EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why I am always on guard, the Albinos and Mulattoes always try. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why I am always on guard, the Albinos and Mulattoes always try.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
News Headline:
Before Constitution, Magna Carta, the Cyrus Cylinder Was Model of Tolerance

By Christiane Amanpour, (Amanpour was raised in Tehran by her Iranian father Mohammad, an airline executive, and her British mother, Patricia).

-

Britain’s Magna Carta and the U.S. Constitution may spring to mind as great foundations of modern government, but the much older Cyrus Cylinder has been described as the very “first declaration of human rights.”

The 2,600-year-old artifact is a fairly small, baked, clay object covered in cuneiform script, whose size belies its importance. What it says about a key moment in history provides important lessons in tolerance and justice even today, many millennia later.

“It’s an astonishing statement of how you run a multicultural, multi-faith community,”said Neil MacGregor, the director of the British Museum, where the Cyrus Cylinder is part of the permanent collection.

Christiane Amanpour sat down with MacGregor at the Smithsonian’s Sackler Gallery in Washington, D.C., the first leg of a five-city tour for the cylinder.

The Cyrus Cylinder was a charter created during the reign of Cyrus the Great, a Persian ruler whose kingdom covered much of modern-day Middle East.

In 539 B.C., Cyrus’ forces conquered the great city of Babylon. Notably, Cyrus was not only tolerant of his new Babylonian subjects, but freed the city’s Jewish captives and allowed them to return to their homeland, where they rebuilt the temple in Jerusalem.

“Most people know the story from the Hebrew Bible,” MacGregor said. “This is the story from the other side, from the Persian end.

"What [Cyrus] represents is the first recognition that if you’re going to run a society with different languages, different beliefs, you cannot impose by force one system," MacGregor said. "You need to find a way to get the consent of different peoples by recognizing their diversity."

Cyrus’ legacy of statecraft was so important that he influenced history for millennia. Thomas Jefferson had two copies of the biography of Cyrus in his vast personal library. And there is a replica of the cylinder at the United Nations headquarters in New York.

The Cyrus Cylinder represents a time in history when Cyrus and the Iranians were seen as the good rulers -- perhaps hard to believe with the current strained relations between Israel and Iran and the United States and Iran.

MacGregor called the current-day situation an “an odd historical phenomenon” and said understanding Iranian history is even more important.

Taken together, MacGregor said, the Cyrus Cylinder, Magna Carta and the U.S. Constitution are “a dream of what a society could be, of what a society should be.”

The Cyrus Cylinder is on view at the Sackler Gallery until the end of April, and then makes its way to museums in Houston, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/around-the-world-abc-news/constitution-magna-carta-cyrus-cylinder-model-tolerance-040711347.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do these Albinos and Mulattoes of Iran:

-  -

have to do with the Great and very Black Cyrus and the Persians?????

-

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus's Declaration:

I am Cyrus, the king of the world, great king, legitimate king (son of Cambyses) whose rule Bel and Nebo loved and whom they wanted as king to please their hearts.

When I entered Babylon as a friend and established the seat of government in the place of the ruler under jubilation and rejoicing, Marduk, the great lord (induced) the magnanimous inhabitants of Babylon (Din Tir) (to love me) and I daily endeavored to praise him. My numerous troops walked around in Babylon in peace, I did not allow anybody to terrorize (any of the people) of the country of Sumer and Akkad. I strove for peace in Babylon (Ka Dingir ra) and in all his (other) sacred cities. As to the inhabitants of Babylon. I abolished) the corvee (yoke) which was against their necks. I brought relief to their dilapidated housing, putting an end to their main complaints. Marduk, the great lord, was well pleased with my deeds and sent friendly blessing to myself, Cyrus, the King, who reveres him, to Cambyses, my son, as well as to all my troops, and we all (praised) his great (name) joyously, standing before him in peace I returned to (these) sacred cities on the other side of the Tigris, the sanctuaries of which have been ruins for a long time, the images which (used) to live therein and established for them permanent sanctuaries. I (also) gathered all their (former) inhabitants and returned (to them) their habitations. Furthermore, I resettled upon the command of Marduk, the great lord, all the gods of Sumer and Akkad who Nabonidus has brought to Babylon (su sa na) to the anger of the lord of the gods unharmed in their chapels, the places which make them happy.

May all the gods whom I have resettled in their sacred cities ask Bel and Nebo daily for a long life (six lines destroyed) and always with good words remember my good deeds that Babylonians incessantly cherished me because I resettled them in comfortable habitations I endeavored to strengthen the fortification of Imgur-Enlil and the great fortification of the City of Babylon the side brick wall by the city's trench which the former king (had built and had not finished). This was finished around (the city), that none of the former kings, despite the labor of their yoked people, had not accomplished. I rebuilt and completed with tar and brick and installed large gates entrances were built by cedar wood covered with brass and copper pivot I strengthened all the gates I saw inscribed the name of my predecessor, King Ashurbanipal.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Persian King Cyrus cylinder legal code dating 539 BC created before the English Magna Carta and the USA constitution.

According to beforebc.de the oldest legal code on earth is the legal code of UR Nammu of Babylon dating 2100 BC.The second oldest is the code of Hammurabi dating to 1750 BC.Those two Mesopotamian legal codes provide the foundation for Western and World Law and Legal system.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The point of the thread is how these damn Albino invaders and their mulattoes, shamelessly assert that they are, or have something to do with, the original Blacks.

