U7cNCRwZqtcC&pg=PA728&dq=%22human+skin

http://books.google.com/books?id=A2cKCQQt7tsC&pg=PA39&dq=%22huma

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[QB] Moe and Curly simply don't know what the scientific term "skin reflectance" means.
Enough bufoonery

-
 -
 -
 -

LOL, I have no idea who authored this...report, but they show their lack of knowledge regarding the skin and melanin in the first sentences.

Melanin is produced in the skin Melanocytes in two (2) versions;

1. Eumelanin (Black/Brown)
2. Pheomelanin (Red/Yellow)

The mixed distribution of Eumelanin/Pheomelanin ratios are predetermined genetically.

-
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ Moe is trying to bedazzle you with a chart here.
However the chart in no way contradicts what has been stated

what he will be doing now is posting more charts on molecular biology hoping that you will see a lot of terms and symbols you won't inderstand and then make you think he must know what he's talking about. Then he will sprinkle in his own lies hoping you won't notice (bamboozlement)

watch:

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[QB] Moe and Curly simply don't know what the scientific term "skin reflectance" means.
Enough bufoonery

-
 -
 -
 -

LOL, I have no idea who authored this...report, but they show their lack of knowledge regarding the skin and melanin in the first sentences.

Melanin is produced in the skin Melanocytes in two (2) versions;

1. Eumelanin (Black/Brown)
2. Pheomelanin (Red/Yellow)

The mixed distribution of Eumelanin/Pheomelanin ratios are predetermined genetically.

While a small percentage of UV radiation is reflected outward from the skin, it obviously is too small a percentage to negate UV poisoning in Whites and Albinos.
Given sunscreen products will highlight the reflective index of their products when applied to albino skin. Perhaps the authors report makes more sense if he were discussing refection observations of sunscreened skin.

-
 -

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^ Moe is trying to bedazzle you with a chart here.
However the chart in no way contradicts what has been stated

What's wrong?
Your irregularly wired optical nerves having trouble seeing the words in front of your face?

Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Mike actually got something right.

Yea, white/pale skin isn't indigenous anywhere. It derived obviously from people who were originally darker, before they depigmentated in the northern latitudes. These people weren't though "Black". So that's where Mike and his theories go wrong.

If you covered me in dark brown paint i wouldn't be "Black". Even Mike acknowledges this - he claims 'whites' derive from Dravidians who have Caucasoid bone structure. Race is more than skin deep - its bone structure, hair texture etc.

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Actually, when they inheriented the OCA mutation they were still in Africa and were Africans. Their parents were black, but one or both were carriers of the OCA mutation. Their offspring were born as Albino.
So, your question is then, were these resulting albino Africans, black?
Of course they were. They were mutated black Africans.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Actually, when they inheriented the OCA mutation they were still in Africa and were Africans. Their parents were black, but one or both were carriers of the OCA mutation. Their offspring were born as Albino.

where does that limp straight hair come from?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Quite true MK, and I'm sure the Albinos understand it, they just can't bring themselves to admit it.

Meanwhile, just for fun: Cass you said - "he claims (meaning me) 'whites' derive from Dravidians who have Caucasoid bone structure. Race is more than skin deep - its bone structure, hair texture etc."

Well Cass, here is a Black Indian. Please tell me how he is different from you European Albinos - EXCEPT THAT HE IS NOT AN ALBINO.

(BTW - like you his DNA is likely Y-dna "R").

-

Rabari man

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
What African tribe do Dravidians derive from?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

He,he,he: The ancestors of Dravidians. (Think about it!)
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL, and I can't believe the idiot once again attempted to switch the subject to an also incorrect assessment of Vitamin D production in dark skin.
Mike, I'm sure I'm not wrong to say that we have completely demolished the Vitamin D argument Whites always seem to present when the topic is melanin.
Once again we remind them that Blacks actually store up to 30% of their daily requirement of 1.25 serum while Whites (Albinos) do not. Therefore, blacks only have a need to input 70% of the requirement seen by Whites (Albinos).
The problem with albinos is, they just don't wish to confront their obvious albinism. They wish to fool themselves into believing their biological needs are the same as those with melanin.

Hey Liar, The truth is if you possess little to no Eumelanin in the skin, then you possess little to no Eumelanin in the liver. This means that when exposed to sunlight, albinos convert little to no 1.25 serum. This is also why whites do not store 1.25 while black women do. Whites cannot store it because they possess little to no storage medium; Eumelanin.
This means that every day whites have to consume foodstuffs fortified with Vitamin D.
Black people won't need as much because they draw on stores.
Black people must be cautious about eating too much food intended for whites. Black people are at a higher risk of Vitamin D overdose than whites.

