EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Hey Mike, Question on Martin Luther....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Mike, Question on Martin Luther....
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had a question on Martin Luther since I know you cover him quite a bit on realhistory, it's difficult to get accurate information on him, because of so many factors and I just want to make sure what level of games would be played for this man and this history behind him.

In some cases I hear that he purposely instigated some things that led to the wars, like Cromwell, on the other I hear he was just a catalyst. I'm unsure if these are Reformist apologists though.

Based off of some things I researched it seems because he was against the Roman Catholic Church things were taken out of context that he said. It led me to further research and I found a translation of a letter he wrote, I however am unsure of its accuracy and truth.

http://www.bible-researcher.com/luther01.html

According to this letter there were people who weren't Germans who didn't understand the language, he was complaining about. Is he referring to blacks papist? According to him, they are "stealing" his language and using it against him through slander. Isn't Germany were there was a major black genocide? Him saying stuff like that is good fuel for albino aggravation violence and rage.

What was his hand in slavery? Apologists claim he spoke against it but I can't find solid evidence of this. I can't find anything that isn't reformist apologist or catholic apologist, and just shows documents, but what I find of documents leads to more questions.

So in summary what I hear is that the Protestant reform was a natural response to black rulership, but then I also hear that Luther was somewhat aware of what this would lead to. Wanted to know what clear evidence there was on any of this.

Thanks.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
So in summary what I hear is that the Protestant reform was a natural response to black rulership, but then I also hear that Luther was somewhat aware of what this would lead to. Wanted to know what clear evidence there was on any of this. Thanks.

Whenever great masses of people wanted to bring about Political/Power changes, they always find a way to make it seem like it's divinely Blessed/Guided (Gods will). The Albinos were just carrying on an old Black tradition. (See Chinese/Egyptian/Sumerian history).

To tell the truth, I have never felt that there was a need for further research in these matters, because the results clearly indicate what happened to my satisfaction. But I do applaud your initiative.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
So in summary what I hear is that the Protestant reform was a natural response to black rulership, but then I also hear that Luther was somewhat aware of what this would lead to. Wanted to know what clear evidence there was on any of this. Thanks.

Whenever great masses of people wanted to bring about Political/Power changes, they always find a way to make it seem like it's divinely Blessed/Guided (Gods will). The Albinos were just carrying on an old Black tradition. (See Chinese/Egyptian/Sumerian history).

To tell the truth, I have never felt that there was a need for further research in these matters, because the results clearly indicate what happened to my satisfaction. But I do applaud your initiative.

Just wanted to say you were dead on. Belivers of the Reformation will historically label him a pious man, but apparently at least in regards to Oliver Cromwell he was just doing exactly as you said. He was just using a religious backdrop in an attempt to usurp the monarcy from black rule. Just read from a source that had him qouted as admitting it was a means to an end for him and that it was best to speak in the language of the people, which would be the religious tone.

I had read that he either used Luther as a tool, or that Luther was actually in on it too. Not quite sure, Luther didn't seem too stable in his theological understanding from evulating his readings and seemed to waver on scriptual things going back and forth on some doctrines. I wonder if Oliver promoted him as the religious mascot if the rebellion when in the reality he was a theological bafoon, not spiritual but good at translating.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Whatever - bottom line it worked, very well.

But what bothers me is not that Albinos believe the story/history.

It's that so many Negroes believe the story/history. That's really scary.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Portrait of Martin Luther
Panel
Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nuremberg

-
Pope Leo X with Cardinals Medici and Rossi
by RAPHAEL

The pope at the time of Martin Luther, Pope Leo X

Martin Luther is clearly blacker, peep the nose and Prognathism

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Damn you're stupid!

You obviously have nothing of value to contribute, so why not be quiet, or simply go away?

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Took me a round about way to get this info, but the Milesian black kings ruling scotland seems to be known, of course they refrain from saying that the Milesians were black in the old texts. And today some reluctantly admit that the Milesians are black but will not admit that they were kings of Scotland.

