EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » So when did Europe really turn white. Certainly AFTER the Bronze age

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So when did Europe really turn white. Certainly AFTER the Bronze age
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have respect for some researchers. The so called progressive ones. But even they can't be trusted 100%. I like her work in the past. Clearly demonstarting there was no genetic continuity between ancient Europeans and modern Europeans.

eg Malstrom. She just co-authored the piece between Iberian incoming Neolithics and the modern day Basques.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piece between Iberian incoming Neolithics and the modern day Basques.

5. She admits ALL Neolithics emerged from a common stock. (did someone say Sergi, DNATribes and Coon etc ).
6. The two European group closest to Neolithics farmers are Sardinians and Basques. In other words Basque are not a Paleolithic population.
7. It seems like the Basque Language is possibly an Early farmer language that remained “pure”. Dr Winters?
8. It seems like a 2nd wave of Neolithics accounts for the current differences between modern Iberians and Basques.

Interestingly the new incoming farmers even up to the Bronze age (ATP9). Were NOT White Europeans as yet!!! The carried a mixture “white” and “ black” SNPs at SLC24A5 and SLC24A2. Most likesl these were brown/dark skinned peoples with black hair and black eyes, sounds like Berbers to me. ALL EIGHT individuals carried a mixture of ancestral and derived SNPs for skin pigmentation.

So when did Europe actually turn white. Dhoxie!??

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
QUOTE from the study:
We use Mozabite, Saharawi, Algerian, Tunisian and Burbur as representatives of modern-day North African populations since this particular ancestry component (the ‘North African component’) is maximized in these groups in the admixture analysis (Dataset S1). These analyses (Dataset S5) demonstrate that ATP2 and ATP12-1420 have similar genetic affinities to North Africans as Central European early farmers have (|Z|<1.4). However, ATP16 shows higher affinities to North Africa than other ancient farmers (|Z|>2 for NE1, CO1 and Iceman), suggesting that there was at least some contribution from North Africa ~5,000 years ago (in one out of eight Portalon individuals). Surprisingly, ATP9 shows the lowest North African affinity of all ancient farmers (all D(Mbuti, North African; ATP9, other farmer)>0, Z>2 for Iceman, Gok2, Stuttgart). Since ATP9 also represents the youngest individual (Bronze Age) in the analysis, we suspect that this is the result of increased admixture with other European groups in the Bronze age, which contained less North African or Near Eastern ancestry. ***GENERALLY****, GENOMIC DATA FROM NEOLITHIC NORTH AFRICANS IS NEEDED TO SOLVE THE QUESTION WHETHER THERE WAS A STRONG NEOLITHIC AFRICAN CONTRIBUTION TO THE IBERIAN NEOLITHIC POPULATION.

QUOTE:

As shown before [99], the inhabitants of the El Portalon cave were probably all lactose intolerant in adulthood. This suggests a much later spread of this variant that has been the target of adaptation to a milk-rich diet in modern-day northwestern Europeans which also occurs at reasonably high frequencies in Northern Spain and Basques [100]. All sequences for the SLC24A5 (rs1426654) variant showed the derived state in the El Portalon individuals, which together with two derived variants at SLC45A2 (rs16891982), suggest that the pigmentation of the Chalcolithic Iberians was lighter than the Mesolithic LaBrana1 individual who carried the ancestral states at these major pigmentation loci [73]. rs1805007 in MC1R which is associated with red hair and light skin is ancestral in all but one sequence (out of eleven in all El Portalon individuals) but that single derived base call might also be due to post-mortem damage. rs12913832, a SNP that explains more than 56% of the variation between blue and brown eyes [101], has been shown to be derived in the Mesolithic LaBrana1 [73]. Two of the El Portalon individuals show only ancestral alleles at this site whereas one individual shows both variants suggesting the individual is heterozygote at the site. These observations suggest some eye color variation but also a tendency towards brown eyes in the Chalcolithic Iberians. To summarize, Chalcolithic Iberian farmers seem to be lactose intolerant as the Mesolithic inhabitants of the Peninsula. However, their pigmentation was fairer and their eyes were darker than in the hunter-gatherer LaBrana1.

====
comment by xyyman.
So where is Malstrom not completely forthcoming some may ask?.…..Look at Table S7. ALL farmers are ancestral at SLC45A2. She did not highlight that fact instead focused on discussing SLC24A5 the OTHER white gene to paint a picture to the readers.

