EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Lifespan Of A Dollar In African-American Communities Is 6 Hours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lifespan Of A Dollar In African-American Communities Is 6 Hours
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to author Brooke Stephens’ book, Talking Dollars and Making Sense: A Wealth Building Guide for African-Americans, the lifespan of a dollar in the Asian community is 28 days, in the Jewish community the lifespan of a dollar is 19 days, and shockingly, the lifespan in the African-American community is approximately 6 hours.
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First there has to be the black businesses. There's not enough of them.
These other groups seem to focus on a particular type of business.
I don't see that as much in the black community.

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
According to author Brooke Stephens’ book, Talking Dollars and Making Sense: A Wealth Building Guide for African-Americans, the lifespan of a dollar in the Asian community is 28 days, in the Jewish community the lifespan of a dollar is 19 days, and shockingly, the lifespan in the African-American community is approximately 6 hours.

As I explained not too long ago, on "reparations".
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

Sorry I missed it.

How does this relate to reparations?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money is design to go out if you dont have a business you are going to spend whatever money you make paying your bills and buying stuffs. Multi millionaire Black entertainers money are control by the banks and the governement. they cant not take out 1 million from their account without the approval of their bosses and the bankers.

Rules Violation: Rapper Black Youngster detained after unauthorized withdrawal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEXNJI-K5g

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry I missed it.

Behavior wise the money would vaporize within a snap. The way things look now. Some would invest wisely, but most ...?
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry I missed it.

Behavior wise the money would vaporize within a snap. The way things look now. Some would invest wisely, but most ...?
That assumes that the plan is unwisely crafted and does not address the psychological element of prolonged slavery and centuries of discrimination.

An discussion of African reparation should include psychology as well as economic consulting for those receiving benefits. There should also be erected certain protections built in against the hordes of Jews and opportunist Negroes who will obviously swarm recipients like they did during reconstruction.

Reparations is about more than simply financial repayment.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Umar Jhonson: the difference between rich Whites and rich Blacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72u_i7ktWsA

Dr Umar Jhonson: The Myth of Black Middle Class
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV-qOc5MnDY

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Dr Umar Jhonson: the difference between rich Whites and rich Blacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72u_i7ktWsA

Dr Umar Jhonson: The Myth of Black Middle Class
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV-qOc5MnDY

--------------------
mena

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry I missed it.

Agreed. I'm in favor of reparations but that is true. Without fixing the money game and the family game reparations would be a white supremacy stimulus package.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com