I mean, ya they killed the Black originals, and stole their land, their culture and history, but that's not what they're saying, is it?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike for those of us who are not aware (like me) can you describe some known migrations to and from places like Persia? I'd just like to be informed on what evidence is there of major invasions. Do groups in those areas share common genetic lineages with other Africans the way diaspora Africans do?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The history of what is now called Iran.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_1.htm

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_2.htm

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_2a.htm

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3.htm

If you are only interested in the current people of Iran, you only have to read this one.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3a.htm

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep in mind Mike's definition of a Black person is

-someone with curly hair, carry on

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
keep in mind Mike's definition of a Black person is

-someone with curly hair, carry on

That's not true, by definition; anyone not an Albino is a Black person. The mulattoes are gauged by their resistance to Sunburn. Those that can Sunburn are declared White (Albino). Those who cannot Sunburn are allowed to "Pass" for Black if they wish.
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are still at it, trying to black wash history. You people are sad :-( In any event, continue in your self-created reality, coping mechanism.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
You guys are still at it, trying to black wash history. You people are sad :-( In any event, continue in your self-created reality, coping mechanism.

Ah, I see we have a new ignoramus to educate. tawk that is not idle chatter as it may seem to your ignorant mind, rather it is shorthand for a scientific reality. Hear, read this, if you can understand it, and it's implications, then you will no longer be an ignorant Albino. If not, then not, there are several hundred million just like you.

-

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
The history of what is now called Iran.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_1.htm

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_2a.htm

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3.htm

If you are only interested in the current people of Iran, you only have to read this one.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3a.htm

Mike111, I think there is the need to review
the origin of the Hebrews by examining the ancient egyptian evolution of Hebrew and Zoroastrian Theology.

"Egyptians, Greeks, Anatolians, and Persians also share the use of Sphinx's (Human Headed Lions), as mythical creatures"
The use of the Sphinx is of ancient egyptian origin. Zoroaster had his teachings in Egypt and from there, he developed the Zoroastrian Eschatology

http://egyptianchristianity.com/ezra_truth_about_hebrew_scriptures.htm
"At the time of the Jewish exile in Babylonia, much Zoroastrian thought had the chance to enter Judaism and surely did. Scholars once took this for granted. Thus, in Jeremiah, Rab-Mag was the chief of the Magi. 2 Chronicles, Ezra and Deutero-Isaiah show how close Persian and Jewish thought was. Darius Hystaspes, the Persian King of about 550 BC, worshipped Ormuzd. He was probably a Zoroastrian, as was his father Cyrus. Jewish history is dated from the reign of Persian kings and the Persian king Cyrus is seen as a Deliverer. He rebuilt the Jerusalem Temple as we know from inscriptions as well as the Old Testament and was much admired by the prophet, Isaiah. Herodotus confirms that he was a noble king.

The Jews, as well as Christianity today, derive most of their modern doctrines from Persian religion, the religion founded by Zoroaster. Persia gave Judaism its angelology, the immortality of the soul, the doctrine of the millennia , the heavenly book in which human actions are inscribed, a Last Judgment, rewards or punishments after death, paradise on earth or in heaven, hell, the final transformation of the earth and resurrection. Satan first appeared in Judaism as God's servant, His prosecutor, but with Persian influence he evolved into a Jewish Ahriman, God's enemy. The Messiah, conceived as a human warrior King who would save his people from oppression like king David of old, evolved into a cosmic saviour very similar to the Persian Saoshyant.

Ancient Judaism knew of no Last Judgement but they did in Egypt where the Hebrews once lived. This is just one example where the earliest Divine Revelations of mankind as held by the Egyptians were later altered by later nations. Before the exile the Jewish concept of death was Sheol, a dark and dismal place with no memory of God. After it the concepts of Heaven and Hell had emerged and the Jews had a doctrine of resurrection and Judgement for all. Ironically Persian religion restored this religious belief to the Jewish people which they had encountered before in Egypt. The "dry bones" of Ezekiel seems to be based on the Persian custom of leaving the dead to be picked by birds in towers, so that they do not defile the earth, after which they could be resurrected."

http://egyptianchristianity.com/akhenaten_and_monotheism.htm
"Not only did the Hebrews develop their monotheistic tenets slowly and over the course of several centuries, a fully developed form of monotheism emerged in Israel only after a lengthy period of evolution. In fact "monotheism" developed long before the Hebrews even existed as a people as the ancient Egyptians experimented with a form of single-deity worship. The guiding force behind this effort to "correct" Egyptian religious practice was Akhenaten (the Biblical Moses) who both felt the abuses and excesses of the Thebes' Amun-Ra Priesthood needed to be stopped as well as the prevalent overemphasis on worship of one individual neteroo like Osiris which, it just so happened, had reached its zenith in the 18th Dynasty. In his opinion Egypt was beginning to lose is way from an implicit "monotheism" by an over emphasis in the worship of various individual "neteroo". Simply put he felt that this nation was losing its proper worship of the "One" which comprised the "All" by the overemphasis one these "parts" of the whole."

The Hebrews are Black Ancient Egyptians who left Egypt as a result of a theological disagreement started by Pharoah Akenaten over the choice of the supreme deity. They chose to retain Aten even after the death of Akhenaten.