Its interesting and fun doing the research, but I would like to know where the albinos fit in. I find it weird that they are just not really mentioned, I would think their look and their minority status would be peculiar to other for at least a minor mention.

I was able to find out that if there were two distinct groups in these lands the more advanced group would build land forms of seperation to divide land, so did they just leave the albinos in scotland to do their on thing? Were they taken seriously at all? The albino's today in general do not seem too found of monarchy and seem to have an emotional reaction to it (I've had the impression that after the usurp in Europe, the royal family replacement was just a deceptive show), does it have to do with how things were in Europe?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fencer stop bullshitting, thanks
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Took me a round about way to get this info, but the Milesian black kings ruling scotland seems to be known, of course they refrain from saying that the Milesians were black in the old texts. And today some reluctantly admit that the Milesians are black but will not admit that they were kings of Scotland.

Its interesting and fun doing the research, but I would like to know where the albinos fit in. I find it weird that they are just not really mentioned, I would think their look and their minority status would be peculiar to other for at least a minor mention.

I was able to find out that if there were two distinct groups in these lands the more advanced group would build land forms of seperation to divide land, so did they just leave the albinos in scotland to do their on thing? Were they taken seriously at all? The albino's today in general do not seem too found of monarchy and seem to have an emotional reaction to it (I've had the impression that after the usurp in Europe, the royal family replacement was just a deceptive show), does it have to do with how things were in Europe?

You are making a mistake in your analysis Fencer, but I don't blame you because various other people here have made the same mistake too.

This mistake is assuming these European albino's were a minority ALWAYS, THIS IS FALSE! When these people began invading and taking over Europe, AND ESPECIALLY AT THE ONSET OF THE LITTLE ICE AGE IN EUROPE WHERE TEMPERATURES DROPPED TREMENDOUSLY TO THE FAVOR OF WHITE EURASIAN INVADERS TO EUROPE, THESE PEOPLE WERE A HUGE DEMOGRAPHIC FORCE AND WERE A SIGNIFICANT PART OF THE WORLD POPULATION!

There numbers were so massive, that today, their genes are found from ALL THE WAY TO CHINA TO BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH AFRICA, TO ALL THE MAJOR AREAS OF THE AMERICA'S TO OCEANIA! And that's not a coincidence either.

It's because they were so massive numerically and demographically when they started migrating to Europe, that they were able to OVERWHELM ALL OF THE ITERATIONS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRES AND BRING THEM DOWN AND CONQUER THEM! Even various Greek and Roman writers were writing about their huge historical population sizes.

IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR HISTORICALLY VAST NUMBERS THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO TAKE OVER ADVANCED MILITARY CIVILIZATIONS IN SOUTHERN/CENTRAL EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA, ANATOLIA, SOUTHERN ASIA, Western Asia, EARLY CHINA, THE LEVANT etc etc BY THEIR SHEER NUMBERS ALONE AND THERE ARE HISTORICAL RECORDS ATTESTING TO THIS!

It's because of their vast numbers that EUROPE IS PRINCIPALLY KNOWN AS A WHITE REGION TODAY AND NOT THE BROWN/BLACK ONE THAT IT ORIGINALLY WAS! It's because of their huge numbers in the past that THEY WERE ABLE TO OVERTHROW THE BLACK CIVILIZATIONS OF EUROPE!

Remember these people historically NEVER built a civilization of their own in Eurasia, or conceived of a formal alphabet and written language script, a sophisticated numerical or mathmatical system, discovered formal agriculture and farming, never discovered metallurgy independently, never had a practice of writing things down or recording things, never built any megalithic structures that we find all over Africa and Asia today, never had any sophisticated engineering or engineering works or architecture etc etc etc.

They were basically illiterate backwards barbaric horse nomads EXACTLY LIKE THE HUNS AND MONGOLS AFTER THEM! THEY WERE THE HUNS AND MONGOLS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD! They had to piece together and take over/invade/loot/pillage/steal NON-WHITE CIVILIZATIONS TO GET THE ABOVE THINGS JUST LIKE THE MONGOLS!

