EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WHY THE WORLD CAN'T LEAVE BLACK PEOPLE ALONE (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHY THE WORLD CAN'T LEAVE BLACK PEOPLE ALONE
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO,there is a reason beyond the normal reasons of intergroup competition for resources,women,status explaining the white/asian fear/envy/hate of the black man. The real rulers of the world,not the talking heads and puppets know the real facts and set up the global racial paradigm we all know.
I've narrowed down the root cause of the institutionalised racism to 2 similar factors:
- an unconscious biological fear of the abilities of melanin and the pineal gland
-a deep fear of our abilities as confirmed by early world history
Clyde,mike111,ironlion and everyone else what else explains the deliberate hijacking of black culture/the crack epidemic/disease outbreaks/infiltration and sabotage of black media we witness even here?
Obviously they expend much energy to keep us in this condition-why?? If you disagree,fine;show me I'm wrong.I just think the matter worthy of debate.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The motive for slavery and colonialism is greed, free labor and acquiiring natural resources.
Racism is a tool to keep people in an enslaved or second class position, to prevent them from being competative and having equal rights as citizens.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racism was a sick invention of the European ruling class, to divide and control the Muurs.

So-called whites, I rather albino-ids, were slaves in their own country from creation until the years 1777 to 1848. These years were marked by huge European based slave wars which the historians of today call the social revolutions.

Many of those albino Europeans were also slaves and indentured slaves all over the Americas, and were classically called “white trash”, or “red neck peck-a-wood”.

Albino serfs and slaves were freed from European plantations in 1848 as a result of these wars, and then hundreds of millions of them were shipped and deported to the Americas between 1878 and 1910. Recall slavery ended in America by 1865 leading to freedom for all slaves, Muurish and indentured albino slaves.

Racism was invented then, to divide the albino slaves from the revolutionary Muurs of America, by making the albino ex-slave make-believe that he is intrinsically worthier than the Negro. For substantiation, read any works on the history of the relationship between the Irish immigrants cleared out of Ireland by the British aristocracy in late 19th century and the African-Americans.

Albino slave was made to be jealous of the Muurs, and to seek to usurp the place of the Muurs as a matter of existential necessity.

It was the classical Faustian deal. A deal with the devil, their oppressor for many centuries.

For a piece of land, a bowl of soup, the albino ex-plantation slave joint with the European nobilities and the Roman Catholic Church, to keep the Muur away from his original inheritance.

In doing so, those albino former plantation slaves became sex slaves of the devil, who holds them in hostage and fuch them anyway and any day, using them as the means to commit the greatest atrocities.

Woe!

Is there a place for the hopeless sinner, who has robbed all mankind, just to save his own?

Only if they return to one Love, can save them again!

Yes, Iyah!

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ironlion-a-short-history-on-the-origin-of-racism/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The motive for slavery and colonialism is greed, free labor and acquiiring natural resources.
Racism is a tool to keep people in an enslaved or second class position, to prevent them from being competative and having equal rights as citizens.

First - Very happy to see that many are starting to ask the question WHY?

As in Why is the world as it is?

That is the question that I asked myself, and it got me started, and I am sure that it will get others started too.

I am quoting lioness because that is the suckers blow-off. Ask a tough question of a liar, the response will be a child's answer - not necessarily a lie, but far from the full truth.

The fact is, the Albinos behavior is Pathological (abnormal human behavior indicative of disease), that is so common of Albinos, that we no longer take note of it, or ponder it.

Consider the Ben Franklin essay that I always post. It clearly indicates that Albinos wanted a land that is solely their own (sound familiar? think middle East).

This indicates that Europe was NOT Albino, and that Albinos feared having to compete against non-Albinos.

Their solution was to murder millions in the Americas AND Europe.

Normal Humans don't have those types of fears, and normal humans don't murder millions of fellow humans out of fear that they can't compete with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Albinos world-wide still have these primal fears and insecurities. Those who follow the goings-on in the U.S. know that many of those in that country have joined the "Tea Party" movement.

I got a big laugh out of this during the immigration debate:

Heritage immigration study co-author: Latinos incapable of assimilating like Irish, Sicilians

-

Jason Richwine, co-author of a Heritage Foundation study which said citizenship for immigrants would cost the U.S. $6.3 trillion, has resigned after comments surfaced of him saying Hispanic immigrants with low-IQ’s will have generations of family members with low-IQ’s as well.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I mean really, a pathetic specimen like that being a racist, what could be more ridiculous, oh I know:

Anybody hear from Cass lately?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Blacks in America must certainly remember when THEY were the targets of the Albinos I.Q. bullsh1t.

Here is the Wiki on Race and intelligence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

The Albinos have been at this for quite a while.

Clearly they have a great need to feel superior about Something-Anything: having failed at finding something legitimate, they simply made something up: they are smarter than everybody else!

Which is very much a part of their psychological make-up: making stuff up that is.

Consider their fondness for making Fake Busts/Statues/Paintings of every important person in history, and then declaring that those people were Albinos just like them!

Would normal people do that?
I don't think so, I think normal people would be embarrassed. Doing stuff like that is admitting that you could never do what those people did, so you fake it. Normal people have too much pride for that.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^When I think of actual superiority, and what that looked like in the past, this picture of Ulrich von Hutten and Cardinal Albert of Brandenburg comes to mind.

Clearly Ulrich von Hutten is the superior man, and he is chastising the Cardinal, leaving the Cardinal with no option but to puss his lips and bear it. Is this enough to want to kill?
Apparently to Albinos it is.