I do not defend all the information on the websites quoted above, because I see the forged one-eyed statue of Nefertiti and a claim to a 'White-Semite' infusion into the 18th Dynasty through Biblical Joseph.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
jantavanta - There is no question that Judaism and Christianity borrowed greatly from the Egyptian and Zoroastrian Theology, as a matter of fact, several years ago I was reading an Egyptian prayer, and thought that it was a Christian prayer. Also, as I understand, the concept of good and evil is taken from Zoroastrian Theology.

The problem is that when the Turks and Mongols destroyed Persia and the Persian people, they also destroyed the Persian religion. It is now maintained by the few of them and their mulattoes who want to make believe that they are Persians. This of course never works, thus the religion is really dead.

Which brings up a point that has been gnawing at me:

In the "SUPPOSED" Text of the ultimatum from Omar Ibn-Khattab the Calif of Islam to the Persian king Yazdgerd III:

In Yazdgerd III response, he is "SUPPOSED" to have said:

"How strange that you occupy the seat of the Arab Calif but are as ignorant as any desert roaming Arab! You admonish me to become monotheistic in faith. Ignorant man, for thousands of years we Aryaee have, in this land of culture and art, been monotheistic and five times a day have we offered prayers to God's Throne of Oneness."

The problem is that praying five times a day is not a problem for a Nomad in the desert, what else does he have to do? But a cosmopolitan, Urban, business oriented society like the Persians had, they would find it very hard to pray five times a day. Plus I recall no other source or artifact suggesting such a practice. I think some Islamist took a page from the Europeans and simply inserted a lie, But with Zoroastrian dead, who can you ask?

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One may doubt, the curent Iranian sources of the Zoroastrian religion, but like languages, religions diffuse as they die. For example, Aramaic was the 'Latin' of the Achaemenid Empire (c. 550–330 BC),( just as Akkadian was being used by the 18th Dynasty Egyptians for cross-border correspondence).

Some portions of the Hebrew texts are written in Aramaic and can be due to an attempt to remake Hebrewism conform to their Persian overlords after being 'freed' from Babylonian captivity

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
One may doubt, the curent Iranian sources of the Zoroastrian religion, but like languages, religions diffuse as they die. For example, Aramaic was the 'Latin' of the Achaemenid Empire (c. 550–330 BC),( just as Akkadian was being used by the 18th Dynasty Egyptians for cross-border correspondence).

Some portions of the Hebrew texts are written in Aramaic and can be due to an attempt to remake Hebrewism conform to their Persian overlords after being 'freed' from Babylonian captivity

jantavanta, you misunderstand the "WHY" of Aramaic.

The Amorites (Hebrews/Aramaean's) first conquered Sumer/Akkadia with Hammurabi (circa 1759 B.C.) it thus became Babylon. They were kicked out circa 1595 B.C.

Soon after, Abraham, the father of the Abrahamic religions, left Ur because Amorites were of course no longer welcome there.

Previously Amorites had created a Kingdom in Syria/Anatolia called "Aram". But because it conflicts with the Biblical narrative, it has been obfuscated.

From Wiki:

Aram-Naharaim

Aram-Naharaim is a region that is mentioned five times in the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament. It is commonly identified with Nahrima mentioned in three tablets of the Amarna correspondence as a geographical description of the kingdom of Mitanni. In Genesis, it is used somewhat interchangeably with the names Paddan Aram and Haran to denote the place where Abraham stayed briefly with his father Terah's family after leaving Ur of the Chaldees, while en route to Canaan (Gen. 11:31), and the place to which later patriarchs obtained wives, rather than marry daughters of Canaan. Paddan Aram refers to the part of Aram-Naharaim along the upper Euphrates, while Haran is mainly identified with the ancient city of Harran on the Balikh River. According to one rabbinical Jewish tradition, the birthplace of Abraham (Ur) was also situated in Aram-Naharaim.

-  -

The Assyrian conquest of Sumer/Akkadia (circa 800 B.C.) left it with a submissive, mixed population in which the Aramaean element, somehow became the majority. This also provided the labor force for the various public works projects in the metropolitan centers of the Assyrian empire.

Circa 550 B.C. After the death of Neriglissar, an Aramaean from Harran named "Nabonidus" became king, the circumstances of his ascension are unknown. He made a defense treaty with Median king Astyages, as a defense against the Persians, who were becoming a growing threat under their king Cyrus II. He devoted himself to renovating old temples, taking a special interest in old inscriptions, perhaps in reverence for the ancient Amorite dynasty of Hammurabi. He also gave preference to the god Sin over the Babylonian god Marduk, thus creating powerful enemies in the Marduk priesthood.

For reasons unknown, Nabonidus left Babylon to reside in northern Arabia, leaving his son Belshazzar as viceroy in Babylon. Ten years later, Nabonidus returned to Babylonia because of growing opposition to his rule, no doubt incited by the Marduk priesthood. He appointed his daughter, high priestess of the Sin temple in Ur, in an apparent attempt to bypass the Marduk priesthood. With this, the priests of Marduk looked to Cyrus, hoping to have better relations with him, than they had with Nabonidus. They promised Cyrus the surrender of Babylon without a fight if he would restore their position and privileges.

