EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Kristen Stewart “Racist” For Leaving Possible Will Smith Movie Focus, Says Site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kristen Stewart “Racist” For Leaving Possible Will Smith Movie Focus, Says Site
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristen Stewart “Racist” For Leaving Possible Will Smith Movie Focus, Says Site

http://www.gossipcop.com/kristen-stewart-racist-will-smith-focus-mediatakeout/

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Mediatakeout the ugly chick Kristen stewart from the bad movie Hunger Game is acting racist by leaving the movie Focus because she dont want to work with black actor Will Smith. I say good get Will Smith a better looking more talented actress.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fuking gossip
quote:
MediaTakeOut.

The blog, which regularly embarrasses itself with phony stories about Will Smith and others, now implies that Stewart exited the upcoming movie Focus — because of Smith’s race.

What?!

Of course, MediaTakeOut begins by identifying Stewart as “that UGLY chick from The Hunger Games” — so you can see just how comically clueless the site is when it comes to basic Hollywood movie facts.

http://www.gossipcop.com/kristen-stewart-racist-will-smith-focus-mediatakeout/
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black women (actresses) actually can learn from her motives.
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristen Stewart is the untalented b!tch who played TWILIGHT's Bella Swan and cheated on her boyfriend to get jiggy with the director of that snow white film. She's not the actress from the hunger games.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristen Stewart was'nt in the Hunger Games.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
According to Mediatakeout the ugly chick Kristen stewart from the bad movie Hunger Game is acting racist by leaving the movie Focus because she dont want to work with black actor Will Smith. I say good get Will Smith a better looking more talented actress.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Kristen Stewart was'nt in the Hunger Games.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

lol!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com