(It was not that long ago that many accepted the Albinos silly lie that this was St. Maurice).

-

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01262a.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulrich_von_Hutten

geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Blacks in America must certainly remember when THEY were the targets of the Albinos I.Q. bullsh1t.

Clearly they have a great need to feel superior about Something-Anything: having failed at finding something legitimate, they simply made something up: they are smarter than everybody else!

Which is very much a part of their psychological make-up: making stuff up that is.

Consider their fondness for making Fake Busts/Statues/Paintings of every important person in history, and then declaring that those people were Albinos just like them!

I don't think so, I think normal people would be embarrassed. Doing stuff like that is admitting that you could never do what those people did, so you fake it. Normal people have too much pride for that.

Cress Welsing killed a proponent of that "blacks have lower IQs" BS during a face-to-face debate back in the early 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbzpx3GipZ0

He eventually abandoned the IQ rhetoric altogether.

BTW Mike, she mentions albinism in part 2.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
quote:

Cress Welsing killed a proponent of that "blacks have lower IQs" BS during a face-to-face debate back in the early 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbzpx3GipZ0

He eventually abandoned the IQ rhetoric altogether.

BTW Mike, she mentions albinism in part 2.

I urge people to watch this, it's important to understand what is going on.

Notice the mark of the beast of his forehead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzrtUQHgXY8

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Normal Humans don't have those types of fears, and normal humans don't murder millions of fellow humans out of fear that they can't compete with them.

Mike countless wars have been fought by all ethnicities based on one group wanting to take land and resources from another group.

If somebody robs your house it doesn't mean they fear competing with you. It means they want easy quick money and not have to work as much to get it.

Racism is used to rationalize theft.
They try to make people look like half animal primitives so that if they are taken advantage of it doesn't look as bad.

After slavery was abolished in America some white people didn't like the prospect of competing with black folk.

Call it greed or fear or a combination of the two. It doesn't matter the KKK was formed.

If a new policy of integration is adopted by some then an individual is considered on their personal merits. Therefore a society could be developed where people of different "races" could help each other and groups within the society are formed on basis other than race, mixed groups. - King's dream

But if you set up a system of separate race groups competing if you are a member of one group you might see no advantage in helping someone of the other group. Therefore each group is trying to put the other at disadvantage. So it's unfortunate but rational in this set up.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Here again you are trying to avoid the reality of genocide and other atrocities by discussing "Normal" behavior. You forget that we do not have to guess at what is "Normal" behavior for "Normal" humans, we have a long history to compare with.

Black people probably "INVENTED" Slavery soon after becoming Urban (City dwellers), as Nomads would have little use for slaves.

Sumer Culture

In Sumer, society adhered to a class system comprised of three tiers: amelu, mushkinu, and slaves. The amelu were at the top rung of the class system. Nobles, government officials, professional soldiers, and priests were found in this class. Next were the mushkinu, the "middle class" of Sumerian society. These were the shopkeepers, farmers, merchants, and laborers. Slavery was an integral part of life in Sumer, and slaves were the lowest in the class system.

A person could find themselves a slave for several reasons, such as a prisoner of war, people unable to pay their debts, or people born into slavery. Husbands could sell their wives into slavery, and parents could sell their children into slavery. However, slaves did hold a few rights, they could borrow money, own property, engage in trade, serve as a witness in a legal matter, and even buy their freedom. Slaves who purchased their freedom, or who were freed by their owner, could not be forced back into slavery. The slave class did not appear to hold any particular negative social stigma with Sumerian citizens, they held the belief that persons who found themselves slaves, did so out of misfortune, rather than any fault of their own.

Lioness, do you see the difference - Human Black behavior verses sub-human Albino behavior?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^MORE on the Subject:

Peasants and Slaves in Ancient Egypt

Peasants comprised as much as eighty percent of the Egyptian population (David 1998, pg 91). The majority of peasants worked in the fields producing crops, while some worked as servants in the homes of wealthy nobles. During the flooding season, which lasted up to three months, peasants often worked on large building projects for the government..

Slaves were most commonly prisoners of war. Although the pyramids are often depicted as being built by slaves, there is little historical evidences of this. The historical evidence suggests that farmers and other workers were employed during the flood season to erect the pyramids and other large building projects. It was not until the Middle Kingdom that large groups of slaves were present in Egypt. During the Old Kingdom, when the pyramids were built, there is no evidence that Egypt maintained a large population of slaves.

Slaves did not hold the same status in Ancient Egypt as slaves did during the time of the European expansion. For example, slaves could own land, marry freeborn people, and even employ servants. Slavery in Egypt did not mean total ownership, which is associated with the later concept of slavery.

Lioness, do you see the difference - Human Black behavior verses sub-human Albino behavior?

http://historylink101.com/n/egypt_1/a-pesants_slaves.htm

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Here again you are trying to avoid the reality of genocide and other atrocities by discussing "Normal" behavior. You forget that we do not have to guess at what is "Normal" behavior for "Normal" humans, we have a long history to compare with.

name a couple of these genocides. See if you can name some racially motivated ones while you're at it.
List a few of these genocides beginning with some recognized by published historians first rather than your made up looney toon geneocides that never happened and that you are the only one in the world who said they occured.
A genocide should be look at as a ratio to the overall population numbers.

quote:
Black people probably "INVENTED" Slavery soon after becoming Urban (City dwellers), as Nomads would have little use for slaves.