The point being that by the time of Jesus, Aramaic had become the language of international correspondence.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jantavanta The origin of Hispanic languages/Dialect.The Ancient Egyptian Language is the mother of Arabic.In Spanish Languages there are 4000 Arabic sounding words.The pre Moorish language of Iberia sounded like Egyptian language.Arabic Egyptian is the source of the Arabic language.

Ibn Hazim Arabic scholar of Cordoba state that Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic was parented and derived from Mudar the Koran language from the Moab region.The Moab region was control by Egypt it was the home of Mudar parent of Arabic.Mudar is short for Medu Neter. Egyptian Romany by Moustafa Gadalla.

It look like Canaanite/Kana Anu, Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Akkadian, Egyptian were dialect of the same language.

Hebrew-Bantu people states the so call Semitic languages is Bantu.

MTsar states the Hebrew language and Alphabet was the language of the Egyptian Stellar priest.

Bobby Hemmitt states the Canaanite/Kana Anu were predynastic Egyptian and the Hebrew were lower Egyptian. They later migrated to West Asia. [Smile]

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Jantavanta The origin of Hispanic languages/Dialect.The Ancient Egyptian Language is the mother of Arabic.In Spanish Languages there are 4000 Arabic sounding words.The pre Moorish language of Iberia sounded like Egyptian language.Arabic Egyptian is the source of the Arabic language.

Ibn Hazim Arabic scholar of Cordoba state that Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic was parented and derived from Mudar the Koran language from the Moab region.The Moab region was control by Egypt it was the home of Mudar parent of Arabic.Mudar is short for Medu Neter. Egyptian Romany by Moustafa Gadalla.

It look like Canaanite/Kana Anu, Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Akkadian, Egyptian were dialect of the same language.

MTsar states the Hebrew language and Alphabet was the language of the Egyptian Stellar priest.

Bobby Hemmitt states the Canaanite/Kana Anu were predynastic Egyptian and the Hebrew were lower Egyptian. They later migrated to West Asia. [Smile]

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
mena7 It appears that the Egyptian origin of Hebrew and Arabic language (and Kana Anu, Aramaic, Akkadian, Phoenician) is being expressed through the story of biblical Hagar giving birth to Ishmael.

Rabbinical commentaries describe Hagar as a daughter of a Pharoah. I would say more in responding to Mike111.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Mike111 It is interesting to know about Aram-Naharaim. At the same time, let us have another look at the identity of Ab-Ra-ham. There is the possibility of Abraham being a Pharoah and Sarah being his queen.

I borrow my reasons from here:
http://egyptianchristianity.com/abraham_sarah_isaac_pharaohs_egypt.htm

, leaving out the claim to a White-'Semitic' infusion via the supposedly White Hyksos.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike111 It is interesting to know about Aram-Naharaim. At the same time, let us have another look at the identity of Ab-Ra-ham. There is the possibility of Abraham being a Pharoah and Sarah being his queen.

I borrow my reasons from here:
http://egyptianchristianity.com/abraham_sarah_isaac_pharaohs_egypt.htm

, leaving out the claim to a White-'Semitic' infusion via the supposedly White Hyksos.

jantavanta - The specifics about individual people is rarely of interest to me, so I couldn't read the entire page. But surprisingly, he is right about the Hyksos, (Amorite exiles from Sumer) they ended up in Egypt because they entered as skilled workman during the building boom of the Middle Kingdom years (12 th. dynasty).

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Guaranteed that the damage to the statue was done by modern Albinos!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
In keeping with the lies and falsifications of the Turks who currently rule Egypt, and the so-called "Arab" countries. The Shepherd Kings statue below: is exhibited in the Cairo museum as "Double statue of Amenemhet III as Nile God". Please make your own judgment.

-

-

BELOW:

Bust of Pharaoh Amenemhet III. Granite. Ludovisi Collection. Palazzo Altemps. Imported to Rome from Egypt. 19CBC.

(ALBINO LIE - Egyptian Pharaohs are NEVER depicted with full beards, but rather with the "Wrapped, Goatee-like, fake beard).

Quote: there remains a mystery associated with beards, evident in art and religion. Despite the apparent low esteem of facial hair during life, the beard was considered to be a divine attribute of the gods, whose closely plaited beards were "like lapis lazuli". In accordance with this religious formula, the pharaoh would express his status as a living god by wearing a false beard secured by a cord on certain occasions. Such beards were usually wider toward the bottom, as in the triad statues of Menkaura. So prevalent was this type of beard in formal royal portraiture, that even Queen Hatshepsut is depicted wearing a false beard.

-

The statues are obviously of different styles and look nothing alike - except for the Ludovisi bust, which in fact is no doubt a Hyksos bust.

-

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

I am looking at Iberian Scripts for my first time. They appear to have been derived from Nubian Hieroglyphics. Perhaps it was Marc Washington's article that mentioned Nubian Hieroglyphics. http://www.ancientscripts.com/iberian.html

Princess Meritaten, daughter of 18th Dynasty c 1500s B.C. Pharoah Akhenaten had to flee into exile all the way to Scotland after the death of her father, where she was known as Princess Scotia, because Egyptians occupied the whole of southern Europe and considering the theological upheaval he created, she needed to be very far away from her late father's enemies.