So when did Europeans actually turn white? Anyone? Please don’t post that outdated picture of the Sammi/Scandanavian woman. We have moved past that.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xy-YT-Hater, why are you asking me White child hating, Anti-White, Pro-White genocide,Black racist Black supremacist demon? After all you claim that Whites are ugly (you have that rght),diseased,useless,talentless,stupid,historyless, heritageless,indentityless,inferior,non-humans with no place on earth we belong (no homeland). You think you know it all you tell me.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am interested to know what you Klan buddies have to say about the data emerging on ancient Europeans. Are they getting the picture ?

And please don't call me racist . I had a some white girl friends in the past.

Never had a problem with them. They always made me blush. But these young sistas , man, they have taken over .

Those white chick are out their league now .

As I said I have no problem with SOME white people . I owe some of them professionally .

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
**Ancient genomes link early farmers from Atapuerca in Spain to modern-day Basques -
Torsten Günthera Helena Malmströma – May2015

I was too impatient when I posted this earlier and left out another key point from the study.

Quote:
Chalcolithic Iberians was lighter than the Mesolithic LaBrana1 individual who carried the ancestral states at these major pigmentation loci [73]. rs1805007 in MC1R which is associated with red hair and LIGHT SKIN is ANCESTRAL in all but one sequence (out of eleven in all El Portalon individuals) but that single derived base call might also be due to post-mortem damage. rs12913832, a SNP that explains

-----

So in summary - out of the 3 major genes for skin pigmentation new European farmers carried 2 out of 3 genes for black skin. They met hunter-gathers who were also black. Sounds like Land of The Blacks to me. He! He! He!. So, Dhoxie, is Europe a black land or is Africa a white land? Africa- Land of the whites!!

I got this down 3 years ago. See my thread on White West Africans on ESR.

I got this. Signed …Mensa.

Depigmented Africans.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Oddly enough. Up to the Bronze age we are yet to see the now dominant R1b-M269. Lioness any comments here? When and where did you male line cometh?

--------------------

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
X: "...is Europe a black land or is Africa a white land?"
-
Africa - Apricot - Khoi-San (excluding Congo/Nile)

Europe - Gray - Pygmies + others
---

X: "ALL EIGHT individuals carried a mixture of ancestral and derived SNPs for skin pigmentation."
-
as expected, only pink-eyes albinos lack skin pigmentation.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
**Ancient genomes link early farmers from Atapuerca in Spain to modern-day Basques -
Torsten Günthera Helena Malmströma – May2015

I was too impatient when I posted this earlier and left out another key point from the study.

Quote:
Chalcolithic Iberians was lighter than the Mesolithic LaBrana1 individual who carried the ancestral states at these major pigmentation loci [73]. rs1805007 in MC1R which is associated with red hair and LIGHT SKIN is ANCESTRAL in all but one sequence (out of eleven in all El Portalon individuals) but that single derived base call might also be due to post-mortem damage. rs12913832, a SNP that explains

-----

So in summary - out of the 3 major genes for skin pigmentation new European farmers carried 2 out of 3 genes for black skin. They met hunter-gathers who were also black. Sounds like Land of The Blacks to me. He! He! He!. So, Dhoxie, is Europe a black land or is Africa a white land? Africa- Land of the whites!!

I got this down 3 years ago. See my thread on White West Africans on ESR.

I got this. Signed …Mensa.

Depigmented Africans.

the other two papers did not sound so hesitant.
Olalde, I., et al. 2014 “Derived immune and ancestral pigmentation alleles in a 7,000-year-old Mesolithic European,” Nature 507: 225-228

abstract
quote:
Here we sequence an approximately 7,000-year-old Mesolithic skeleton discovered at the La Bran˜a-Arintero site in Leo´n, Spain, to retrieve a complete pre-agricultural European human genome. Analysis of this genome in the context of other ancient samples suggests the existence of a common ancient genomic signature across western and central Eurasia from the Upper Paleolithic to the Mesolithic.
The La Bran˜a individual carries ancestral alleles in several skin pigmentation genes, suggesting that the light skin of modern Europeans
was not yet ubiquitous in Mesolithic time