Mike this is stupid. The Tuareg have slaves to this day and have slaves. You throw out statements like this stupidly

quote:

Sumer Culture

Mike you and I are of West African descent focus on that history.

quote:

A person could find themselves a slave for several reasons, such as a prisoner of war,

people like to use this an excuse. I suppose they they imagine that the people that did the enslaving were always on the defensive and then enslved prisoners as retribution.
In reality that might be the case or a nation may have attacked another nation like Egypt attacked Nubia to take resources. Then they take prisoners. After the battles are done they make those prisoners into slaves.

I didn't use the word "normal"

I said it was rational, though immoral, enslave people.
It was rational in the sense that the people are used in agricultural and building projects.

"Normal" is relative. Look at the Rwanda genocide for instance or what has been happening in DRC. Look at the various wars in Africa. You could say white people instigated it all. Only partially true if people can be insigated to murder each other with machetes they are capable of mass murder under certain circumstances and it doesn't always take a white person to instigate. And if we had magical melanin abilities then we couldn't be instigated to commit savagery by anyone.
So were all the people engaged in the Rwanda massacres abnormal? Probably most were not.
Under the right circumstances normal people can be made to kill. Also genocides should be looked at in proportion to the population numbers.

Look at the recent murder rates, black on black crime in Chicago for example, murder rates in other U.S. cities also Jamaica. If black people were peaceful by nature we could not be influenced to do things not in out nature. And these eexamples are not instigated by outsiders.
We are capable of being good or evil, have you seen the General Butt naked videos?
You think black people are innocent child-like babes?

So Mike, medieval Europe was black? Your Euroepan rather than African
So then blacks are responsible for various brutal massacres during those times, right Mike

Unless you want to prepetuate this fantasy that black people are
sweet kittens incapable of being warriors or capable of killing

And recognize, that the motive for enslaving people is different from genocide and genocides themsleves have different motives.
A motive could be sheer hate or it could be to clear territory for occupation.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the reason behind Pale European racism is envy and greed.When the curent group of Pale white European(Anglosaxon, French, German, Lombard,slav)entered Europe in the 5 cent CE they find a world governed by black people and brown people(black blood).The monarchs, nobility and priesthood of Europe, Africa, West Asia, India, America were black and brown.White people were jealous and envious of the black race.In order for them to become ruler they had to destroyed the black power system of Europe and the world.

Those white people to protect their power and economic interest invented racism to keep the black race and other race from competing with them.White people also destroyed the real history of the world were black people ruled the world and replaced it with a fake white history were all the black civilisation and black and brown ruler are turned white.

White racism can easily be destroy if African traditional Historian, Indian traditional historian, Native American traditional historian,Tibet traditional historian, Mongolian traditional historian etc write the real history of the world.White people cant stop them.Racism is so dumb, how can African people be inferior when they are the original human on earth who originated all the subset or so call race.

White racism is base on envy, greed, ignorance and hate.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
name a couple of these genocides. See if you can name some racially motivated ones while you're at it.
List a few of these genocides beginning with some recognized by published historians first
rather than your made up looney toon geneocides that never happened and that you are the only one in the world who said they occured.

He,he,he:

Come-on lioness, say what you mean:

i.e Find Albino historians who say it's so.

Ha,ha,ha:

But seriously though:

The Thirty years wars;

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14648b.htm

Wiki:
List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll

Thirty Years' War: Holy Roman Empire = Religious war (Read the history of the war (link above) and tell me what was religious about the wars - they were race wars).

High estimate = 11,500,000 killed

European colonization of the Americas

High estimate = 100 million killed

Although heavily disputed, some historians such as David Stannard and Howard Zinn consider the deaths caused by disease, displacement, and conquest of Native American populations during European settlement of North and South America as constituting an act of genocide (or series of genocides). The alleged genocidal aspects of this event are entwined with loss of life caused by the lack of immunity of Native Americans to diseases carried by European settlers (see Population history of American indigenous peoples). Some estimates indicate case fatality rates of 80–90% in Native American populations during smallpox epidemics. According to Noble David Cook, "There were too few Spaniards to have killed the millions who were reported to have died in the first century after Old and New World contact." Stafford Poole wrote: "There are other terms to describe what happened in the Western Hemisphere, but genocide is not one of them. It is a good propaganda term in an age where slogans and shouting have replaced reflection and learning ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_disasters_by_death_toll
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just the fact that other Albinos would consider calling it genocide says everything.

Naturally their logic is bullshit:

1) Blacks have GREATER natural immunity not less, any disease Albinos can survive, Blacks can survive better.

2) Except for Syphilis, which Albinos created by sex with sheep, what other diseases did Albinos invent????

Why would Measles and Chicken pox and small pox be strange to people in the Americas????

Didn't those people come from somewhere else???

See, when you think about it, how bullsh1t Albino nonsense is.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
quote:
List a few of these genocides beginning with some recognized by published historians first
rather than your made up looney toon geneocides that never happened and that you are the only one in the world who said they occured.

He,he,he:

Come-on lioness, say what you mean:

i.e Find Albino historians who say it's so.

Ha,ha,ha:

But seriously though:

The Thirty years wars;

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14648b.htm

The Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) was a series of wars principally fought in Central Europe.

You say it was a war between blacks and whites in which the whites killed all the blacks.

There is no black author in the world, afrocentric or otherwise that believes this.

You are the only one in the world that has this theory.

