EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do Afrocentists say historically all people except whites were black?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do Afrocentists say historically all people except whites were black?
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it because the reality today's world tells us the majority of the world's population is white or light skin?
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCnea18YP4
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heheheh

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
Is it because the reality today's world tells us the majority of the world's population is white or light skin?

"Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small."

Ben Franklin 1751.

Are the naps not working my rambunctious little friend? [Frown] I told you to rest thinking it would do you some good, but it seems you have awoken and returned in an even more dimwitted state. Curious, very curious indeed. Could it be that your mind is deteriorating and there is nothing that can be done to reverse it? This might be a serious case, no? May I suggest you skuttle on down to you local clinic for a check up from the neck up?

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The simple answer is because even whites were black. It took many years for albinos to clump together. When we talk about ancient histories a lot of the times it's before mass agriculture and refrigerators and the population booms that came from with. These population booms came long after albinos began to clump together.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
The simple answer is because even whites were black.

Behold, the ignorance and stupidity of Afrocentrists.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Thank you for your very wonderful show and tell display of irony! I reccomend you go get yourself a snack and a pat on the back. You must be famished from all the mental effort. [Roll Eyes]

Edit: Actually I really do appreciate and love this topic, for it gave me quite a smile, hard to do when the OP leaves little to be desired academically speaking.

Lol, Irony - The Thread! Brought to you by our favorite elementary poster!

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Behold, the ignorance and stupidity of Black people.
I translated Afrocentrist into what it really means.

FFS even the stormfronters cop to this ****
http://news.sciencemag.org/archaeology/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

quote:
84th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, offers dramatic evidence of recent evolution in Europe and shows that most modern Europeans don’t look much like those of 8000 years ago.
And this **** just came out this year

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2015/08/prehistoric-farmers-from-northern.html

quote:
Prehistoric farmers from northern Greece had lactose intolerance, brown eyes, dark skin

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
84th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, offers dramatic evidence of recent evolution in Europe and shows that most modern Europeans don’t look much like those of 8000 years ago.

quote:
Prehistoric farmers from northern Greece had lactose intolerance, brown eyes, dark skin

Where in your link does it say whites were "black?" I await your word game now.
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Can you not read?
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
Can you not read?

Lol, it took you this long to figure that out? Just have some fun with him, his intelligence is too low to be useful for anything else in threads. It's good to enjoy a side of foolery every now and again.

ie: He is purposly wasting your time. It's not a matter of you being right or wrong, you are just providing entertainment and banter. He'd tell you the sky is purple if it would get you to seriously reply to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he legitimately belived that of course. Lol.

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent question Real Tawk

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
quote:
Can you not read?

Yes, I can read. Now, quote where they say whites were Black. I await patiently.
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Where in your link does it say whites were "black?" I await your word game now.
quote:
quote:
Can you not read?

Yes, I can read. Now, quote where they say whites were Black. I await patiently.
Ah, good ol, semantic tricks eh?

The old - "When all else fails, and I know I'm screwed, make certain words appear ambiguous" song a dance! Brilliant!

I think you're going to have to order a new edition of your "bag o' tricks" friend.

I may also suggest an actual psychological exammination. Your constant tendency to psychologically project your actions on others has become more rapid. Your health should be your top prority no? Not stumbling and dumbling on a forum where critical thinking skills may be a prerequisite.

For our audience out there if you put black into google it will send back results that include dark. Also note that in extensions of the study they refer to African American women. So our elementary star of the thread is basically playing word games. Which is what he was accusing the other poster of doing. Note why this is a thread with the epitome of Irony. I commend him for such a tactful display of it.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
^^^No semantics. The quote does not exist. You created the bullshit whites were once black without support from any credible source. It is just another example of Afrocentric fatuousness, which sees the world strictly in two racial camps, white and black. As I explained previously, this "methodology" is a trojan horse tactic Afrocentrists use to hijack history that doesn't belong to them.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^No semantics. The quote does not exist. You created the bullshit whites were once black without support from any credible source. It is just another example of Afrocentric fatuousness, which sees the world strictly in two racial camps, white and black. As I explained previously, this "methodology" is a trojan horse tactic Afrocentrists use to hijack history that doesn't belong to them.

The Naked Prey
1966 ‧ Thriller/Action

-

A safari guide (Cornel Wilde) cautions the hunting party he is leading to respect the African natives they encounter. Instead of heeding this advice, one of the party actively insults the tribe, which captures and kills the entire group. Only the guide is spared. But he is stripped of his clothing, and given a head start before the warriors give chase. Using his knowledge of the land and resourcefulness, the guide must make his way back to the closest British fort.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tawk - the problem is that you really believe this type of Albino fantasy.

I know that because you seem to believe that naked Albinos like yourself could survive in Africa.

I was going to post some pictures of sunburned Europeans, but they are rather unpleasant so you will have to google them yourself.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:

Then follow up with a fall into complete stupidity out of frustration. This is why I don't take you seriously. And you are akin to a cartoon character with your antics.

