EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Cultural appropiation by albino's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cultural appropiation by albino's
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the other day about albino's copying and taking other people's work and inventions and claiming it as their own. A good example is rock, which we know is actually an african black invention but people think's it's albino because of the many albino's who are in the rock scene and follow it.

And then albino's claim they invented volleyball, which I thought was a Aztec/Inca invention but apparently not:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_G._Morgan

And i do not believe this albino invented it, because the aztecs had volleyball like games which was designed to shoot through a hoop.

Then for a long time, everyone believed the albino's had invented Calculus and geometry, when ancient indians had already discovered and invented it, thanks to research by independent non-albinos.

Here is a sample of a PM I had sent to Doug M about the Ancient Greeks taking stuff from Ancient Indians and not giving credit:

quote:

I came upon your posts about the Ancient Greeks taking their ideas and theories of mathmatics from foreign sources and I came upon stuff like this:

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jan/calculus-was-developed-in-medieval-india

“The notation is quite different, but it’s very easy to recognize the series as we understand it today,” says historian of mathematics George Gheverghese Joseph of the University of Manchester, who conducted the research with Dennis Almeida of the University of Exeter. “It was expressed verbally in the form of instructions for how to construct a mathematical equation.”

Historians have long known about the work of the Keralese mathematician Madhava and his followers, but Joseph says that no one has yet firmly established how the work of Indian scholars concerning the infinite series might have directly influenced mathematicians like Newton and Leibniz.
And this researcher was fired just for going against the standard accepted eurocentric doctrine from his university post The Vatican and Jesuit missionaries stole Ancient Indian ideas and re-packaged them as European ideas without giving credit and then blatantly lying about it!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/calculus-created-in-india-250-years-before-newton-study-1.632433

Ancient Indians discovered and use Pythogrean theorem before Pythogeoreas!

quote:

As early as the 8th Century BCE, long before Pythagoras, a text known as the “Sulba Sutras” (or "Sulva Sutras") listed several simple Pythagorean triples, as well as a statement of the simplified Pythagorean theorem for the sides of a square and for a rectangle (indeed, it seems quite likely that Pythagoras learned his basic geometry from the "Sulba Sutras"). The Sutras also contain geometric solutions of linear and quadratic equations in a single unknown, and give a remarkably accurate figure for the square root of 2, obtained by adding 1 + 1⁄3 + 1⁄(3 x 4) - 1⁄(3 x 4 x 34), which yields a value of 1.4142156, correct to 5 decimal places.

quote:

https://brilliant.org/discussions/thread/trigonometry-with-the-ancient-indian/

Trigonometry with the Ancient Indian Mathematicians
The most significant development of trigonometry in ancient times was in India. Influential works from the & the century AD, known as Siddhantas first defined the sine as the relationship between half an angle & half a chord, while also defining the cosine, versine ( cosine) & inverse sine.

Soon afterwards, another Indian mathematician & astronomer Aryabhata collected & expanded upon the developments of the Siddhantas in a path breaking work, the Aryabhatiya. The Siddhantas & the Aryabhatiya contain the earliest survivng tables of sine & versine values, in intervals from to , to an accuracy of decimal places. They used the words jya for sine, kojya for cosine, utkrama-jya for versine & otkram jya for inverse sine. The words jya & kojya eventually became sine & cosine after a mistranslation.

Aryabhata was the first one. Others after him expanded on these works of trigonometry. In the century AD, Varahamihira discovered the identity . He improved Aryabhata's sine table & discovered an early version of the Pascal's Triangle.
Wow! Doug you are so right!

quote:

The Ancient Greeks had to have stolen and or taken alot of their theories of the civilizations they went to like Egypt/India. The proof and evidence is right there! Europeans have no qualms or morals about lying and stealing or taking credit for other peoples work!

And you can see this right here! The Ancient Greeks WERE KNOWN to have visited Ancient India and had colonies of their own in Northern India and Pakistan/Afghanistan which was part of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdoms.

So obviously a lot of their ideas on math MUST HAVE COME FROM ANCIENT INDIA AND ELSEWHERE! The Ancient Greeks do not directly state where they got their ideas on science/mathmatics/reason from like Egypt/India/Babylon!

You are right!

Everyone believed and still believes that so called Albino civilizations came up with everything modern and necessary on planet Earth and modern civilization; as you can see here everyone believed and some still believe, that they came up with modern geometry and stuff like trigonmetry, pascal's triangle and were the FIRST to do so; but when one does independent research, one finds their lies and more layers of lies and examples of albino theft and cultural appropriation.

And everyone knows most of Modern science and math, logic, philosophy and art claimed to have been invented by albino's, was invented by non-albino's when one trace the roots of it, but albino's ended up claiming them as their own and taking it as if they invented it. Everyone ends up believing them except intelligent folk.

Now Albino's teach stuff made and invented by non-albino's, and pretend as though their kin invented it, while showing racist tendencies to the very non-albino people who came up with the ideas they make money off teaching, EVERY DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY in schools/colleges/universities/institutions/libraries/foundations/organizations across the U.S and Europe.

My question is, what have albino's culturally appropriated that you know of and how are they so good at stealing and claiming other non-albino's inventions and ideas, putting an albino stamp on them, and then use these inventions/ideas as if it's their own and make everyone believe they were the ORIGINAL inventors of it?

How are albino's such good plagiarists, cultural appropriators, stealers, copiers etc, such that everyone ends up believing that they actually came up with that stuff originally?