pp. 226-27 Although the precise phenotypic effects cannot currently be ascertained in a European genetic background, results from functional experiments20 indicate that the allelic combination in this Mesolithic individual is likely to have resulted in dark skin pigmentation and dark or brown hair. Further examination revealed that this individual carried the HERC2 rs12913832*C single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) and the associated homozygous haplotype spanning theHERC2–OCA2 locus that is strongly associated with blue eye colour23. Moreover, a prediction of eye colour based on genotypes at additional loci usingHIrisPlex24 produced a 0.823 maximal and 0.672 minimal probability for being non-brown-eyed (Supplementary Information). The genotypic combination leading to a predicted phenotype of dark skin and non-brown eyes is unique and no longer present in contemporary European populations. Our results indicate that the adaptive spread of light skin pigmentation alleles was not complete in some European populations by the Mesolithic, and that the spread of alleles associated with light/blue eye colour may have preceded changes in skin pigmentation.]/QUOTE]

Olalde, I. et. al. 2015 “A common genetic origin for early farmers from Mediterranean Cardial and Central European LBK cultures,”
Molecular and Biological Evolution Advance Access published September 2, 2015

abstract [QUOTE] The spread of farming out of the Balkans and into the rest of Europe followed two distinct routes: an initial expansion represented by the Impressa and Cardial traditions, which followed the Northern Mediterranean coastline; and another expansion represented by the LBK tradition, which followed the Danube River into Central Europe. While genomic data now exist from samples representing the second migration, such data have yet to be successfully generated from the initial Mediterranean migration. To address this, we generated the complete genome of a 7,400 year-old Cardial individual (CB13) from Cova Bonica in Vallirana (Barcelona), as well as partial nuclear data from five others excavated from different sites in Spain and Portugal. CB13 clusters with all previously sequenced early European farmers and modern-day Sardinians.

p. 5 At the phenotypic level, CB13 has derived alleles for the SLC24A5 pigmentation gene (Tables S6-8) and appears heterozygous for the SLC45A2 skin pigmentation gene (Tables S6-7), both associated with light skin in Europeans. The same, light skin-related genotypic combination is also seen in several Early, Middle and Late Neolithic individuals from Hungary (Gamba et al. 2014). Despite uncertainties associated with the low coverage, the Hirisplex pigmentation prediction (Walsh et al. 2013) yields the highest probability of this individual having dark hair (0.679). Due to a combination of missing (including the critical rs1281382 SNP for blue eyes) and heterozygous sites at the OCA2/HERC2 haplotype (Table S9), the colour of the iris could not be conclusively determined. At the rs4988235 site (which has a regulatory effect on the LCT gene), CB13 shows the ancestral variant associated with the inability to digest milk during adulthood (Itan et al. 2009); sharing this trait with all Neolithic individuals analysed to date (Gamba et al. 2014; Lazaridis et al. 2014).

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lalueza-Fox states: "However, the biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans, which indicates that he had dark skin, although we can not know the exact shade."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/140126134643.htm

quote:
Modelling the ancestry of present-day Europeans as a simple mixture of two ancestral populations 2, however, does not take into account their genetic affinity to an Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) population 4,5 who also contributed genetically to Native Americans 6.

To better understand the deep ancestry of present-day Europeans, we sequenced nine ancient genomes that span the transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture in Europe (Fig. 1A; Extended Data Fig. 1): “Stuttgart” (19-fold coverage), a ~7,000 year old skeleton found in Germany in the context of artifacts from the first widespread Neolithic farming culture of central Europe, the Linearbandkeramik; “Loschbour” (22-fold coverage), an ~8,000 year old skeleton from the Loschbour rock shelter in Heffingen, Luxembourg, discovered in the context of Mesolithic hunter-gatherer artifacts (SI1; SI2); and seven samples (0.01-2.4-fold coverage) from an ~8,000 year old Mesolithic hunter-gatherer burial in Motala, Sweden.

DNA (mtDNA) consensus sequences, and based on the number of sites that differed, estimated contamination rates of 0.3% for Loschbour, 0.4% for Stuttgart, and 0.01%-5% for the Motala individuals (SI3). We inferred similar levels of contamination for the nuclear DNA of Loschbour (0.4%) and Stuttgart (0.3%) using a maximum-likelihood-based test (SI3). The effective contamination rate for the high coverage samples is likely to be far lower, as consensus diploid genotype calling (SI2) tends to reduce the effects of a small fraction of contaminating reads.

