EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Exodus: Gods and Kings, bad reviews mounting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exodus: Gods and Kings, bad reviews mounting
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
26% of 100%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/exodus_gods_and_kings/

scroll down

Posts: 43017 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking $$$ out of you Jews pockets.

The good news is that since I can get the DVD quality latest movie before or doing release, many local bootleggers contact me to get their reference disks.

As a deal with them I've convinced them to give the Exodus movie away as a freebe to anyone who wishes to see the crap. Now 3 of the largest bootleggers in the area will give the movie away for free to any stupid nigggers who wish to see it.
Nigggers hate to read subtitled movies, but on my suggestion, these bootleggers are now providing Asia movies to their customers to elevate their brains beyond the Tyler Perry and Kevin Hart BS they would normally waste their time viewing.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As expected none of the commenters and reviewers saw anything odd with the incongruity and lack of realism of the main characters. But still telling--about the mental geography of the vast majority of whites on African history.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"As expected none of the commenters and reviewers saw anything odd with the incongruity and lack of realism of the main characters. But still telling--about the mental geography of the vast majority of whites on African history."

And what else did you expect from a people proven to be liars, delusional, and degenerate ???

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com