The best modern comparison of how Whites took over and displaced the black populations of Europe, is the example of the current migration of Mexican/Latin American/Hispanics into America; these people are going to become the demographic majority within America in the coming century or so, because so many of these illegals AND legal Hispamic/Latin immigrants are migrating en masses to the cities and major towns of America and displacing everyone there population wise and basically breeding like rabbits and out-growing everyone. So much that America in the coming decades is going to become a mestizo/Hispanic majority country.

Now imagine this same scenario except with illiterate brutish and barbaric violent whites, not illiterate Mexican/Mestizo gangbangers in America today, with horses who had no previous major civilization of their own before this and who are emerging from a fresh neolithic existence, mass invading/migrating to Europe in illegal mexican style waves, and overwhelming the Black Europeans there by their giant population waves.

Basically these historical invading steppe nomadic Scythian/Germanic/Slavic/Turkic/Avar/Alan/Gothic/Cimmerian/Sarmatian/Ossetian/Bulgar/Cimbrian/Ruegian/Lombardic/Saxon/Italic/Dorian/Ionian/Magyars/Hunnic/Khazars/Kurgans/Jutes/Tata rs/Balts/Angles/Pechenegs/Visigothic/Ostrogothic/Latin steppe tribes, who are the ancestors OF TODAY'S WHITE EUROPEANS, from the Eurasian area were basically the beaners/gangbanger/"wetback" migrants of the Ancient world; very much like today's illegal Mexican/Latino "wetback" gang bangers mass migrating to America/USA today.

The Black civilizations in Europe saw these hordes of White Eurasians coming into their doorstep and civilizations, the same way that White Americans today, look at backwards illegal Mexican/latino immigrants TODAY; which is as troublesome, inferior, barbaric, violent, crude, dirty, filthy, brutish, unhygienic, uncivilized, unevolved people etc and an invasive unwanted presence; and there are historical accounts proving this too.

Now imagine these White Eurasian steppe barbarians, invading Europe in huge population numbers, (which is at this point mostly filled with Black/Brown Europeans), like illegal Mexicans/Hispanics in America today; and the temperatures at that time resembles the ice age in Europe, and Black civilizations in Europe are being overwhelmed and displaced demographically by these same barbaric albino's, WHILE AT THE SAME BEING IN A DECLINING STATE JUST LIKE AMERICA IS TODAY!

Now can you see how the Albino's were able to usurp and take over Europe eventually where it's primarily White now? That's how they took over Black Europe....

Some good resources to get an idea of how the ancestors of White Europeans used to live in Central Asia and Siberia before they mass migrated to Europe, is here:

Historical accounts of these White Eurasian tribes and the lists of them:

http://my.raex.com/~obsidian/siberia.html

http://xenohistorian.faithweb.com/russia/ru01.html

http://www.allempires.com/article/index.php?q=central_asia

and here are documentaries of the modern Kalash people of Pakistan/Afghanistan, one of supposed earliest surviving people/cultures of the early "Indo-European" peoples THAT STILL PRACTICE AND LIVE THE EXACT LIFESTYLE THAT WHITES/ALBINO's USED TO BEFORE THEY MASS MIGRATED TO EUROPE TODAY; note the mud huts/ugly buildings/illiteracy and superstition backwardness of these people.

Kalash documentary

Kalash documentary 2

Kalash documentary 3

Doc 4

(btw the modern Kalash/Nuristani white people of Afghanistan/Pakistan ARE NOT RECENT DESCENDANTS OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT OR MACEDONIAN SOLDIERS! THIS IS AN ALBINO LIE AND THEIR GENES PREDATE THEM AS THEIR GENOMIC HISTORY PROVES, BEWARE OF THIS CLAIM BY THEM!)

Yeah THIS IS HOW WHITES USED TO LIVE IN EURASIA, ALL OF THEM, BEFORE THEY STARTED MASS MIGRATING/INVADING TO ALL OVER THE ANCIENT OLD WORLD!