Stuttgart belongs to mtDNA haplogroup T2, typical of Neolithic Europeans9, while Loschbour and all Motala individuals belong to haplogroups U5 and U2, typical of pre-agricultural Europeans1,7 (SI4). Based on the ratio of reads aligning to chromosomes X and Y, Stuttgart is female, while Loschbour and five of seven Motala individuals are male10 (SI5).

Loschbour and the four Motala males whose haplogroups we could determine all belong to Y-chromosome haplogroup I, suggesting that this was a predominant haplogroup in pre-agricultural northern Europeans analogous to mtDNA haplogroup U11 (SI5).

We carried out most of our sequencing on libraries prepared in the presence of uracil DNA glycosylase (UDG), which reduces C->T and G->A errors due to ancient DNA damage (SI3). We first confirm that the ancient samples had statistically indistinguishable levels of Neandertal ancestry to each other (~2%) and to present-day Eurasians (SI6), and so we do not consider this further in our analyses of population relationships. We report analyses that leverage the type of information that can only be obtained from deep coverage genomes, mostly focusing on Loschbour and Stuttgart, and for some analyses also including Motala12 (2.4×) and La Braña from Mesolithic Iberia (3.4×)12. Heterozygosity, the number of differences per nucleotide between an individual’s two chromosomes, is 0.00074 for Stuttgart, at the high end of present- day Europeans, and 0.00048 for Loschbour, lower than in any present-day humans (SI2). Through comparison of Loschbour’s two chromosomes we find that this low diversity is not due to recent inbreeding but instead due to a population bottleneck in this individual’s more distant ancestors (Extended Data Fig. 2). Regarding alleles that affect phenotype, we find that the AMY1 gene coding for salivary amylase had 5, 6, 13, and 16 copies in La Braña12, Motala12, Loschbour and Stuttgart respectively; these numbers are within the range of present-day Europeans (SI7), suggesting that high copy counts of AMY1 are not entirely due to selection since the switch to agriculture13.

The genotypes at SNPs associated with lactase persistence indicate that Stuttgart, Loschbour, and Motala12 were unable to digest milk as adults.

Both Loschbour and Stuttgart likely had dark hair (>99% probability); Loschbour, like La Braña and Motala12, likely had blue or intermediate-colored eyes (>75% probability), while Stuttgart most likely had brown eyes (>99% probability) (SI8). Neither Loschbour nor La Braña carries the skin-lightening allele in SLC24A5 that is homozygous in Stuttgart and nearly fixed in Europeans today, indicating that they probably had darker skin12.

However, Motala12 carries at least one copy of the derived allele, indicating that this locus was already polymorphic in Europeans prior to the advent of agriculture.

To place the ancient European genomes in the context of present-day human genetic variation, we assembled a dataset of 2,345 present-day humans from 203 populations genotyped at 594,924 autosomal single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)5 (SI9) (Extended Data Table 1). We used ADMIXTURE14 to identify 59 “West Eurasian” populations (777 individuals) that cluster with Europe and the Near East (SI9 and Extended Data Fig. 3). Principal component analysis (PCA)15 (SI10) (Fig. 1B) reveals a discontinuity between the Near East and Europe, with each showing north-south clines bridged only by a few populations of mainly Mediterranean origin. Our PCA differs from previous studies that showed a correlation with the map of Europe16,17, which we determined is due to our study having relatively fewer central and northwestern Europeans, and more Near Easterners and eastern Europeans (SI10). We projected18 the newly sequenced and previously published2,6,12,19 ancient genomes onto the first two PCs inferred from present-day samples (Fig. 1B). MA1 and AG2, both Upper Paleolithic hunter-gatherers from Lake Baikal6 in Siberia, project at the northern end of the PCA, suggesting an “Ancient North Eurasian” meta- population (ANE). European hunter-gatherers from Spain, Luxembourg, and Sweden fall outside the genetic variation of West Eurasians in the direction of European differentiation from the Near East, with a “West European Hunter-Gatherer” (WHG) cluster including Loschbour and La Braña12, and a “Scandinavian Hunter-Gatherer” (SHG) cluster including the Motala individuals and ~5,000 year old hunter-gatherers from the Swedish Pitted Ware Culture2. An “Early European Farmer” (EEF) cluster includes Stuttgart, the ~5,300 year old Tyrolean Iceman19 and a ~5,000 year old southern Swedish farmer2, and is near present-day Sardinians2,19.