Pharaoh Akhenaten is the biblical Zoroastranized Moses.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I am looking at Iberian Scripts for my first time. They appear to have been derived from Nubian Hieroglyphics. Perhaps it was Marc Washington's article that mentioned Nubian Hieroglyphics. http://www.ancientscripts.com/iberian.html

Princess Meritaten, daughter of 18th Dynasty c 1500s B.C. Pharoah Akhenaten had to flee into exile all the way to Scotland after the death of her father, where she was known as Princess Scotia, because Egyptians occupied the whole of southern Europe and considering the theological upheaval he created, she needed to be very far away from her late father's enemies.

Both of you are sounding like Firewall. Yes, what you say "Could" be true, but just your saying it, does not "Make" it true, where is your supporting material?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amenemhet III

-

-

-

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
 -

^^^mislabeled on several internet sites as Amenemhet III
Might be Amenemhet II

-

No you fuching idiot, what you have demonstrated is just how many modifications and fake artifacts you Albinos have created/modified. Or is it that Albino eyes can't tell that none of them look the same?

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^^^Fake
Mike some of the noses on these statues have been broken off or filed down to make them look flatter. Stop putting up the fake ones.
You can always break off a nose and/or file it down to make it look flatter.

However if you were to try to do the opposite and make it look long, you'd have a problem in that you would have to add material and that would be easy to detect,

look see what happens when the nose is broken off:

-

^^^ he looks more West African with the nose broken off

-

^^^^ see the original, more North African

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Relief of Thutmose III, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, reign of Thutmose III, ca. 1479–1425 B.C.
Egyptian
Limestone
H. 12 5/8 in. (32 cm)
Purchase, Edward S. Harkness Gift, 1926 (26.7.1399)

^^^^ Mike see if you can find a fake
rendition of Thutmose III with
the nose broken off or filed down,
something you're more comfortable with

-

^^^^ Temple of Hatshepsut . Mike maybe you can sneak in there and wack off the nose, it'll look flatter

-

Sety I
Mike?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

Sety I
Mike?

How would you Know?

-

If the albinos, or their Turk mulattoes, say that this is the Mummy of Narmer, how would you know different?

-

This is suppose to be Ramses II, how do you know?

-

http://shop.alinari.it/en/product-details-96271

A lot of sites are saying that THIS is Ramses II.

-

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/neilspicys/2349712100/

This one also is Ramses II

Seems to me that you Albinos have a lot to answer for.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Mike nice picture of Pharaoh Amenemhet III.Amenhemet III look Guinean or Bantu black.I think a lot of Pharaoh look this way but their statues are hidden or destroyed.

Mike nice work discovering the Egyptologist lie classifying the Mesopotamian or Hyksos king as Pharaoh Amenemhet III.You are right the beard style is not Egyptian but Mesopotamian.You can see that beard style in Akkadian and Sumerian statues.

Lioness the Metis Greek, Roman, Turk and White French and British that colonised Egypt maked many fake statues and artifacts that look like them.That behavior is call envy.In the show Ancient Alien one of the commentator stated the A Egyptian use machine tools because some of the statues have the mark of machine tool.I think those statues with machine tool mark were made by the Brits and French Archeologist/Egyptologist.

Jantavanta you are right the Iberian script look like the Nubian script mother of the Phoenician Greek script decyphered by Doc Clyde Winters in beforebc.de.com.I will speculate the Nubian/Egyptian Mudar or Medu Neter is the mother of Canaanite, Hebrew, Arabic, Aramaic, Akkadian etc.I cant prove it Im not a scholar or linguist.

Im always sceptical of those Egyptian mummies discovered by the envious British and French archeologist and presented by the Turk Metis of the Cairo museum.Some of them can be the Mummy of the metis Ptolemy Greek and Roman that occupied Egypt for a thousand years.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike how do you know any artifact you show is not fake.
Ultimatley you say whatever you are not comfortable with is fake

If you look at the mummies you see corresponding features in much of the art.

Why would you expect people of Northern Africa to look exactly the same as West Africans?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
mena7 - Only King Tut and the few other mummies that were found in undisturbed tombs can be trusted. Rameses and the others were "Supposedly" labeled???? Found in hidden mummy caches where ancient priests supposedly hid them. Okay, could be, but would you really want to trust Albino scholars? Yet for years, idiots here have been fawning over the nonsense that liars like Hawass has been feeding them.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
mena7 - Only King Tut and the few other mummies that were found in undisturbed tombs can be trusted. Rameses and the others were "Supposedly" labeled???? Found in hidden mummy caches where ancient priests supposedly hid them. Okay, could be, but would you really want to trust Albino scholars? Yet for years, idiots here have been fawning over the nonsense that liars like Hawass has been feeding them.

Then you are going to have to shut down your webiste. It's all based on white written history and artifcacts owned and managed by white institutions
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have also come to that conclusion.

You should have posted the sculptures of Ramses II.

The alleged mummy looks nothing like the huge stone monuments of Ramses II.

-

Here are the sculptures (made by people who saw him):

-

-

-

So many lies have been told...

This is why I NEVER believe anything that they say.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
 -

^Temple of Hatshepsut. Mike maybe you can sneak in there and wack off the nose, it'll look flatter

I made no comment because I assumed that you all knew that the face above was a "RECONSTRUCTION" done with European features.

Hatshepsut

-

Hatshepsut's husband and child.