And please take a look at these documentaries of nomadic Mongolian tribes and how they live TODAY:

Mongol living doc

Mongol living doc 2

Mongol living doc 3

Basically the ancestors of modern White Europeans used to live a hybrid lifestyle combining the lifestyle of the modern Kalash/Nuristani people (mud huts/superstition/illiteracy etc) and the Mongolian steppe nomadic peoples today, (illiteracy, brutish-ness, nomadic moving around lifestyle, lack of a major settled civilization, herding, tents/yurts, wagons etc etc), WHEN THEY WERE IN CENTRAL ASIA/SIBERIA BEFORE THEY MASS MIGRATED AND TOOK OVER EUROPE!

Again there are countless historical Ancient Chinese, Ancient Greek, Ancient Roman, Ancient Persian, Ancient Assyrian/Babylonian, Ancient Indian etc etc records and writings attesting to this, and recording this in history when they encountered the White Eurasian ancestors of modern day White Europeans. They have been posted multiple times on Egyptsearch already.

Now please take a look at these documentaries to see the excessive force and invasive-nature of the ancestors of modern day Whites, that allowed them to take over Black Europe and many other Ancient Black/Brown civilizations back in the day

documentary on invading tribes during the Dark ages

Germanic: the battle against Rome

barbarians: the goths

Barbarians the Vandals

barbarians the Saxons

barbarians the Vikings

Barbarians: vikings 2

barbarians the huns

barbarian documentaries: the Lombards

Germanic tribes-sign of the cross

the founders of Europe: the Romans

Roman invasion of Britain part 1

Rome: the rise and fall of an empire, the first barbarian war

Barbarians battle: weapons and battles between Europe's barbarian tribes

Rise of the Turks, history of the Ottoman empire

The Slavs- documentary (subtitles in English)

These documentaries and links should give you a good picture of how the white Eurasian ancestors of today's White Europeans, used to live their "barbaric lifestyles", as the Ancient civilizations of their day saw them do....

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

You're almost not worth replying to.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/the-tracing-of-the-shrew-why-celtic-dna-leads-back-to-africa-1.522345

Definitely not worth enough effort to give you my journal sources. But the above link will do to prove you are only here for entertainment and nonsense.

I'm not confident everytime they speak of DNA, you can usually tell when a population has had a significant mix of albino and original. But I've read many sources saying there were distinctly two different groups in the area, there was no slow transformation of the blacks into the whites, the only option was a usurp. I suspect they already know this though.

MOM, I'm not a beliver of the enviornment being supportive to albino adaptation. I've actually never seen it proven as a fact, its a pushed theory because it implies that there is advantage to the condition, but it was never a proven theory from what I've looked into.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

I'm not confident everytime they speak of DNA, you can usually tell when a population has had a significant mix of albino and original.

The above sentence is grammatically incorrect and unclear.
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

You're almost not worth replying to.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/the-tracing-of-the-shrew-why-celtic-dna-leads-back-to-africa-1.522345

Definitely not worth enough effort to give you my journal sources. But the above link will do to prove you are only here for entertainment and nonsense.

I'm not confident everytime they speak of DNA, you can usually tell when a population has had a significant mix of albino and original. But I've read many sources saying there were distinctly two different groups in the area, there was no slow transformation of the blacks into the whites, the only option was a usurp. I suspect they already know this though.

MOM, I'm not a beliver of the enviornment being supportive to albino adaptation. I've actually never seen it proven as a fact, its a pushed theory because it implies that there is advantage to the condition, but it was never a proven theory from what I've looked into.

I never said that it was; however European albino's need to live in certain temperature zones, sunlight zones and climates, to multiply and breed large population of themselves.

Great examples of this, is the present day large populations of albino's in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest, Canada, Russia, Northern Europe, Southern part of South America, Central Asian stan countries, the cold parts of North Africa (atlas mountains area etc), the mountainous regions of Southern Asia, Western China, and Siberia....