There is zero evidence for it. It is something you simply made up because he want to be Euroepan rather than African

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The winner always writes the history.

But the winner cannot change the evidence. In Europe and the Americas, the evidence agrees with me.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^The winner always writes the history.

But the winner cannot change the evidence. In Europe and the Americas, the evidence agrees with me.

the only evidence is you blowing wind
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ha,ha,ha:

Your question got me wondering, so I searched "What happened to black Europeans", I got this interesting one from Yahoo answers.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110422114159AAEcYSU

What happened to the Afro-Europeans?
Before World War 2, there were many hundreds of thousands of people of African descent living in Europe. Some families had been there for generations.

But by the early 1950s, the black population of Europe could probably be measured in four digits. It wasn't until the freeing of colonized populations in the late 50s and 60s, and more immigration, that this changed again.

So what happened to the Afro-Europeans? Did the Nazis slaughter everybody? Or did people flee?

(See, those that know of the Black Europeans, wonder also, what could have happened to them, even in modern times - was there more than one genocides?)

The chosen answer goes to a Wiki titled "Rhineland Bastard".

Here again, all we know is what we are told by the victors, and the fact is that Germanics have a poor reputation. But still, all Albinos lie, so consider these pictures when you read.

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO,at serious risk of veering into metaphysics, the theory of race memory should be investigated. The true history is imprinted in the albino dna. Therefore he's predisposed to act out accordingly even when he's never met blacks.
I saw some studies of how albino babies uniformly reacted negatively to black photos but not Asian or whites. Am looking for it now.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
IMO,at serious risk of veering into metaphysics, the theory of race memory should be investigated. The true history is imprinted in the albino dna. Therefore he's predisposed to act out accordingly even when he's never met blacks.
I saw some studies of how albino babies uniformly reacted negatively to black photos but not Asian or whites. Am looking for it now.

Correct. The genetic memory of whites constructed during their sojour in the caves during the last Ice Age, where they lost their pigmentation explains their hate of Black people.

Scientists have known for years that there are two races: negroid-europeoid and australoid-mongoloid, based on shared neutral dental features, blood groups, palm prints and now genetics. Whites hate us because when they fled into the caves and lost their pigmentation they blamed us for their lost.

This is why they continually attack us but seek to make themselves darker so as to return to their original state.

-

I believe that these Europeans have a genetic memory of their Blackness. This is what drives them to seek tans so they can return to their natural/original state.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first homo sapien sapiens to settle Western Eurasia were the Cro-Magnon people. The Cro-Magnon people were probably the San people.

It was these Cro-Magnon people who spread the Aurignacian civilization from Spain to the Caucasus mountains.

-

Hottentot

-

As I mentioned earlier the Bushman created much of the early civilization of Eurasia. They left us numerous figurines showing their type.

Venus Figurines

-

The Bushman continue to carry this ancient form.

-

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The Caves of Europe, were seen as temples by the ancient Blacks of Europe. here they congregated and used them like temples.

-

-

In the caves these Blacks recorded their history and worshiped their gods.

The last Ice Age in Europe came suddenly. The Aurignacians probably sought santuary in their caves/temples.

-

Since the last Ice Age came suddenly the Blacks were trapped in the caves. In darkness.

-

The first Europeans were definitely Black when they entered the Caucasus Caves.

-

In the caves due to the absence of sunlight the Aurignacians lost the melanin in their skin. The melanin left the skin and congregated in the hair. This is evident when we look at the depigmented creatures who live in the caves.
 -

-

-

As you can see living in caves can cause the lost of melanin in the skin.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
After the tectonic events of 2000 BC the entrances of the caves opened in the Caucasus.

-

The original Black Europeans had turned into the people we call Europeans today.

-

The first Caucasians had lived in the caves for thousands of years.

[IMG]http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/04-10a-00-03-01.jpg [/img]

-

These cave drawings suggest that while the Proto-Europeans lived in the caves they resembled serpents.

-

This serpent like appearence declined once they left the caves and began mating with African Blacks after tectonic changes opened the cave entrances and europeans began to move into the Black lands.

During this time they probably treated each other badly.

- Given the lack of life in the caves these first caucasians probably ate each other and suffered many bad things.

-

These first Caucasians probably left the caves bitter because they had lost their pigmentation--while many of the people they saw when they left the caves were pigmented=Blacks.

-

The original home of the Caucasians was the Caucasus Mountains.

-

They came from the caves after 2000BC

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
First European

-

-

]  -

This 17ky cave painting appears to record the changes in the Proto-European into more 'human' like forms today. The pictures make it clear that the long chins and noses were a major feature of the Proto-Europeans.

-  -

They may have been more serpent like because they probably crawled since many passageways would have been too small to walk through. This is probably why they had long noses to be able to navigate and smell out their surroundings.

The eyes became light some they could 'see' better in the darkness. Since melanin no longer went into the skin, it accumulated in the hair.

The earliest "whites" appear in Sumerian art. These "whites" were the Gutians.

The Gutians were hill people who fought the Sumerians for many years. Later they conquered Lagash. It is this art from Lagash that Europeans use to pretend the Sumerians were white.