Of course if it says "dark" and they use African American women as a comparison of the study, if you understand anything about science you would understand what that implies.

Then you have the fact that the places where Africans are in a majority have more diversity in their features than any other population in the planet. So if an African has a child with long hair or blond hair does that no longer make them African? This is the stupidity you are dealing with and why you shouldn't and will not be taken seriously. So when you pretend synonyms for words make major racial difference you are going to get called out for your semantic games. You whining and lying that they are not semantic games don't change anything.

Of course you only believe whats on T.V. like a 3rd grader. So you deserve to be treated like one. I'm merely doing what you are projecting to me to do. If you want to get mad that its not working that's your fault and your own. Go learn critical thinking and cone back. Then you will be taken seriously.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
quote:

Then follow up with a fall into complete stupidity out of frustration. This is why I don't take you seriously. And you are akin to a cartoon character with your antics.

Of course if it says "dark" and they use African American women as a comparison of the study, if you understand anything about science you would understand what that implies.

Then you have the fact that the places where Africans are in a majority have more diversity in their features than any other population in the planet. So if an African has a child with long hair or blond hair does that no longer make them African? This is the stupidity you are dealing with and why you shouldn't and will not be taken seriously. So when you pretend synonyms for words make major racial difference you are going to get called out for your semantic games. You whining and lying that they are not semantic games don't change anything.

Of course you only believe whats on T.V. like a 3rd grader. So you deserve to be treated like one. I'm merely doing what you are projecting to me to do. If you want to get mad that its not working that's your fault and your own. Go learn critical thinking and cone back. Then you will be taken seriously.

One question. Are East Indians racially "Black?" yes or no. This will settle the dispute once and for all.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
crickets lol
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
 -
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Crickets ?

--------------------
Keldal

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just switch the picture and it's all good
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Exactly.

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Crickets ?  -

-

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Crickets ??

-

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
^^^Lets talk about the Black slaves brought to India now lmao!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30391686

Entering people's houses through the back door while uninvited ain't cool. #Afrocentrism

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Now for the Christian heritage of Nubia and Ethiopia..

Catacomb art..1st-4th Century A.D(Time prior to the Gentile overtaking and out numbering the original Nazerine Jew Christians)

-
Good Shepard

-
Jesus-3rd Century

-

-

Before
 -

After

-

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003619;p=1#000003
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
quote:
One question. Are East Indians racially "Black?" yes or no. This will settle the dispute once and for all.

What kind of question is that? I'm not a racialogist.

For me personally I just count the ones that know how to dance as bruthas.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^^^Lets talk about the Black slaves brought to India now lmao!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30391686

Entering people's houses through the back door while uninvited ain't cool. #Afrocentrism

India In 2030

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

JERUSALEM - Israel continues to be a favorite destination for the trafficking of women for the sex industry - also known as the white slave trade - and for a form of modern slavery where migrant laborers from developing countries are exploited.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/JI05Ak01.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

What kind of question is that? I'm not a racialogist.

For me personally I just count the ones that know how to dance as bruthas.

-

I have heard many claming black.

quote:

-

Kenneth Robbins, co-curator of the exhibition, says it is very important for Indians to know that Africans were an integral part of several Indian sultanates and some of them even started their own dynasties.

"Early evidence suggests that Africans came to India as early as the 4th Century. But they really flourished as traders, artists, rulers, architects and reformers between the 14th Century and 17th Century," he says.

This 17th-Century cloth painting depicts a procession of Deccani sultan Abdullah Qutb Shah. African guards are seen here as part of the sultan's army.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see we have a new guy here called Real Tawk, one of our new resident trolls, wanting to involve himself in a forum whose basic premises he doesn't agree with. I wonder why.

Anyhow Mr Real Tawk - what do you make of this painting?

-

Elisabeth Charlotte d'Orleans

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
crickets lol

Crickets? I guess if one's brain is as empty as yours, a side effect would be the suppossed hearing of crickets or questioning of their constant cry. Ho ho ho.

Yes, but in all honesty I simply measured if dialoging with you was worth my time anymore. You asking if Indians are black was too stupid of a question for me to take serious. But you could easily find the answer, or some recent study, a clue is that it echos what I had told you in my last post. But you are afraid of the answer even your own people will give you. Your very presence on this forum is a testimonoy to your anxiety.

Unlike you, I actually have more important things to do than log on to a forum, and from what I'm looking at in your case, displaying full on stupidity. I was able to constanly mock you one day out of this week because I had the luxory of being in a position where I had nothing better to do, that state of course, changes.

Maybe you're still working on homework, but I've been done with that song and dance for a while. I'm not going to prioritize giving information to you, especially when you don't deserve it. Some of the things you believe to be true are so outdated or foolish I'm surprised you even know what a computer is or how to log onto the internet and register to a forum. It leaves two options, you being a very cunning troll (which I very seriously doubt), or a VERY stupid person.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com