EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Current Euro History - Feel Good History ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Current Euro History - Feel Good History ?
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the manner in which current Euro history is taught "just some Dr. Feelgood misrep to bolster [fragile White] racial-esteem." ???

White are taught as

1. Being indigenous Europeans.

2. Being normal/ or the standard as opposed to a global minority afflicted with a misfunctioning ability to produce melanin.

3.Whites who are descenfants of Centtal Asians are taught as:
Original Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, Greeks,Romans, Hebrews, etc....all false....

And doesnt this "feelgood" fake history contribute to Dylan Storm Roof types ???
....to Hitler types ??? To Benjamin Netanyahu types ???

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They appear to have very fragile racial self esteem ....

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2yo with a loaded gun and hands on the trigger. Watch out!!! If he throws a tantrum.

quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Is the manner in which current Euro history is taught "just some Dr. Feelgood misrep to bolster [fragile White] racial-esteem." ???

White are taught as

2. Being normal/ or the standard as opposed to a global minority afflicted with a misfunctioning ability to produce melanin.

Original Persians, Arabs, Egyptians, Greeks,Romans, Hebrews, etc....all false....

And doesnt this "feelgood" fake history contribute to Dylan Storm Roof types ???

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this two year old
practices on the range
(both indoor and outdoor)
disassembles, cleans, and
reassembles his firearms,
so is quite responsible
when it comes to pulling
the trigger WISH AS MUCH
COULD BE SAID ABOUT SOME
ONE'S GUM FLAPPING but then
ad hominem is the grand
standers only weapon.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

White are taught as

Except for point #1, Who could honestly disagree?

Hmm, I can think of two females right off the bat.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar yep like ME.

1. We ARE indigenous Europeans

2. While we are a global minority we ARE normal & are NOT afflicted by anything (ie Albinism, we are not Albinos nor are we derived from Albinos)

3. We are NOT descendants of Central Asians & are the Romans & Greeks. We did not come from the ugly, waterless, landlocked barren wasteland that is Central Asia where nothing can be grown, no animals raised (NO Water) & nothing can be brought in or out for trade (Like they'd have anything for trade, no water to produce anything for trade).

All of this European history stealing is simply to try to instill in Whites an inferiority complex. You simply want White youth/children to think they are inferior to Blacks by stealing what rightfully belongs to us. You simply want White children to think they have no history to speak of (except of course the bad). You want White children to think they have no heritage. You want them to think they have no identity. You want them to think they have no homeland thus nowhere on earth they belong. You want them to think they are diseased. You want them to think they have no ancestors. You want them to think their people have never built or accomplished anything. You want them to think they have nothing at all to be proud of as White youth/White children. You want them to think they have no right to exist. You want them to think they have no right to knowledge of self & self determination/self rulership. Even Xy-YT-Hater has stated thus along with saying Whites are ugly, talentless, good for nothing & useless as well as belonging no where on earth.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
You're good for running at the mouth
but never once any supporting evidence
from academia. You just give your rap.
Not intellectually satisfying at all.
Take a year of community college if
you're unable to go away to university
somewhere.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar,

No thanks I don't do institutes of Anti-White learning thanks. BTW only the Yep like me was directed towards you. I haven't seen any of your ilk producing the proof I've asked for again & again on your own side. Prove that Whites are from Central Asia. Prove that we have no history. Prove we have no heritage. Prove we are Albinos. Prove we have no identity. Prove we are inferior to Blacks. Prove we have no homeland of our own. Prove we are diseased. Prove we have never built or accomplished anything. Prove that we don't have anything to be proud of as Whites. Prove we are talentless. Prove we are useless & good for nothing.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

White are taught as

How many of the blacks currently living in Europe are descendants of the original Europeans?
Are there some specific locales where there are more of them?

quote:

Yes but Asians are the largest population on earth and multi millions of East Asians, not all, but multi millions of them, are afflicted with a misfunctioning ability to produce melanin
but they also don't teach their people that they are diseased.
So the problem is much bigger than just the Europeans.

-

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Ausar,

No thanks I don't do institutes of Anti-White learning thanks. BTW only the Yep like me was directed towards you. I haven't seen any of your ilk producing the proof I've asked for again & again on your own side. Prove that Whites are from Central Asia. Prove that we have no history. Prove we have no heritage. Prove we are Albinos. Prove we have no identity. Prove we are inferior to Blacks. Prove we have no homeland of our own. Prove we are diseased. Prove we have never built or accomplished anything. Prove that we don't have anything to be proud of as Whites. Prove we are talentless. Prove we are useless & good for nothing.

That's why you speak from pure emotional unintelligence.

Plus I have absolutely no reason to answer your ignorant questions about things which I have not written.

You are the most prejudiced person on these forums, bar none.

DISMISSED!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
quote:

White are taught as

Except for point #1, Who could honestly disagree?

Hmm, I can think of two females right off the bat.

Tukuler so you didn't post this ??? You pretty much co-signed what Kdolo said. You say I'm prejudiced because I won't tolerate being bashed or my people being bashed. Also because I won't bow down and kiss Black booty or continuously apologize for being White. BTW, I didn't attack you so you have no dang reason to attack me.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Kiss my black ass o queen of prejudice.

You lack the intellectual capacity to reason

ergo no valid academic response to your fluff can ever reach you

everything you accuse me of is easily refuted by a
simple search of the topic and altakruri/tukuler
which in the case of albinOID was done twice already
but your IQ was and is obviously too low to compute

meanwhile stop acting like the USA black minority
you are not a nationalist but a supremist because
the USA is a white nation

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Tukuler attack away I don't care. Albino albinoid same dang thing. To be a supremacist I would have to believe that White are superior to other races & all other races are inferior & I do NOT.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Besides why should I go to college & pay to be hated on, made to be ashamed of being White, be bashed, etc when I can come here and get the same for free LOL.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com