EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Brazil - and why Blacks should NEVER take what they are told at face value..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brazil - and why Blacks should NEVER take what they are told at face value..
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In many cases, Brazil is the Americas in microcosm, and in other ways, it is typical only of Latin America, and quite different from North America.

Brazil is very typical of the Americas in that the Albino people are eager to have the world believe that all Blacks in the Americas are due to the African Slave trade.

That is of course nonsense, most Blacks in the Americas are descendants of Native PaleoAmericans or Enslaved/Indentured Black Europeans.

It is with Brazil's documents that we find the proof of this.

First, the source of the data:
(Which has been cross-referenced)

-

WHY THE RACIAL DATA IS ACCURATE:

-

-

NOTE: "COLORED" IS THE OLD EUPHEMISM FOR BLACKS.

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY YOU CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN A BOOK.

-

-

AS WE SAW ABOVE, THERE WAS NO SUCH SUB-DIVISIONS.

This apparent lie by Edward E. Telles can be found quoted in many places, and across the internet.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Does anyone remember this from the CAR thread?

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
War of the Triple Alliance, also called Paraguayan War, Spanish Guerra de la Triple Alianza, Portuguese Guerra da Tríplice Aliança , (1864/65–70), the bloodiest conflict in Latin American history, fought between Paraguay and the allied countries of Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay.

The Afro-Argentine population resulting from the slave trade during the centuries of Spanish domination of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata had a major role in Argentine history. Throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, they comprised up to fifty percent of the population in some provinces, and had a deep impact on national culture.

In the 19th century, the population declined sharply in number as a result of several factors such as the Argentine War of Independence (c. 1810-1818), high infant mortality rates, low numbers of married couples in this ethnic group, the Paraguayan War, cholera epidemics in 1861 and 1864, as well as a yellow fever epidemic in 1871. By the late 19th century, the Afro-Argentine population consisted mainly of women who mixed with European immigrants,

whom arrived by the thousands on Argentine soil. In fact, the immigration torrent was so strong that Argentina eventually became the second country in the world that received the most immigrants, with 6.6 millions, second only to the USA.

-

-

As one would expect, Blacks outproduce Albinos in procreation simply because they are stronger.

And as is to be expected, the Albino people have once again concocted outrageous lies in order to try and hide their Murder/Genocide of innocent Black people.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reading.

See books of Abdias do Nascimento

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mena7 posted this portrait in another thread.
It comes with the usual nonsense about the subject being an African.

It's obvious that the text below was added to cover-up the paintings info. I tried blowing the picture up to glean what I could from the frame text, but go nowhere.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Fortunately the Albinos responsible for revising history, are not aware of these famous pioneering Black European Doctors yet.

I got these from "Images from the History of Medicine" (NLM). U.S. National Library of Medicine, History of Medicine Division

-

-

Now that the good doctors have been outed by me, it won't be long before their bio contains stories about how they were kidnapped/enslaved/whatever in Africa and brought to Europe.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fortunately the Albinos responsible for revising history, are not aware of these famous pioneering Black European Doctors yet.

I got these from "Images from the History of Medicine" (NLM). U.S. National Library of Medicine, History of Medicine Division

-

-

Now that the good doctors have been outed by me, it won't be long before their bio contains stories about how they were kidnapped/enslaved/whatever in Africa and brought to Europe.

Man Mike Have been saying for a time now that they add and take away things from books.

Herodutus is just one person we know about because it was obvious. They call it revision.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Many don't understand, but the Albino people are really serious about this revising history thing. As you know, I generally don't take information from books, but when I do, I always cross-reference.

As I keep saying, we are at the mercy of the people who manage historical materials (like translators and such) we must always cross-reference, use raw data when possible, and if it doesn't make sense (like all of these Africa stories), discard it and keep researching.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a king with a pearl

http://estherschreuder.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/the-black-king-by-jan-van-bijlert/

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Mike you ought to change the title of this thread to "Why NO White person should believe a thing a Black person says" LOL ROTFLMBO.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You can't challenge the veracity of my data, or my statements, so you try to ridicule them. That speaks volumes about you, and your side.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
LOL Mike you ought to change the title of this thread to "Why NO White person should believe a thing a Black person says" LOL ROTFLMBO.

Doxie dear - When you first got here, I believe you would have held yourself above such comments like that, secure in the belief that the material was wrong.

But now you react like most Albinos, is your faith waning? Is the realization that the material is 100% correct, slowly creeping up on you? Is your racial house of lies crumbling?

Don't worry, you still have lioness, she will go down lying. There is no give-up in her.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mena7 posted this portrait in another thread.
It comes with the usual nonsense about the subject being an African.

It's obvious that the text below was added to cover-up the paintings info. I tried blowing the picture up to glean what I could from the frame text, but go nowhere.

-

mena, Mike is saying that Africans never accomplished anything in Europe.

He says that the first Europeans look like Africans but they are Black Euroepans. They they have lived outside of Africa longer than white people have lived outside Africa.

Do you agree with Mike Africans never accomplished anything in Europe?

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he:

Lioness you have me wondering if the inclination to play Blacks off against each other is a natural Albino trait, rather than one developed by individuals.

I mean you are not exactly the sharpest tack in the box, but yet here you are, trying to do that very thing. Honestly, I didn't think you were that bright, it seems more like an instinctive Albino thing.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have to clean house first
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com