[...]

This suggests a remarkable genetic uniformity and little phylogeographic structure over a large geographic area of the pre-Neolithic populations. Using Approximate Bayesian Computation, a model of genetic continuity from Mesolithic to Neolithic populations is poorly supported. Furthermore, analyses of 1.34% and 0.53% of their nuclear genomes, containing about 50,000 and 20,000 ancestry informative SNPs, respectively, show that these two Mesolithic individuals are not related to current populations from either the Iberian Peninsula or Southern Europe.

[...]

Indicate that La Bran ̃ a specimens (Figure 1) belong to the U5b haplotype (16192T-16270T).

--Carles Lalueza-Fox et al

Current Biology, 28 June 2012 doi: 10.1016/j.cub.2012.06.005

Genomic Affinities of Two 7,000-Year-Old Iberian Hunter-Gatherers

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
Using Approximate Bayesian Computation, a model of genetic continuity from Mesolithic to Neolithic populations is poorly supported. Furthermore, analyses of 1.34% and 0.53% of their nuclear genomes, containing about 50,000 and 20,000 ancestry informative SNPs, respectively, show that these two Mesolithic individuals are not related to current populations from either the Iberian Peninsula or Southern Europe.

Watch out-- Clyde Winters says this is how the "albinos" lie about Blacks. :-)
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Many of these scientist are just delaying the inevitable. The pattern is there. From the HapMap and HGDP database they know tropical Africans carry at least 25% for the derived SLC45A2, albeit SLC24A5 is at much lower frequency, less than 2% but the fact is it exist and WIDELY distributed throughout tropical Africa. Even in populations with no contact with Europeans. It is just that these Africans are NOT homogenous at these SNPs. So the light pigmentation will not show up. It is only by chance when some Africans(mother/father) produce an offspring with the correct set of gene makeup , whammoo!, we see the freaky black Africans having a white baby. But it happens. Ask Mike. But as we go further north the chance of that increases until in Northern Europe it becomes a certainty. ie “selective sweep” ie “fixed” ie “purification”.

There is no race becaus ethere was never "isolation". It is a continuum. This is no brainer. Europeans are one subset of Africans.

Europeans are depigmented Africans. Don’t believe me? Ask DNATribes. Lioness can you post that DNATribes chart again with the 5 continental populations. All the answers are in that chart.

The only perplexing thing is the when, how and where came the modern European male line – R-M269. We know the female line(mtDNA H) entered from Africa during the Early Neolithic. But Even in the Bronze Age they still have not appeared in Iberia yet Iberia carries the arguably the highest frequency of R1b-M269. I saw some studies putting the Basque R1b-M269 as being younger than other Iberian populations. Which may mean R1b-M69 entered the Basque population very recently…which would align with this study. So Achilli got it wrong…again.

I am open to counter arguments.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xy-YT-Hater, I call you what you are a Black RACIST,Black supremacist. Who cares if you've dated self-hating race traitor skanks. Alot of Black men who hate Whites have White wives or girlfriends. They do this to 'stick it to the White man' or because the way they see it is they are one less Cracka bitch having little Cracka babies & he's doing his part in White genocide. BTW two Blacks can NOT produce a White child the child is still every bit as Black as their parents.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Dhoxie. The more important part of my post is not the skank thing. Yes, some white women fugk good, but that is not my point. The post is more about that there are some good white people, and they have helped me, a young male black graduate then, get my career off the ground working in a very specialized high tech field. I cannot hate white people. Why should I?

Mike can you post that picture of the Nigerian couple with the “white” baby. Lessoned learned. See what happens when you drop out of high school. Your comprehension skills drop off. I said “white” ……like in pigmentation. Of course there are other genes that determine the phenotype as a result the baby’s morphology will be more like it’s parents.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yes. I may be anti-gay and a supremacist but that does NOT mean I hate white people. Yes, I should be a supremacist. Why? Africans were the first man(AMH). EVERYONE is a sub-set of Africans. I should be proud and lucky I am black. I love being black.