Liar, what do you think this report says about Whites Versus Blacks and Vitamin D?
http://ubuntuone.com/0grNcPWlhOGprUXXJdFb4R

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike you seem to be having trouble with this one
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike you seem to be having trouble with this one
No Lioness, it's just that I have found that when dealing with idiots it's best to try the real simple stuff first, then if that doesn't work, grind them into the dirt with my heel.

That is really some sophomoric logic, no, it's actually stupid logic, which flies in the face of reality that you're using there. Dravidians for the most part, completely quit Africa, but to an idiot like you, because we do not know by what name they were called in Africa, they are not from Africa - What stupidity!

How about the Australians Albino idiot, we don't know what name they were called in Africa either, so are you saying that they were not from Africa either?

Damn Albinos are stupid.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Time for Lionese to exit left.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The poor thing is worn down.
Notice Doxie gave up too.
Truth is powerful indeed.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Mike I have not Black racist boy, I'm just too fricking tired to deal with you tonight, I've been going every since 4:30 am packing, cleaning, doing laundry, tending to animals & still haven't stopped. Forgive me if my life doesn't revolve around this forum as yours does LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
No Mike I have not Black racist boy, I'm just too fricking tired to deal with you tonight, I've been going every since 4:30 am packing, cleaning, doing laundry, tending to animals & still haven't stopped. Forgive me if my life doesn't revolve around this forum as yours does LOL.

sounds like a fun life
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

Doxie, you be doing stuff like feeding the chicken and hogs?
You work for a meat packer down thar in Bum **** Kentucky?
What kind of vegatables does the klan grow and eat. Collared greens and Yams?
If you are out in the sun be sure to grease yourself up with the sunscreen and wear a hat.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is funny as shyte. But they really eat this rediculous explanation up

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Mike111:
<strong> I ran across this on the "Naked Science Forum" and it just broke my heart. Poor ignorant Albinos searching for reasons why they are so susceptible to damage from the Sun - but NEVER daring to mouth the real reason.

tommya300

View Profile

At the opposite side of the visible spectrum is the Ultra-Violet, above the blue light. U.V. (for short) is dangerous for life, since it literally destroys cells without immediate alarm. UV is used to sterilize tools, kill bacteria and germs, and it is responsible for skin cancer. We have no UV sensor in skin, we can't see UV, so we are totally unprotected from UV. When you are exposed to sun's UV, mostly from 11am to 3pm (UV rays angle enters easily at the Earth atmosphere), your skin is being hit by a massive UV radiation and it leads to all sort of problems. Most severe sun burn is caused more by UV than IR, you will only feel it hours later when your skin will respond to the intense UV attack, red, hot, pain. In real, our body developed the skin's IR sensors as a way to protect ourselves from the immediate danger, the fire, since during all the evolutionary process we were much more exposed to fire (burning bushes, trees, forest) emitting lots of IR, than UV. As the sun also emits IR, our body always used the IR sensors to indicate sun's intensity, forcing us to look for a shading area, thus, protecting us from dangerous UV. Later on, tanning at the beach gain a new meaning, sun's heat triggers the skin alarm sensors, but it is ignored and UV is all over your fragile skin. Ignoring the danger people at the beach think that as hotter the better, well, better for skin cancer.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe they are spouses. .....as I said read enough of these and you know who is whom and their point of view.
They lay in bed and dreamup this shyte

quote:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I ran across this on the "Naked Science Forum" and it just broke my heart. Poor ignorant Albinos searching for reasons why they are so susceptible to damage from the Sun - but NEVER daring to mouth the real reason.

tommya300

View Profile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is just so sad, poor Tommy has convinced himself that his ancestors were exposed to fire more often than the Sun:
You know, that bright ball that comes up each and every day, and hangs around for about twelve hours of each day.

See, I told you Albinos were delusional.

Wow...how could they be so oblivious to the truth?
Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
This is funny as shyte. But they really eat this rediculous explanation up

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Mike111:
<strong> I ran across this on the "Naked Science Forum" and it just broke my heart. Poor ignorant Albinos searching for reasons why they are so susceptible to damage from the Sun - but NEVER daring to mouth the real reason.

tommya300

View Profile

Many industrial processes require the use of sources emitting high levels of visible and infrared radiation, and thus a large number of workers like bakers, glass blowers, kiln workers, foundry workers, blacksmiths, smelters and fire-fighters are potentially at risk of exposure. In addition to lamps, such sources as flames, gas torches, acetylene torches, pools of molten metal and incandescent metal bars must be considered.

The person seems to be saying that in the quote about fire at top is that there is an instant pain reaction to getting too close to fire which makes people back away from it if too close before they would get burned ( maybe not a small match type source but a camp fire size source where the heat is felt easily)
but with sunlight exposure the person gets burned first and the pain comes later so that the body does not give them a pain warning signal early enough to prevent the exposure, by the time the pain comes the skin is already damaged.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com