EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » xyyman demonstrates that white Europeans are Black Iranians who depigmented

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: xyyman demonstrates that white Europeans are Black Iranians who depigmented
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

- [/QB]

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, incredible.

So, what do you think?

-

A Revised Root for the Human Y Chromosomal Phylogenetic Tree: The Origin of Patrilineal Diversity in Africa
Fulvio Cruciani et al

quote:
The deepest branching separates A1b from a monophyletic clade whose members (A1a, A2, A3, B, C, and R) all share seven mutually reinforcing derived mutations (five transitions and two transversions, all at non-CpG sites). To retain the information from the reference MSY tree13 as much as possible, we named this clade A1a-T (Figure 1). Within A1a-T, the transversion V221 separates A1a from a monophyletic clade (called A2-T) consisting of three branches: A2, A3, and BT, the latter being supported by ten mutations (Figure 1).
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929711001649
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Lioness
I did not take the thread title seriously but now that I have seen Hammer et al 2013 presentation which you linked , Iran may be the presentative population ie Black Iranians. Hammer did NOT provide raw data so we don’t know for sure the source of his parent clade for R1b used in Asia.

In the similar chart I presented that you deleted from this thread.( Are you an Admin?), I show the same general pattern as Hammer. Older R1b to the South and younger clades to the north. The difference? I have oldest clades in Italy and Sardinia. Hammer has oldest clades in Asia pointing towards Iran. I don’t think Black Iranians is the source although R-V88 is found in Iran. What I stated here are FACTS all sources are cited already. This is not delusional Europhile nonsense. Another FACT is mtDNA hg-H entered Europe 5000y BEFORE R1b based upon ‘live” data.

I said many times. I don’t debate hypotheticals. It is pointless. There is no end and the person with the liveliest imagination and the most delusional will run rampant. I debate factual data and discuss published information. I am always open to ANYONE if they want to discuss the issues. Granted I ease up on some of the fanatical blacks here sometimes. I am an Afrrcanist..so what do you expect ....unless they go off the reservation.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xyyman do you now want to retract the chart you made?

you seem to be doing the two step

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get me this paper with Supplementals and the discussion can proceed….

Phylogeny and genetic structure of Tunisians and their position within Mediterranean populations – Kefi 2014

Tunisia is located at the crossroads of Europe, the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa. This position might lead to numerous waves of migrations, contributing to the current genetic landscape of Tunisians. In this study, we analyzed 815 mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences from Tunisia in order to characterize the mitochondrial DNA genetic structure of this region, to construct the processes for its composition and to compare it to other Mediterranean populations. To that end, additional 4206 mtDNA sequences were compiled from previous studies performed in African (1237), Near Eastern (231) and European (2738) populations. Both phylogenetic and statistical analyses were performed. This study confirmed the mosaic genetic structure of the Tunisian population with the predominance of the Eurasian lineages, followed by the Sub-Saharan and North African lineages. Among Tunisians, the highest haplogroup and haplotype diversity were observed in particular in the Capital Tunis. No significant differentiation was observed between both geographical (Northern versus Southern Tunisia) and different ethnic groups in Tunisia. Our results highlight the presence of outliers and MOST FREQUENT UNIQUE SEQUENCES in Tunisia (10.2%) COMPARED TO 45 Mediterranean populations Phylogenetic analysis showed that the majority of Tunisian localities were closer to North Africans and Near Eastern populations than to Europeans. The exception was found for Berbers from Jerba which are clustered with Sardinians and Valencians.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Here is another chart I am proposing. Kivilsid have already propose something similar. Stay tuned.

-

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Here is another chart I am proposing. Kivilsid have already propose something similar. Stay tuned.

-

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

so you can't make up your mind if R1b originates in Iran or Southern Libya?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^This is female. [Roll Eyes]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com