Everyone should want to be black. If I were you I would want to be black.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Go1hBY_VMAk/Tzgu524DCYI/AAAAAAAAlno/XKJ8ARSH_0o/s1600/Jacqueline+de+Ribes.jpg

-

(Comtesse Jacqueline de Ribes, I saw her in New York and took her picture somewhere in the 80ties when she was promoting her designs at Bloomindales or so (YSL copies)...I sit here, you can take my picture...this is not my work off course)

There were the Black founders of Europe who stayed in control till 1848.

Then there were the pinks, who are derived from albinos, that entered Europe much later.

They only got mixed after 1848, and the blackness disappeared.

The present members of the nobility and royal houses should be DNAed for African origins. They often still look different from the ordinary Eurotrash.

But not completely as Hitler wiped out the fews that failed to be biologically integrated after 1848;

The Wends, The Jews, The Old Danish, the Polish nobility, and some stray individuals whose names were collected on special hitlists.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xy-YT-Hater, newsflash, I graduated from HS, came in 6wks behind everyone else,was told outright I probably wouldn't graduate, managed to keep up with my current schoolwork plus do 6wks of work I missed, goofed off a bit, & still managed to graduate on time with a 3.0 gpa. I just didn't go to college (aka institutes of anti-White learning). You claim that these Whites helped you but you repay them by claiming they are inferior and all the other stuff I said in my first post,boy that's gratitude for ya. BTW, I'm proud to be White, I love being White,If I had a choice I'd still want to be White. I love my peaches n cream complexion,I love my freckles (proof of my Celtic heritage), I love my Irish freckling(proof of my distant Irish heritage on my mom's side),I love my straight/wavy reddish brown hair (proof of my Celtic heritage),I love my greenish blue eyes (been told they are my best feature), I love my straight pointy nose, I love my thin lips. I'm a daughter of Celtic warriors,a daughter of Slavic warriors,a daughter of Viking warriors,a daughter of Greek Spartans,a daughter of the Roman legions,of Spanish conquistadors,of German Knights, I'm a daughter of the fiercest, & bloodiest warriors that ever walked the planet.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Clap! Clap! Clap! I am shocked. You can actually talk. This is first I have seen you type more than 3 words.

Newsflash! Most of what you posted above is an illusion. But I can’t blame you for loving how you look but there are lies in between the truth. Regardless to what you read. The Vikings were NOT a blonde blue eye group of people. That also goes for the Greeks and Romans. Southern Europeans are the most Africanized people of all Europeans. Don’t believe me? Talk to Lazaridis and his buddy scientists. You do know Africans also have freckles but under their dark skin it cannot be seen. I remember the discussion I had with another poster on FTDNA before I was kicked out. This white dude was boasting about his Irish freckles. When I pointed out in the data table he cited that Loschbour and Motola 12 who had freckles were also black based on the genotype he almost fell off his chair. Stupid fugck did not read the entire table. Just was focusing on his freckles. He had a hard-on for his Irish freckles.

Moral of the story? - false illusions can go a long way to boost mania.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am curious. Is this what is taught in KKK school?

Quote:
“I'm a daughter of Celtic warriors,a daughter of Slavic warriors,a daughter of Viking warriors,a daughter of Greek Spartans,a daughter of the Roman legions,of Spanish conquistadors,of German Knights, I'm a daughter of the fiercest, & bloodiest warriors that ever walked the planet.”

-----
Sounds like some sort of swearing-in diatribe of the KKK. Lies and mis-conceptions.

--------------------

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
X: "Ask Mike."

hehe thanks for the chuckle of the day.

X: "Mike can you post that picture of the Nigerian couple with the “white” baby."

Yeah, let's see it.

X: "Why? Africans were the first man(AMH). "

Pygmies...

How tall are you X?

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
8 1/2 in standing straight up. why?
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'I'm a daughter of Celtic warriors,a daughter of Slavic warriors,a daughter of Viking warriors,a daughter of Greek Spartans,a daughter of the Roman legions,of Spanish conquistadors,of German Knights, I'm a daughter of the fiercest, & bloodiest warriors that ever walked the planet.”

All wrong !!!

You are the daughter of Central Asian barbarians who having no real identity of their own and therefore assumed the identities of the people you mentioned as you encountered them or read about them centuries later.

...the fiercest and bloodiest warriors that have walked the earth are probably the Mongols who expelled your people forcing you to move west.

