EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » A question for KING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A question for KING
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING, unless you get T.V. by satellite you might have missed this, so listen carefully.

I saw a promo for an upcoming program relating to the reaction in the Black American community to the recent moves to make homosexuality legal and accepted in America.

One woman described as an African American said this:

"The Bible says that Blacks are suppose to be slaves"

She said this in the context of commenting on homosexuality, but I really can't recall what she said on that subject, because I was still trying to get my Jaw off the floor.

The thought that came to me was: "Are those fuching Niggers kidding?"

I mean, I always though that Black Christians took that "Curse of Ham" nonsense as what it is - Albino Bullsh1t, written by Albinos.

I never thought that Niggers were stupid enough to believe it. Being a Christian yourself, can you explain this?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The majority of the good Christian community are brainwash and conservative. I cant convinced them to read Afrocentric book or watch Afrocentric video. When Im telling Egypt was a black civilisation instead of being proud the guy is telling me there is a hell in the red sea near Egypt.You can see the disapointment in their face when you tell them the original Hebrew were black people. One of them told me the Hebrew had good hair and good skin color meaning white people hair and mulato Arab color.

The Adventist are the worst brainwash people.An adventist friend call my Buddha and Isis statuettes the devil and was very mad that I bought them.

The governement and corporation finance religious organisation because they create docile individual.

The good thing about the Christian is they are moral and trustworthy individual.They will not participate in devil worship or satanism.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The good thing about the Christian is they are moral and trustworthy individual. They will not participate in devil worship or satanism.

I don't really see your logic there.

I personally try to steer clear of religious people, but that woman's statement was so stupid and so outrageous, that I felt that it constituted a danger to me as a Black man.

I mean, if Albinos can get certain Negroes to believe sh1t like that, then there is no telling what they can get them to believe and do in the name of the religion they teach them.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geeskee55
Member # 19401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geeskee55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire Ham, Shem, Japheth concept is a MYTH like so many others in the bible.

These 3 Recessives repopulated the world (yeah right).

-

Here is a picture depicting the modern day notion of the mythical "Son of God" character Jesus (AKA Yehoshua or Yawahashi)....Like this damn Recessive could hide amongst the people of ancient Egypt....

-

Our people had the Christianity doctrine beaten into our bones.

Sadly, many of us couldn't function without it.

Those of us who were smart enough to realize that black people were the progenitors of ALL PEOPLE, made the characters in the bible black....

-

......so many still fall for the Okey Doke.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:
Those of us who were smart enough to realize that black people were the progenitors of ALL PEOPLE, made the characters in the bible black....

Ya geeskee55, that's why I left religious people alone. I just naturally assumed that they were smart enough to ignore the racial nonsense the Albinos put in. I mean, many people really need religion, and since these were Black religions anyway, I figured it would be okay.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just switch to a Jesus picture you like better, there are many

-they say he had the ability to change his race at will

Posts: 42955 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessings Mike.

1st, NEVER believe racists when it comes to the Bible. THEY KNOW that the Bible is not about color or race.

Read This Mike:

Genesis 9:25

And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

It was NEVER Ham that was cursed but his son.

Also read this Bro Mike and realize the Bible is for ALL Blacks and WHITES

Amos 9:7

New International Version (©2011)

"Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites? " declares the LORD. "Did I not bring Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

2 translations, Showing that the Jews were linked to Blacks and NOT Euros. Of course we Also have Moses hand turned white by Jah, If he was already white, They would not of made an big difference. Also Samson had 7 locs or dreads.

To Finish, Don't let racists dictate what you read.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
KING - You really need to go down to the U.S. and talk to the country Negroes down there. They have some serious stupidity issues, and pretty soon they're going to get me on their asses.

They must be that part of the population that came from African slaves. They will believe any old sh1t the Albinos tell them. I notice that Africans don't seem to mind racist material in the Koran either.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 42955 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, stop floundering around, you obviously need instruction on the subject, why didn't you ask?

This is where we are today:

This picture is one of the most famous Mormon paintings out there, by Del Parsons. According to Mormon folklore, a prophet told him this was the most accurate depiction of Jesus and was therefore approved for world-wide distribution.

-

However, there is another Jesus painting by Heinrich Hoffman that, according to to some, is the current LDS prophet, Thomas S Monson’s favorite picture of Jesus as shown below:

-

Please do not ask me how a White "Cult" group like the Mormons, came to define how Jesus looked, and had it accepted by everyone. No surprise that Negroes would accept it, but everyone else too?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^This is where we "USED" to be:

-

-
his fresco of Christ Among the Apostles is in an arcosolium of the Crypt of Ampliatus in the Catacombs of St. Domitilla in Rome. The Catacombs of Domitilla date from the 2nd through 4th centuries. According to W.F. Volbach, "The extent to which the type of the apostolic group as been developed suggests a 4th-century origin" for this particular fresco.

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did we get from This:

-

To Nonsense like THIS?

-

It took the Murder of millions of Black people in Europe, and the Enslavement of the Survivors in the Americas.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Lioness, stop floundering around, you obviously need instruction on the subject, why didn't you ask?

This is where we are today:

This picture is one of the most famous Mormon paintings out there, by Del Parsons. According to Mormon folklore, a prophet told him this was the most accurate depiction of Jesus and was therefore approved for world-wide distribution.

-

However, there is another Jesus painting by Heinrich Hoffman that, according to to some, is the current LDS prophet, Thomas S Monson’s favorite picture of Jesus as shown below:

-

Please do not ask me how a White "Cult" group like the Mormons, came to define how Jesus looked, and had it accepted by everyone. No surprise that Negroes would accept it, but everyone else too?

Mike you say "where we are". Where who is?

Instead of constant crying, look to solutions. There are already images of black Jesus. Start with the black churches and black Christians. If they are using white Jesuses, start with your local church and protest they change to black Jesuses,
or do like the Muslims or many churches already correspond to - no images of God (or Jesus) -only the cross
Some black people are already using black Jesus for their religious practice, get with it

-

-
Christ of Portobelloe, Panama

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com