EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » this guy reminds me of Mike

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this guy reminds me of Mike
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17m8OnHC7dQ
Posts: 43006 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i listened to exactly 1 minutes and 56 minutes...

and then turned it off at this quote.

"Africans did not build one boat that is seaworthy....Egypt is not Africa....."

Don't insult yourself that way. Come up with something worthy.

The hit dog is still smarting I see...

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kdolo he's one of your people, the wiki says that he's at 38 West 123rd Street, Harlem, New York, NY, 10027.

He's very interesting, mixes some truth (female parishioners, among other things) with deep self-hating rhetoric. I have never heard the like before; does anyone know what his stated goal is?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pastor Manning ..... stated goal.... no idea ....

one of mine ??

mmm...ok...

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD4Ps9t4zb4

https://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide

Posts: 43006 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
From Pastor Manning:

"Could Starbucks really be mixing "gay semen" into coffee because of the delicious taste?

Lioness, stop please. thanx.

--------------------
Keldal

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^After listening to him a while, he actually reminds me of minister farrakhan, in that even when he is saying outrageous things, it seems to make sense. Amazing how they do that.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Most Black spokesmen/preachers/leaders have that ability.

Even Obama has it ..... might be genetic from his African side.

--------------------
Keldal

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com