-

geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here it gets comical:

Here are depictions of Ramses II in contemporary art.

-

They chose the "suspect" sculpture as the blueprint for this depiction to avoid the more "Negroid" (forgive me for using that term) features of the other sculptures.

-

-

Who could forget this?

-

-

-

Here is the original depiction:

Why are all of the images so far off from the original?

-

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I personally believe that Albinos get an erotic pleasure out of fantasizing that they were a part of the glory of ancient Blacks and their civilizations.

Read this page and tell me that you can't sense them masturbating.

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/21/

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Ramesses II

-
Ramesses II-Colored Relief, Brooklyn Museum

-
Rameses II statue_turin_museum

-
Rameses II statue saqqara_

-
Ramses-II-relief-from-memphis

Mike's theory on Egyptian art:

1) Egyptian artists always tried to make art as realistic in likeness as possible. They did not practice stylization

2) If one piece of Egyptian art of a particular person doesn't look closely like another piece of Egyptian art of the same particular person then one of the pieces is fake

3) The fake one is the one you don't like as much. That's how you tell

4) Being stupid is good

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

1) Egyptian artists always tried to make art as realistic in likeness as possible. They did not practice stylization

2) If one piece of Egyptian art of a particular person doesn't look closely like another piece of Egyptian art of the same particular person then one of the pieces is fake

4) Being stupid is good

1) Since when does "STYLIZED" mean looking White?

2) One does not take liberties with images of the king you stupid Albino, who but an idiot Albino would say such a thing.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^During the Armarna period, Egyptians did indeed try their hand at "Stylized" art, here is what it looked like.

-

-

-

-

As you can see you pathetic piece of Albino sh1t, when Black people "Stylize" they "Accentuate" their Black features, they don't make themselves look like Central Asian/European Albinos.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^During the Armarna period, Egyptians did indeed try their hand at "Stylized" art, here is what it looked like.

As you can see you pathetic piece of Albino sh1t, when Black people "Stylize" they "Accentuate" their Black features, they don't make themselves look like Central Asian/European Albinos. [/QB]

Mike this "Black features" concept you have is suspect as if Norhern Africans would be expected to have the same features as West Africans.

Also stylization is not necessarily as exaggerated as in some of the Amarna pieces with the distortions.
Sometimes the stylization is to make the person look like a certain type, rather than a close likeness but this type might not necessarily be distorted and might still look realistic.
What you do is call things fake on a willy nilly basis. You just make it up.
And I can't let that slide, you understand

-
statue of Ahkenaten with blue crown

^^^^ Here is an unstylized Akenahten piece

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[qb]
quote:
[qb]  -

^Temple of Hatshepsut. Mike maybe you can sneak in there and wack off the nose, it'll look flatter

I made no comment because I assumed that you all knew that the face above was a "RECONSTRUCTION" done with European features.

Hatshepsut

this is an example of Mike lying

and also attempting to define "non-African" features

-
Khafre, 4th dynasty

Mike stop the BS

thanks, lioness

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Both of you are sounding like Firewall. Yes, what you say "Could" be true, but just your saying it, does not "Make" it true, where is your supporting material?
The name Moses from Hebrew Moshe is an abbreviation of the Hebrew adjective mashiyach , meaning "anointed".
An anointed person was a king or ruler in Hebrew era. "Moses" is nickname concealing the identity of a particular Pharaoh who raised a God above all others in other to check the growing influence of the priesthood of other Gods.

Akhenaten and Monotheism
http://egyptianchristianity.com/akhenaten_and_monotheism.htm

WHO WERE NEHEMIAH AND EZRA? WERE THEY JEWS?
http://egyptianchristianity.com/ezra_truth_about_hebrew_scriptures.htm

By the order of Artaxerxes I (Ardeshir I) (465-424 B.C.) the walls of Jerusalem were built, and two of the royal court officials, Nehemiah and Ezra were commissioned to compile the Judaic dispensation (445-393 B.C.). Most Jews in Palestine did not want to change their religion and their concepts of God and resisted the Persian influence brought to them in the return of the captive Jewish nation from Persia. Nehemiah and Ezra came from Persia to make the Jews adopt this new image of god molded in this Persian way.

Because of the Persian protection and favorable attitude of the Achaemenid Kings, the Jews entertained warm feelings thereafter for the Persians and this made them more receptive to their influence. The vast difference between the preexilic and postexilic Judaic scriptures is so discernible that even Sigmund Freud contended that there could have been two Moses. We shall see upon study that innovative teachings of Zarathrustra-Zoroaster had been intermingled with the concepts of the Jew's earlier faith and some of his doctrinal views had been expanded and even altered beyond their originality as we find in Judeo-Christianity today.

