EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Nita Negrita

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nita Negrita
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-  -

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lotJ3e6bGg
Nita Negrita - Episode 7 (part 2/2)

wikipedia:

Nita Negrita is a Filipino drama series created by GMA Network. The show stars Barbie Forteza[1] and Joshua Dionisio. Nita Negrita's original premiere date was February 14, 2011 replacing Little Star on GMA Dramarama sh Hapon block. It premiered on GMA Pinoy TV on February 17, 2011, three days after its original premiere. The show ended on June 10, 2011 and was replaced by Sinner or Saint.

The story revolves around a Filipino/African-American girl named Nita (Barbie Forteza). Her mother is Filipina and her father is African-American Filipino. At an early age, she was separated from her mother and was raised at an orphanage. With her complexion, she is always being teased and humiliated, and despite this, she still stands strong and manages to turn her dreams into reality.

Posts: 42979 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42979 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did Lioness discover that Nita negrita show I dont know.White Chicks play by the Wayans brothers was a good and funny movie.They make fun of stupid rich white people, they also make fun of rich black athlete that love white women.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
[QB] How did Lioness discover that Nita negrita show I dont know.

I got it from professor Mike.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com