You can guess what all those regions and places have in common, and then compare the regions and places in the world UNLIKE THOSE PLACES+REGIONS, AND THEN SEE THE LOW POPULATIONS OF EUROPEAN TYPE ALBINOS IN THOSE UNLIKE CORRESPONDING REGIONS! That should give you a clue.....

Bottom line is that the "little ice age" in Europe allowed these European albino's, temporary sufficient cold temperatures, low sunlight weather, and a suitable climate, to breed massive numbers of themselves when they began taking over the original black and brown Europe.

Again this is due to the fact, that they are albino's, that this major factor came into play. This is also the same reason why the albino's have an OCD complex about what the current weather, sunlight and temperature of the day is, as any push of a tv control button flipping of modern U.S weather channels will show you...

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I'm beginning to wonder if Mindovermatter really believes what he is posting, or is just having fun being a drama queen.

Yes, the Mongols emptied Asia of it's "Dravidian" Albinos and chased them into Europe.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Read the history of the Huns advance).
(Read the history of the Turkish expulsion).

The University of Calgary's On-line course "The End of Europe's Middle Ages - Ottoman Turks" IS A GREAT PLACE TO START - It's FREE!

http://www.faculty.umb.edu/gary_zabel/Courses/Phil%20281b/Philosophy%20of%20Magic/Dante.%20etc/Philosophers/End/ottoman.html#islam

Word to the wise: Bookmark this link, you will need and want, to refer to it many times in the future!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, this massive influx of new Albinos overwhelmed Black Europe's ability to safely absorb them.

Yes, after the Albinos usurped Black rule in Europe they started an Arms Race by which they acquired the most modern weaponry to conquer the world (setting stupid warring locals against each other), then cleaning up later.

But where MOM got the nonsense of HUGE Albino populations and the like, is beyond me.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^I'm beginning to wonder if Mindovermatter really believes what he is posting, or is just having fun being a drama queen.

Yes, the Mongols emptied Asia of it's "Dravidian" Albinos and chased them into Europe.

(Read the history of the Huns advance).
(Read the history of the Turkish expulsion).

The University of Calgary's On-line course "The End of Europe's Middle Ages - Ottoman Turks" IS A GREAT PLACE TO START - It's FREE!

http://www.faculty.umb.edu/gary_zabel/Courses/Phil%20281b/Philosophy%20of%20Magic/Dante.%20etc/Philosophers/End/ottoman.html#islam

Word to the wise: Bookmark this link, you will need and want, to refer to it many times in the future!

Yes, this massive influx of new Albinos overwhelmed Black Europe's ability to safely absorb them.

Yes, after the Albinos usurped Black rule in Europe they started an Arms Race by which they acquired the most modern weaponry to conquer the world (setting stupid warring locals against each other), then cleaning up later.

But where MOM got the nonsense of HUGE Albino populations and the like, is beyond me.

it's not non-sense at all, go look at the historical records from Ancient Chinese and Ancient Greek, to Ancient Assyrian etc to simply confirm this; then go look at the genetic record from China to India to the MENA regions to Europe etc and also past historical accounts of the places of when these places were invaded/attacked by them.

And you are forgetting many of the Hunnic and Mongolian troops WERE ALBINO'S THEMSELVES! Go read about all the Alan, Avar, Bulgar, white hunnic and Turkic soldiers/mercenaries etc they employed in their service.

Genghis Khan had many Alan contingents in his army, and there are numerous writings attesting to him using albino blonde blue eyed mercs and soldiers for his various campaigns. Not to mention all the white Turks he had also used as allies as well, despite his disputes with numbers of them.

We also have to take into account that population and city sizes were different back then, and cities back then would be no more as big as a modern big u.s town.

And yes I do 100% standby and believe what I write and say, because it's based on real evidence and research, and on evidence-based realities. So good day to you!

Heck even albino's say they were a significant portion of the world population before WWI to 1920's, and they write stuff about this to prove it...