The new Zoroastrianism at this era, believed in one universal God, Ahura Mazda. But the six divine attributes were often envisioned as separate entities, perhaps in the form of archangels that with Ahura Mazda at the center, at times illogically were called seven Amesha Spenta.
There was battle between the forces of good and evil, with the ultimate victory of good over evil. Those who sided with the forces of good, were supporting the Divine cause. The evil forces were regarded as anger, envy, lies and environmental pollution, etc. In effect the Zoroastrian followers had developed a form of angelology and demonology.
The Persians believed in liberty and freedom of choice, as reflected in the Gathas and the texts of later Avesta.
Another Zoroastrian concept was The Kingdom of God or chosen government, wherein all the virtuous men and women reside freely and choose leaders for their righteousness, and the oppressed will be rehabilitated. The goal was for everyone to work toward establishing the "chosen government" where good overcomes the evil.
They believed in immortality of soul, life after death, that the souls of the dead will be judged for their deeds of the past on the bridge of judgement (Chinovat), where they were guided by their conscience and judged by three angels (Mithra, Rashn, Sraosha), who were to differentiate them and determine the eternal dwellings of the two groups in heaven or hell.
Resurrection (Rastakhiz) or the end of the world, when the dead revive and the new world will have a fresh life and new beginning (Farsho Kerat or fresh act).
In the Gathas, Saoshyant is a general term and means benefactor. There are benefactors of the past, present and future, but no reference is made to any promised person who shall advent. The concept of future benefactors however at this time had been transformed into the savior of future who will perform the task of resurrection.
The Israelites on the other hand, based on the preexilic writings had not developed eschatology. They rather believed in Sheol or an underground and desolate world where the good and bad after death will equally end up. Therefore the notions of judgement after death and reward of heaven and retribution of hell, were nonexistent in their tenets.
Yahweh was the covenant god of Israelites and did not have a universal status, the dualistic forces of good and evil, angelology and demonology were absent in their beliefs as reflected in the books of preexilic Judaism.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
The name Moses from Hebrew Moshe is an abbreviation of the Hebrew adjective mashiyach , meaning "anointed".
An anointed person was a king or ruler in Hebrew era. "Moses" is nickname concealing the identity of a particular Pharaoh who raised a God above all others in other to check the growing influence of the priesthood of other Gods.

jantavanta - It sounds like you have been listening to nonsense from the Khazars in Israel.

Moses is an Egyptian "Nickname".

The name "Mose" and it's derivatives are first encountered in the names of Egyptian Pharaohs with "Djedhetepre Dudimose I" (don't know the meaning of his name) who was an Egyptian king of the Second Intermediate Period, dynasty 13 or 16.

Then there was Two(2) Ahmose's (Ah-mose - The Moon is Born), One (1) Kamose (don't know), and Four (4)Thutmose's (Thoth is born). As you can clearly see "Mose" means BORN.

The Egyptian historian Manetho gave this account of Moses and the Hyksos:

It was also reported that the priest, who ordained their polity and their laws, was by birth of Heliopolis, and his name Osarsiph, from Osyris, who was the god of Heliopolis; but that when he was gone over to these people, his name was changed, and he was called Moses.

Here we have the Hebrew traitor Josephus Flavius quoting passages concerning the Hyksos from Manetho's Aegyptiaca.

Book 1, section 227
He [5] writes these words: "Those sent to work in the quarries lived miserably for a long while, and the king was asked to set apart the city Avaris, which the shepherds had left, for their habitation and protection; and he granted them their wish.

But when these men had entered it, and found it suitable for a revolt, they chose a ruler from among the priests of Heliopolis, whose name was Osarsiph (Moses) [9]. They swore an oath that they would obey him in all things. The first laws he gave them were that they should not worship the Egyptian gods, nor should they abstain from any of the sacred animals that the Egyptians held in the highest esteem, but could kill them, and that they should not ally themselves to any but those that were of their conspiracy. After making such laws as these, and others contrary to Egyptian customs, he ordered that the many the hands at their service to be employed in building walls around the city and prepare for a war with king Amenophis. He colluded with the other priests, and those that were polluted as well, and sent ambassadors to those shepherds expelled by Tethmosis to Jerusalem, informing them of his own affairs, and of the state of those others that had been treated so shamefully, and desired that they would come united to his assistance in this war against Egypt.

He also promised their return to their ancient city and land of Avaris and plentiful support for their people; that he would protect them and fight for them if need be, and that the land would easily be subdued. The shepherds were delighted with his message, and assembled two hundred thousand men. Shortly they arrived at Avaris. King Amenophis of Egypt, when he heard of their invasion, was perplexed remembering what Amenophis, the son of Papis, had foretold him. He gathered many Egyptians, and deliberated with their leaders, and sent for their sacred animals, above all those worshipped in the temples, and ordered the priests to hide the images of their gods with the utmost care. He also sent his son Sethos, who was also called Ramses, and only five years old, from his father Rhampses to a friend of his. He continued with three hundred thousand of the most warlike Egyptians against the enemy, who met them. But he did not join battle with them, afraid to be fighting against the gods. He turned back and returned to Memphis, where he took Apis and the other sacred animals which he had sent for, and continued to Kush, together with his whole army and masses of Egyptians.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Ramses statues doesnt look like his mummy.Ramses statues looks like an Ethiopian, Somalian, Tutsi and Massai.

Western media in their movies(the latest one the Bible serie), documentaries, books illustration and video games still portrait the Egyptian as dark white people.

The name Moses mean born of or son of like Tothmoses II/Tehutimessu III mean born of Thot or son of Thot/Tehuti III.In French Moses is Moise the second meaning of Moise/Moses maybe Mo Ise, Mo Isis or son of Isis, born of Isis/Isse/Issi.The city of Paris is Per Isi meaning house of Issi/Isis.Genesis or Gen Isis may mean born of Isis because Christian father Origen, Ori Gen is born of Oris/Horus.To the extreme the State Mississipi maybe the cipi/sipi of Issi or Miss Issi cipi.Issi/Isis was the black mother Goddess of the world.