-

It was probably in these hills that Proto-Europeans first exited the caves and began to expand throughout Eurasia.
I am not at my office now but later, if God wills, I will post picture to show the changing form of the first whites from a people typified by serpent like heads until the form we see now.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww isn't that cute, the little Black racists talking about racism, a subject you would know all about being White people hating Black racists yourselves, right Mike, Kikuyu, Clyde, Mena7, Troll Patrol, Ironcocksucker,& Geeskee? Hypocrite White people hating Black racists the lot of you, talking about White racism when you lot are just as bad if not worse.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Aww isn't that cute, the little Black racists talking about racism, a subject you would know all about being White people hating Black racists yourselves, right Mike, Kikuyu, Clyde, Mena7, Troll Patrol, Ironcocksucker,& Geeskee? Hypocrite White people hating Black racists the lot of you, talking about White racism when you lot are just as bad if not worse.

The difference Doxie dear:

Is that we have never actually DONE any of the things that you falsely accuse us of:
But you Albinos have done them many times over.

quote:
Mike & Mena 7 cut the crap you stupid Kill Whitey, White people hating, evil, lying, history stealing, White child want to be harming, heartless, feeling less, Black racist POS's. Again we Whites are NOT from Central Asia, we are NOT Albinos, European history is OUR history NOT yours keep your dang hands off of it. Stop trying to rob White children of what is rightfully theirs, their history, their heritage, their identities, their ancestors, their homeland, their pride you heartless, evil, Black racist SOBs.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
If we look at the title of this thread:
WHY THE WORLD CAN'T LEAVE BLACK PEOPLE ALONE
if the world were to go about leaving black people alone how would it go about doing that? Give some detail

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am shocked to read my screen name. (And that of others).

I can literally look into each decade and trace your racism, terrorism and brutality towards black America.

Bias and a Settlement With Black Farmers

“Federal Spigot Flows as Farmers Claim Bias” (front page, April 26) leaves out some key information about the settlement with black farmers.

Mainly, it does not offer historical context of the vast scope of discrimination in rural areas throughout the country by the Agriculture Department. It does not mention the decades of studies by the Commission on Civil Rights and the Agriculture Department itself that confirm discrimination against black farmers. It also does not mention the countless black farmers who worked diligently on farm plans only to have their loan applications thrown in the trash can right in front of them by the Agriculture Department’s county supervisor.

Also, the fraud alleged in the article was minuscule. The 60 claims investigated by the F.B.I. amounted to less than three-tenths of 1 percent of the 22,000 claims filed.

One would hope that the Agriculture Department would finally address the dreadful discrimination within its ranks, and thanks to Secretary Tom Vilsack, it is doing precisely that. The journey to overcome racial issues is not an easy one, but to ignore the existence of this injustice is the very definition of discrimination. Unfortunately, the article criticizes farmers who have been victimized rather than the Agriculture Department’s history of corrupt policies.

RALPH PAIGE
East Point, Ga., April 29, 2013

The writer is executive director of the Federation of Southern Cooperatives Land Assistance Fund.

To the Editor:

“Federal Spigot Flows as Farmers Claim Bias” underplays the history of racial dispossession, uses cherry-picked examples, and creates needless antipathy to the lawsuit and the settlement with black farmers. Focusing on fraud and invoking familiar, racially freighted stereotypes of undeserving opportunists serve to throw into question all payouts rather than explaining why they were ordered in the first place.

The Agriculture Department acknowledges racial and gender discrimination against farmers. The loss of farms we have witnessed over the past 90 years has disproportionately affected African-American farmers. Had the Agriculture Department provided loans and other assistance to everyone equitably, the landscape of the United States would look quite different.

We do not deny the accuracy of the claim that some fraud has occurred. In any sign-up program with tens of thousands of participants and billions of dollars at stake, a few people will try to cheat the system. Those who do should be punished.

The article is not really about those few proven cases, however. It is instead an effort to depict the settlement, without providing any real evidence, as a “runaway train” of fraud.

The settlements, work on them by organizations like the Federation of Southern Cooperatives, and Secretary Tom Vilsack’s support of them, should be lauded, particularly since challenges faced by minority and women farmers persist.

RACHEL SLOCUM
Minneapolis, April 30, 2013

The writer is a professor of geography at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. The letter was co-written by nine additional academics, from the University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan and Kansas State University.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/04/opinion/bias-and-a-settlement-with-black-farmers.html?_r=0

http://www.inreblackfarmersombudsman.com/

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Literally everything you accuse others of (black Americans), you (and "your people") are guilty of doing to black Americans!

quote:

Welcome to the Informational Website for In re Black Farmers Discrimination Litigation Settlement

The Original Pigford Case

quote:

In 1997 and 1998, two class-action lawsuits entitled Pigford v. Glickman (“Pigford”) and Brewington v. Glickman (“Brewington”), respectively, were filed on behalf of groups of African-American farmers. Those lawsuits asserted that the U.S. Department of Agriculture ("USDA") had systematically discriminated against African-American farmers on the basis of race, in violation of the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, and the Administrative Procedure Act.

After the Pigford and Brewington cases were consolidated, they were settled by the parties in 1999 and became the largest civil rights settlement in history. The terms of the settlement were outlined in a Consent Decree entered by the Court on April 14, 1999, which stated that eligible claimants were required to file their claims with the case administrator by October 12, 1999. The Consent Decree also stated that claimants who could show "extraordinary circumstances" for missing the October 12, 1999 deadline could file at a later date. September 15, 2000 was set as the "late-filing" deadline.

