EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Found in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Found in Egypt
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/04/11/egyptian-archaeologists-find-oldest-port-oldest-parchment-in-country/
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt is so old that ancient port are under water in Alexandria and the red sea.Some Ancient Egyptian cities were covered by sand.Nice find of the oldest red sea port in the Suez peninsula and oldest papyrus dating from the old kingdom.I know they will hide the statues of black Egyptian with round nose and big lips they find.

Some wealthy black people in the world should bribe employees of the Egyptian museum to take pictures of the black Egyptian statue they are hiding.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Egypt is so old that ancient port are under water in Alexandria and the red sea.Some Ancient Egyptian cities were covered by sand.Nice find of the oldest red sea port in the Suez peninsula and oldest papyrus dating from the old kingdom.I know they will hide the statues of black Egyptian with round nose and big lips they find.

Some wealthy black people in the world should bribe employees of the Egyptian museum to take pictures of the black Egyptian statue they are hiding.

Reminds me of a clip of a radio show.

A statute of a black man was found in an underground shaft connected to the Sphinx.

This information was initially suppressed by the archaeologists but was eventually leaked by a guard.

The radio host asked if the statue was a dark skinned Caucasian!

I'm not making this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_NQebQLkQ

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No need for that anymore. We inna Revelations now... Revelation Time: [Smile]
 -

-

http://www.franckgoddio.org/projects/sunken-civilizations/heracleion.html

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
quote:

Reminds me of a clip of a radio show.

A statute of a black man was found in an underground shaft connected to the Sphinx.

This information was initially suppressed by the archaeologists but was eventually leaked by a guard.

The radio host asked if the statue was a dark skinned Caucasian!

I'm not making this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM_NQebQLkQ

I have heard some obscure stories before. But I was unfamiliar with this here.

Thanks for posting it thou. What was "radio show" it and who is the host?

And yes mena7, even parts of Abu Simbel are under water.

Posts: 22247 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron lion nice picture of the God Happi.Western academia invented the word dark caucasian to stealed black civilisation from black people.If they are dark white why you are breaking the noses and mouths of the statues and hide some of them.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com