The Hebrew are Egyptian immigrant to West Asia.Palestine was occupied by Egypt for more then a thousand years.The Hebrew religion and Christian religion are variation of Nile valley religion.The Hebrew religion was also influence by Sumerian/Babylonian religion.Judaisme and Christianity may have been influence by Hinduism.Bible stories and Characters are also found in the Indian religion.The Persian religion influence on Judaisme is minimal.The Persian religion had also a small influence on the Catholic Church because Mithraisme was a strong religion in Rome before the institutionalisation of Christianity by Roman Emperor Constantine.The Vatican is located in the same place the Temple of Mithra use to occupied.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Ramses statues doesnt look like his mummy.Ramses statues looks like an Ethiopian, Somalian, Tutsi and Massai.

-  -
^^^^ the bend in the nose might have been a result of the mummification proceedure

Also sometimes the artists idealize the person whaen they make the art. They aren't always trying to make a strict likeness

-
Rameses

__________________________________________^^^^^
look at the features could be Ethiopian, Somalian, Tutsi, Massai or European or Middle Eastern. Lips are pretty small in some of the Rameses art.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ramesses II

-
Ramesses II-Colored Relief, Brooklyn Museum

-
Rameses II statue_turin_museum

-
Rameses II statue saqqara_

-
Ramses-II-relief-from-memphis

4) Being stupid is good

All show, maxillary (upper nasal) prognathism and platyrrhine. And you are a comic relief.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

jantavanta - It sounds like you have been listening to nonsense from the Khazars in Israel.

Moses is an Egyptian "Nickname".

The name "Mose" and it's derivatives are first encountered in the names of Egyptian Pharaohs with "Djedhetepre Dudimose I" (don't know the meaning of his name) who was an Egyptian king of the Second Intermediate Period, dynasty 13 or 16.

If you prefer "Pseudonym", I do not have to quote from Manetho verbatim. The identity of Hyksos and Hebrews have been merged for convenience. "Mose" never stands on its own. To be "born" in what context? You need need to learn more of African theology and stop quoting people verbatim.

Ab-Ra-ham is a title of any Pharaoh and not a person's name. The separation of the Pharaoh who has no name from the person of Moses is an allegory. For example, the biblical account of a Moses changing a staff to a serpent before an unnamed Pharaoh is an allegory of the property of the spiral in electricity (electromagnetic induction coil). Serpent symbolism also has its spiral property in genetics( DNA), mathematics (sine wave).

Why the concealment of the names of the Pharaohs that were said to have encountered the persons of 'Abraham', 'Joseph' and 'Moses'? We should stop trying to fit History into bibles.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:

The Hebrew are Egyptian immigrant to West Asia.Palestine was occupied by Egypt for more then a thousand years.The Hebrew religion and Christian religion are variation of Nile valley religion.The Hebrew religion was also influence by Sumerian/Babylonian religion.Judaisme and Christianity may have been influence by Hinduism.Bible stories and Characters are also found in the Indian religion.The Persian religion influence on Judaisme is minimal.The Persian religion had also a small influence on the Catholic Church because Mithraisme was a strong religion in Rome before the institutionalisation of Christianity by Roman Emperor Constantine.The Vatican is located in the same place the Temple of Mithra use to occupied.

I am aware of the influence of Mithraisme in Rome and the institutionalisation in Rome. But on comparison of the complex theology of Christianity with the theology of The Essenic Jews (Followers of Isa), we will see that the belief in "second coming" is not original to Christianity.
The Dead Sea Scrolls of Qumran in Egypt are still being hidden from the public under dual protection of the Vatican and the State of Israel for the following reasons:

(1) Christianity claims a Messianic fulfillment of a belief in an expected "Second Coming" that pre-dates Ka-Ra-Is tianity

(2) Normative Judaism was already contested by the Essenic Jews before Roman Christianity.

The Asian influence on Christianity is from the Buddhist influence on Pythogoras which influenced the Essenes following the Greek occupation of Egypt.
Hinduism is a post-Buddhist attempt to return to the values of earlier Brahmanism. So, we are basically saying the same thing. As for Lord (King) Brahma and his wife Sarasvasti, I see them as transmissions of Abraham and Sarah. Sar denotes a royal person like Sarki in Hausa language. That is why I am also saying that Abraham and Sarah are titles for any Pharaoh and his wife. The marriage of a Pharaoh and his Sister took place in Egypt when there was a desperate need to preserve royal lineage.

The Hebrew Religion had already been influenced in Canaan by their adoption of El day of worship on Saturday or Saturn's day. Hence names like Ezeki-el and Dani-el. They were there on their own accord, thus the canaanite influence was minimal. But they were captives in Babylon and captives undergo more influence, especially as the Persians were at war with Egypt, the origin of the Hebrews. The Hebrews did not need to start out as a separate people or race from the Egyptians, except we still insist on fitting History into Bible. Even the Genesis creation account is an amalgam of ancient egyptian Memphite and Hermapolis theologies.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Yosef Ben-Jochanan wrote We The Black Jews. It gives details about the Ethiopian Jews who were shocked to discover White People calling themselves Jews
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com