While approximately 22,700 claimants filed claims before the October 12, 1999 claims deadline, approximately 61,000 additional individuals requested permission to file claims after the October 12, 1999 claims deadline but before the September 15, 2000 "late-filing" cut-off date. Fewer than 3,000 of the roughly 61,000 "late-filers" were found to have demonstrated the required "extraordinary circumstances" for receiving extra time to file their claims. As a result, more than 58,000 "late-filers" did not have their discrimination claims heard. In addition, thousands of additional potential claimants filed late-filing petitions after the September 15, 2000 late-filing cut-off, but before June 18, 2008, the date of final enactment of the 2008 Farm Bill.

https://www.blackfarmercase.com//
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Troll thinks Doxies is the leader of all white people, they do what she tells them to do. What will she tell "her people" to do next?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll thinks Doxies is the leader of all white people, they do what she tells them to do. What will she tell "her people" to do next?

You and your racist folks always have something up your sleeves. I can tell you that much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbzUH90Sm0E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlnZbwfhXk

Google hits, 53.900.000 results!

Can someone pinpoint where I wrote "all white people"?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: The topic.

Since Africa is home to huge amounts of literally unprotected vital industrial minerals and land resources the rest of the world--EuroAmerica and Asia--are indeed interested in not leaving the very place where most blacks live alone.

Euro-Americans control the mineral and agricultural resources of their continental areas. The same for Asia--East Asia[China, Japan, Koreas, Taiwan, etc.] and South Asia. India has a huge population and not much mineral resources to begin with. And Pakistan and Bangladesh are very poor with large populations--so not much to take there. Africa is the only large landmass that is open for the pickings.

Some 85-90% of blacks world-wide live in Africa so the blacks who live outside Africa are minorities and are just keen to be integrated with their host communities--in this instance the white nations of Euro-America. Hence the problem of racism. The blacks in those Eur0-controlled lands are not treated as full and equal citizens hence the "life differentials" in life expectancy, infant mortality, wealth, incarceration rates, education levels, per capita income, health indices, etc.

In a rational world, blacks so afflicted would seek separate political autonomy or migration to other parts where they could exercise equality among themselves, but they don't, preferring not to be left alone by Euro-America.

Euro-America and China are interested in Africa because it is the unprotected storehouse of vast amounts of mineral and agricultural resources.

The rational thing to do--as China did under Mao--would be to pull up the drawbridge and deal with Euro-America on "hard-bargain" terms.

In the meantime work should be done to establish federated units with freedom of movement and strong convertible single currencies.

So the answer to the topic is that if blacks want to be left alone it can be achieved. It is just that blacks don't want to be left alone.

Minerals and agricultural lands are left unprotected in the "black mainland", Africa so vultures and hyenas will flock in to scavenge.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin empowering Africa and protecting its resources is very easy.Africa need a coalition of smart and tough elite thats it.Africa need a smart scholar to write a secret manifesto on how the black African elite is going to take over different African countries by stealth and govern Africa.

Africa need the protocol of Giza were 12 African business family will meet to plan the takeover of African banking, stock market, media and governement(like the protocol of Zion).The gaqme of Chess and the Tarot show us a governement should be compose of a King a Queen, a Pope and a Papesse etc.We will make one of the current African King who are progresiste King Of King to reign and be a symbol of our nationalist greatness.One of the African chief of African church will be elevated as Pope to control the mind of the masses.Real political power is permanent and last for century carry by the royal dynasty.We can have some theater election every five years for a Vizier call President and prime minister.the real power will be in the hand of the banking and business families, the African black nobility and the royal family.

The most important part to empower Africa and control African resources is to create a ruthless African secret society that will use the policy of carrot and stick to reward supporter and punish traitor.People who serve the cause will be rewarded with job, money etc.People who serve foreign interest will be punish severely.Traitor most know they and their family will not be safe anywhere in Africa.Some traitor will die of illness other will die in their sleep.The secret society some kind of African illuminati and mason will plan and execute the takeover of African country by stealth one by one.To be a succesful African president you must be member of that African secret society.

The African invisible federation will be run by a coalition of elite.A group of scholar,banking families,royalty, nobility, senior politician, council of elder, senior union.Expert will use the best combination of nationalist elite.There will be a bill of right to protect the right of the African population and limit the right of the ruling elite.Traitor and sell out will not be covered by that bill of right.

Africa is the future of the black world because 85% of the black race 1 billion black people live in Africa.Most black minorities in the diaspora want to integrate and be accepted by white people.The black power stuff is just frustration by white rejection and racism.Most Asian in the world want a powerful China it doesnt matter if they are Japanese, Thai, Korean and Chinese.A powerful China is the pride of their race.As an Afro Carribean I want a powerful black country in Africa like China.

If I have money I will buy a house in a nice African country.I will live half of the year in Africa and the other half in the Carribean and America.I will have a branch of my family in some nice African country and when the time is right make Africa my primary residence.

Empowering Africa is not brain surgery you need a smart, powerful, secretive and ruthless group of businessman and politician that rule by secrecy.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
IMO,there is a reason beyond the normal reasons of intergroup competition for resources,women,status explaining the white/asian fear/envy/hate of the black man. The real rulers of the world,not the talking heads and puppets know the real facts and set up the global racial paradigm we all know.
I've narrowed down the root cause of the institutionalised racism to 2 similar factors:
- an unconscious biological fear of the abilities of melanin and the pineal gland
-a deep fear of our abilities as confirmed by early world history
Clyde,mike111,ironlion and everyone else what else explains the deliberate hijacking of black culture/the crack epidemic/disease outbreaks/infiltration and sabotage of black media we witness even here?
Obviously they expend much energy to keep us in this condition-why?? If you disagree,fine;show me I'm wrong.I just think the matter worthy of debate.