Makes you wonder....Pink/Albino delusion is a serious thing. How far will these people go to defend their completely false identity. They make up **** and want to commit violence based on the fake **** they made up.....insanity.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
'I'm a daughter of Celtic warriors,a daughter of Slavic warriors,a daughter of Viking warriors,a daughter of Greek Spartans,a daughter of the Roman legions,of Spanish conquistadors,of German Knights, I'm a daughter of the fiercest, & bloodiest warriors that ever walked the planet.”

All wrong !!!

You are the daughter of Central Asian barbarians who having no real identity of their own and therefore assumed the identities of the people you mentioned as you encountered them or read about them centuries later.

...the fiercest and bloodiest warriors that have walked the earth are probably the Mongols who expelled your people forcing you to move west.

Makes you wonder....Pink/Albino delusion is a serious thing. How far will these people go to defend their completely false identity. They make up **** and want to commit violence based on the fake **** they made up.....insanity.

Crazy world we live in.

But isn't it strange that just as the Albinos start to calm down, the Albino/Mulatto Islamists start to act up?

Are they taking turns?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Kdolo, Wrong you stupid White child hating,Anti-White,Pro White genocide, Black racist, Black supremacist devil. White people did NOT come from no Central Asia & we are NOTalbinos either. Find your own dang history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal other peoples. You only want Whites to think we are historyless, heritageless,indentityless,inferior,non-humans with no place on earth we belong (no homeland) because you hate Whites with a passion & wish to harm White children. You are not only a Black racist but are also a wicked,evil,horrid,heartless person just like the rest of your ilk (Xy-YT-Hater,Mike,Clyde,Zarahan,Habsburg,Jantavanta,Troll Patrol,Mena7,Egghead,etc).

Xy-YT-Hater, I am not,nor have I ever been,nor do I have any desire to be in the KKK. I will however not tolereate you and your ilk intentionally & with malice trying to harm White children.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie,

Whites are Albinos.
Whites are from Central Asia
Whites came into the civilized world... a world already built by Blacks, as migrants and barbarians. Get over it.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Kdolo,

NO we aren't

NO we aren't

NO we did not

NO we did not

as I said You only want Whites to think we are historyless,heritageless,indentityless,inferior,non-humans with no place on earth we belong (no homeland) because you hate Whites with a passion & wish to harm White children. You are not only a Black racist but are also a wicked,evil,horrid,heartless person just like the rest of your ilk (Xy-YT-Hater,Mike,Clyde,Zarahan,Habsburg,Jantavanta,Troll Patrol,Mena7,Egghead,etc).

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hey Dhoxie. Tell me what you think of this. You gave me some ideas after you rant.

The only diffeence is I am not delussional. Everything I posted is a fact and I can provide sources.

===
“I am the first man. Everyone is a sub-set of me. I am the father of all humanity. Humanity came from my seed. I am the first and will be the last. I am the beginning and the end. I am the collective. I gave humanity their black skin, their black hair, the black eyes, their white skin, their blue eyes(see ESR), their yellow and red hair, their curly hair, their straight hair, their wide nose, their narrow nose. All are found within and outside the motherland. Without me there can be no other and no humanity” [Big Grin]

===

Quote:
“I'm a daughter of Celtic warriors,a daughter of Slavic warriors,a daughter of Viking warriors,a daughter of Greek Spartans,a daughter of the Roman legions,of Spanish conquistadors,of German Knights, I'm a daughter of the fiercest, & bloodiest warriors that ever walked the planet.”

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xy-YT-Hater, well that is true & pretty good if you believe in the OOA theory.BTW, I'm NOT delusional White child hating boy. Everything I said is true. You just want to rob White children of their future & don't want them knowing who they are (you want them taught that they have no identity), where they come from (after all you claim Whites have no place on earth we belong), who their ancestors are (after all you want them taught that they have no history or heritage). You don't want them to have any sense of racial pride(after all you want them to think their people accomplished/built nothing), don't want them having knowledge of self & or any self determination. You want them to think they are inferior, diseased, etc etc. Why is that Xy-YT-hater????
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow everything that spells civilized and civilisation is gone from this forum. We will have some DNA technician to explain the whole European history to us. Never mind the portraits of Black kings and emperors, never mind Jane Austen writing about the Black elite and their internal struggles, never mind Greek art showing Blacks: they are pushed aside because being re"fined and enjoying these things is probably a gay past time, nothing for getto trash and trailer park trash to indulge in.

Black people becoming pink. Lord have mercy...

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com