EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The 23 most powerful nations on earth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The 23 most powerful nations on earth
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-powerful-nations-on-earth-2017-3/#23-qatar-one-of-several-middle-eastern-nations-on-the-list-qatar-is-the-wealthiest-country-in-the-world-in -terms-of-gross-domestic-product-per-capita-thanks-to-its-oil-rich-surroundings-falling-oil-prices-have-hit-its-economy-however-and-income-slowed-in-the-past-year-1

Mena: There are no Black nations on the list of the top 23 powerful nations on earth by the Business Insider. I dont see Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Angola countries that I think are very powerful in the African continent.

-
1. United States — Nearly 75% of respondents said they lost "some respect" for US leadership after the 2016 presidential election, but the country is still ranked the most powerful. Its economic, political, cultural, and artistic influence shapes the world, and a mammoth defence budget of about $600 billion (£494 billion) and its leading economy put it at the top.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com