White's can't leave black people alone? Why can't blacks stop talking about whites being the root of their problems like they are their Gods and they WORSHIP THEM OR SOMETHING? I'm personally tired of it. Is this Frances Welsing or something? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Why are you so angry Avee. Much like Doxie you wish the episodes of Step and Fetch it would run over and over again.
But the tide has turned my friend. [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

Why are you responding the hypocrisy then with such venom, Doxie? As I see it like attracts like.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DHDoxies is a disgruntled 50-some year old hilly billy guy from Ohio....

You know them types, long whiskers, beer-bellied, cigar chewing, red-neck, sum-of-a-bitch.

He used to be a trucker.... married his cousin and loves his gun and dog just like his gods... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he,he:
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, you know you have a point in a way, however I tend to get offended when someone tries to steal what is mine, uses racist epithets towards my people when I do not use them against theirs, & degrades my people.

Ironcocksucker, boy you sure do know how to make up some whoppers don't you LOL.

First - I'm NOT a guy but am a girl

Second- get it right I'm 34 NOT 50 something

Third- Hill Billies are NOT from OH & neither am I, I was born in Germany & live in KY and yes I am a hillbilly wanna make something of it.

Fourth- I don't have nor have I ever had a license so can't have ever been a trucker LOL.

Fifth- Never been married

Sixth- I don't own now, have never owned, have no intention of owning a gun

Seventh- I have 3 dogs (Dachshund mix (Buffy hence my youtube name Buffyjosmom), German Shepherd Mix (Hobo), Mini Longhair Dachshund (Flair), a cat (Black cat Salem), 2 Rats get it right LOL.

Eighth- I'm a Christian, so I only worship ONE God the true God.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:]Why are you so angry Avee. Much like Doxie you wish the episodes of Step and Fetch it would run over and over again.
But the tide has turned my friend. [Wink] [/QB]

stop being ridiculous
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Lamin empowering Africa and protecting its resources is very easy.Africa need a coalition of smart and tough elite thats it.Africa need a smart scholar to write a secret manifesto on how the black African elite is going to take over different African countries by stealth and govern Africa.

Africa need the protocol of Giza were 12 African business family will meet to plan the takeover of African banking, stock market, media and governement(like the protocol of Zion).The gaqme of Chess and the Tarot show us a governement should be compose of a King a Queen, a Pope and a Papesse etc.We will make one of the current African King who are progresiste King Of King to reign and be a symbol of our nationalist greatness.One of the African chief of African church will be elevated as Pope to control the mind of the masses.Real political power is permanent and last for century carry by the royal dynasty.We can have some theater election every five years for a Vizier call President and prime minister.the real power will be in the hand of the banking and business families, the African black nobility and the royal family.

The most important part to empower Africa and control African resources is to create a ruthless African secret society that will use the policy of carrot and stick to reward supporter and punish traitor.People who serve the cause will be rewarded with job, money etc.People who serve foreign interest will be punish severely.Traitor most know they and their family will not be safe anywhere in Africa.Some traitor will die of illness other will die in their sleep.The secret society some kind of African illuminati and mason will plan and execute the takeover of African country by stealth one by one.To be a succesful African president you must be member of that African secret society.

The African invisible federation will be run by a coalition of elite.A group of scholar,banking families,royalty, nobility, senior politician, council of elder, senior union.Expert will use the best combination of nationalist elite.There will be a bill of right to protect the right of the African population and limit the right of the ruling elite.Traitor and sell out will not be covered by that bill of right.

Africa is the future of the black world because 85% of the black race 1 billion black people live in Africa.Most black minorities in the diaspora want to integrate and be accepted by white people.The black power stuff is just frustration by white rejection and racism.Most Asian in the world want a powerful China it doesnt matter if they are Japanese, Thai, Korean and Chinese.A powerful China is the pride of their race.As an Afro Carribean I want a powerful black country in Africa like China.

If I have money I will buy a house in a nice African country.I will live half of the year in Africa and the other half in the Carribean and America.I will have a branch of my family in some nice African country and when the time is right make Africa my primary residence.

Empowering Africa is not brain surgery you need a smart, powerful, secretive and ruthless group of businessman and politician that rule by secrecy.

Africans don't need to follow the methods whites have used to gain power. They don't need "secret societies" to do this. The TRUTH is the most powerful weapon here, not lies and secrecy. There is already a "secret elite" that rules Africa and guess what? They work for white folks. No that is not the answer. The answer is to be up front and open about the FACT that Africa belongs to Africans and that everyone else is nothing but a leech. There is no secret there, it is a fact. And therefore Africans have every right to act in their own interests first and foremost over and above everyone else.

The reason Africans don't have to rule by stealth and secrecy is because all the facts are in their favor. First off, Africa has the greatest concentration of natural wealth on the planet. Africans don't have to create world wide colonies and exploit other people to have natural resources. They have it already under their feet. (And Europe doesn't). Second, the African people themselves are some of the hardest working and most resourceful people on earth and can build their own cities if that energy is put to use. And the history of Africa and its people relative to the rest of the world is only just now being brought to light. Africans have never ever created systems of oppression and slavery to enrich themselves or promote racial supremacy. Africans are the mothers and fathers of the earth and therefore don't need to bow down to or look up to ANYONE ELSE for anything. Africans aren't trying to "rule the world", they only want to control what is theirs since they have it all by birthright. And that is EXACTLY what everyone else hates.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
First European

-

-

]  -

This 17ky cave painting appears to record the changes in the Proto-European into more 'human' like forms today. The pictures make it clear that the long chins and noses were a major feature of the Proto-Europeans.