How are the albino's so good at taking other's people ideas and inventions and works, and then making it as though it's actually their own work/ideas etc and then putting their face on it to make it seem it's their work and the world ends up believing them?

Is it because most of the non-albino and albino world thinks and have been brainwashed into thinking, that because albino's are the best and most heavenly angelic looking beings on planet earth, that everything that they say about their past accomplishments and inventions is an ABSOLUTE TRUTH?

Sometimes I think Albino's are like the slick used car salesman of planet Earth's races and civilizations; and because of how they have brainwashed THE ENTIRE PLANET ALMOST, THEY HAVE TO CONSISTENTLY END UP PLAYING THAT ROLE ALL THE TIME!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disgusting degenerates.
Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kdolo,

You really shouldn't be talking about your White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist ilk (Mike,Clyde, Mindovermatter,Troll Patrol,Habsburg,Zarahan,Mena7,KING,Jantavanta,DougM,Tukuler) like that, its not nice Hehehehehe.

Mindovermatter,

Don't blame Whitey for what you & yours are doing. Heck you & your ilk are trying to rob White children of their past & future. Why's that? Because of your hatred towards them you don't want them knowing who they are, who their ancestors were, where they come from. Can't have them cracka children knowing they have a history, they have a heritage, they have an identity, they have a homeland. Nope must have them thinking they are diseased, inferior, non-humans with no history, no heritage, no identity, no homeland,no place on earth they belong.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindovermatter, be careful of the force of envy and jealousy. They can eat you up inside little by little till you are consumed, fully, thus, becoming a miserable person.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real tawk,

Take your own advice ......

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Real tawk,

But I am not the one who posted a thread bitching over a group of people supposedly appropriating legacies of another.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
quote:
Real tawk,

But I am not the one who posted a thread bitching over a group of people supposedly appropriating legacies of another.
It's not a supposed thing, IT IS A FACT THAT THEY DID! I JUST SHOWED YOU DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF IT RIGHT IN MY POST YOU RETARDED ALBINO ****!
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:
quote:
Real tawk,

It's not a supposed thing, IT IS A FACT THAT THEY DID! I JUST SHOWED YOU DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF IT RIGHT IN MY POST YOU RETARDED ALBINO ****!
Mindovermatter, he's purposely being a moron to get you aggrivated. It's more effective to completely ignore him or not take him seriously if you choose to respond to him, similar to how you would treat a child when you're busy and the child comes over interrupting. Notice how his retorics follow a sort of checklist guide or pattern not unlike other gainsayers. His strategy and behavior is not unique.

Make no mistake about his intelligence level, or lack thereof, its the fact that he is exaggerating it to get you into a frenzy that you must be mindful of. Once in your frenzy he will use that to invalidate anything you will say or have said. Of course commom sense should tell people just because one gets angry or frustrated doesn't change the texts of ancient journals or documents from being facts but its mearly to divert the topic and focus on you and your personal character. Don't even give a reason for that, just continue to be graceful.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Real tawk,

You did no such thing. What you present is a claim by two researchers; the idea calculus originates with Indians is not a widely held historical view. Nice try but no cigar.
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
.....hahahahahababa

...hahahahajajajan

..."not a widely held historical view."

.....hahahahahahaha

Aw man. U people crack me up.

Hahahahahahahaha

--------------------
Keldal

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Real tawk,

You did no such thing. What you present is a claim by two researchers; the idea calculus originates with Indians is not a widely held historical view. Nice try but no cigar.
Ah, surely you were a beliver of the flat world view in a previous life? My, my, how convient it must be to determine truth, or even be convinced of things by the amount of people who accept it. If only I had the mental state to accept such blissful tranquility. Wait, maybe the word I'm looking for here is simplicity.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Someone here is not a believer of logic, if a guy finds evidence and documents showing calculas being done in medieval india before Newton, and said documents dating to the medieval period, THEN THAT IS SOLID CONCRETE EVIDENCE!

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREE WITH IT BECAUSE ARGUMENTS ARE PROVED BY EVIDENCE AND LOGIC NOT PEOPLE'S OPINIONS!

Saying an argument is wrong because of how many people agree or disagree with it, IS AN APPEAL TO BANDWAGON, ARGUMENT BY AUTHORITY AND A RED HERRING FALLACY! It's AN INCORRECT ARGUMENT!

Damn albino's are retarded! That's three incorrect logical fallacies in one post!

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
quote:
Someone here is not a believer of logic, if a guy finds evidence and documents showing calculas being done in medieval india before Newton, and said documents dating to the medieval period, THEN THAT IS SOLID CONCRETE EVIDENCE!

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREE WITH IT BECAUSE ARGUMENTS ARE PROVED BY EVIDENCE AND LOGIC NOT PEOPLE'S OPINIONS!

Saying an argument is wrong because of how many people agree or disagree with it, IS AN APPEAL TO BANDWAGON, ARGUMENT BY AUTHORITY AND A RED HERRING FALLACY! It's AN INCORRECT ARGUMENT!

Damn albino's are retarded! That's three incorrect logical fallacies in one post!

Did they produce empirical data? I think not. What I see is circumstantial evidence, leaving room for postulation that the two researchers exploit.
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Honestly you can't be this stupid, i'm going to start ignoring your troll posts now.
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Mike and Doug, what are you thoughts and comments on this?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was thinking the other day about albino's copying and taking other people's work and inventions and claiming it as their own. A good example is rock, which we know is actually an african black invention but people think's it's albino because of the many albino's who are in the rock scene and follow it.

Quote us a current mainstream source that says rock was invented by whites.
If you can't come up withat that I may have to delete the thread

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com