-  -

They may have been more serpent like because they probably crawled since many passageways would have been too small to walk through. This is probably why they had long noses to be able to navigate and smell out their surroundings.

The eyes became light some they could 'see' better in the darkness. Since melanin no longer went into the skin, it accumulated in the hair.

The earliest "whites" appear in Sumerian art. These "whites" were the Gutians.

The Gutians were hill people who fought the Sumerians for many years. Later they conquered Lagash. It is this art from Lagash that Europeans use to pretend the Sumerians were white.

-

It was probably in these hills that Proto-Europeans first exited the caves and began to expand throughout Eurasia.
I am not at my office now but later, if God wills, I will post picture to show the changing form of the first whites from a people typified by serpent like heads until the form we see now.

While showing us the changing white morphology from serpentine to human can you expound on the white dna memory angle? I truly think we as blacks are too fixated on the results of white behaviour without a deeper understanding of its causes-IMO,this could be the wellspring.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
While showing us the changing white morphology from serpentine to human can you expound on the white dna memory angle? I truly think we as blacks are too fixated on the results of white behaviour without a deeper understanding of its causes-IMO,this could be the wellspring.

Japanese

-
 -
European
 -
 -

When I talk about genetic memory I am talking about the memories passed on to us from our ancestors. Often these memories come out in our dreams and fears.

For example, Africans have had problems with people (mainly women) casting spells on other people. Or witch doctors who could make one a zombie.

The Japanese often have monsters based on figures which resemble dragons. As a result, in their horror genre, the monsters often look like humano-dragons.

Europeans on the otherhand, in their horror genre create monsters that are terrifying in their image and expression. But they mainly fall within the following category: creatures with long teeth similar to a serpent, monsters and humans with vacant eyes, and monster with human faces, but serpentine appearance.

I am saying that as a result, of the experience of Europeans/whites originating in caves they carry memories back to the time that they ate each other in the caves and did not need eyes to see one another. The absence of light in the caves made them xenophobic—they only would have socialized long enough to mate.

-
 -

This is why even when they emerged from the caves during Gutian times they preferred to make the holes in the faces of their statues instead of eyes, or empty and fill them with some sort of object.

-

This reflected the fact that their ancestors living in the caves did not need sight to find their prey.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Boy Clyde, Kikuyu you White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist idiots really need to seek mental health. You are really going off the deep end in your hatred towards Whites. Someone needs to contact your employers and show them your posts so they can see how you look at your White co-workers & White students.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Doug I dont like secret society either.What is secret always become corrupt.I like ancient history because of the European elite racist secrecy I dont know the full history of ancient black people.

Next to Afrocentric history books I like to read conspiracy theory books. In the cons books I learned the secret power of the Western world are the International bankers families with their Illuminati and Mason secret society, the Papacy with their Jesuit and knight Malta secret society and the British monarchy and their Mason secret society.

I think you have to fight iron with iron.If the Europeen rule the world with their Priest King, Monarch, Bankers and secret societies Africa must have Priest King, Monarch, Bankers and secret societies at the same level to fight or compete with the European.In the grand chess game of the world you have to have the same pieces on both side.

African of the Nile valley invented secret society.The Ancient Egyptian University was called Mystery system and the teaching was secret.There are hundred of ethnic base secret society in Africa today with their secret alphabet.Some people speculated that the Moors created Freemasonry that the Knight Templar copied and the Moors lost it to the white British.I think the Secrecy of the Nile Valley priest hurt African people because they were denied important historical knowledge, scientific knowledge and technological knowledge.

I dont realy like the secret society stuff because it attract corrupt people and become corrupt in the long run but it is a necessary evil.If your opponent have it you have to have it.Its like spy agency, all country have spy agency.

Western Europe is poor compare to Africa and Russia but the Western world is Rich.The Western World is made up of West Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. They are the same countries, with the same European population and run by the same European Elite and secret societies.Some of the European Aristocrats and European bankers migrated to the British colonies before the switching from overt to covert control call independance.The Western Elite dont have to exploit Africa they are just greedy they have plenty of wealth in The USA, Canada, Australia, Groeenland and New Zealand.The Papacy control Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia etc.

Doug I agree Africa is the richest continent on earth and Africa are the hardest working people. I agree Africa didnt have chattel slavery and slavery they had force labor and serf.I agree African didnt invent racism. African doesnt have to bow down and copy European institution because Euro institution like Papacy, Monarchy, Banking and secret society are a copy of African institution.African need to take control of their wealth and destroy the secret society the European colonial power left behind to exploit Africa.

The Twa and the Mande chiefs need to come forward and tell the world how their people lost the American continent and Europe to the white Steppe people.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Boy Clyde, Kikuyu you White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist idiots really need to seek mental health. You are really going off the deep end in your hatred towards Whites. Someone needs to contact your employers and show them your posts so they can see how you look at your White co-workers & White students.

A cagot informant is getting very uneasy with Clyde's revelations.

Raph, did something jar your nerves in Clyde's expositions?

Don't worry Raph the serpentine cagot, we knew your secrets all along.... [Big Grin]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

Sixth- I don't own now, have never owned, have no intention of owning a gun

Bravo!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Isn't that like against the code or something?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com