Like here:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter

quote:

“This is the way the world ends/Not with a bang but a whimper,” wrote T.S. Eliot in the closing couplet of “The Hollow Men.“

Eliot`s poem was written after the Great War of 1914-1918 had carried off 9 million soldiers, wounded twice as many more, brought down the Romanov, Hohenzollern and Habsburg empires, and ushered onto the world stage Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini and, soon, Adolf Hitler.

Readers have ascribed various meanings to Eliot`s words. One college professor of English suggested Eliot was looking back to the “whimper” in the cradle in Bethlehem that signaled the end of the old world, the Pax Romana, and the coming of the new Christian age.

Some saw it as the whimper of a man facing the executioner`s axe. Others say Eliot was referring to the middle-aged protagonist of The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, who had “measured out my life with coffee spoons” and soon would “wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.”

Recent reports suggest God has another end in store for us.

An Augusta, Ga., group, The National Policy Institute, has meshed the figures on fertility rates with the continents and races on Planet Earth—to visualize what the world will look like in 2060. [Global White Population To Plummet, download it here.]

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world`s population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

The Caucasian race is going the way of the Mohicans.

Arabic peoples, 94 million at the birth of Israel in 1948, outnumbered seven to one by Europeans, will rise to 743 million in 2060, a tenfold increase, and will be 75 percent of the white population.

Fleshing out the NPI picture is the U.N. population survey of mid-2007 that points to the 21st century disappearance of Western Man.

By 2050, a fourth of all the people of Eastern Europe will have vanished. Ukraine will lose one-third of its population. Russia, 150 million at the breakup of the Soviet Union, 142 million today, will be down to 108 million.

Such losses dwarf what Hitler and Stalin together did to these countries.

CIA Director Michael Hayden said this week that Russia will have to import workers from the Caucasus, Central Asia and China, exacerbating already serious racial and religious tensions in a nation with thousands of nuclear weapons.

With Russians east of the Urals outnumbered 100 to one by the Chinese, there is little doubt who will control the oil, gas, gold and timber of Siberia and be staring hungrily across the Bering Strait at Alaska.

By 2050, Iran`s population will have risen from today`s 71 million to 100 million. Pakistan will add 84 million to reach almost 300 million, the U.S. population today. Afghanistan`s population will triple from 27 million to 79 million. Iraq`s will go from 29 million to 62 million. The destinies of these nations will be beyond the capacity of an aging, dwindling, dying West to dictate.

The U.N. statistics, however, show the populations of Northern, Western and Southern Europe stabilizing or falling only slightly.

How can this be when only Iceland and Albania have fertility rates—2.1 children per woman—that can stop population declines, and all the rest have birthrates that would put bears, birds and wolves on the endangered species list?

Answer: Western Europe`s populations are being sustained by immigrants from the Maghreb and Middle East, Asia and Africa—and the baby boom among these black and brown peoples is lifting and changing the face of the Old Continent forever. Islam is returning to Iberia, Italy and the Balkans. The Third World is coming to colonize the mother countries.

And America? According to the Pew Research Center, the Hispanic population of the United States will triple to 127 million by 2050, as Mexico`s population grows to 130 million. An erasure of the U.S. border, or merger of the two countries, or the linguistic, cultural and social annexation of the American Southwest by Mexico appears fated.

Yet, last October, in another Pew poll of 45,000 people in 47 countries, a majority in 46 expressed fear of a loss of their traditional culture.

Sixty-two percent of Americans told Pew we should do more to protect our way of life. Three-fourths of Americans wanted more restrictions on immigration. Yet all three presidential candidates voted amnesty for the 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens.

Hopefully, the peoples of Asia, Africa and the Middle East, who are about to inherit the earth as we pass away, will treat us better than our ancestors treated them in the five centuries that Western Man ruled the world.

Otherwise, we all go out with a bang.

and stuff like this:

http://www.lchr.org/a/39/c3/

quote:

"Today, largely because of immigration, there is no majority race in Hawaii or Houston or New York City... In a little more than 50 years there will be no majority race in the United States."
President Clinton, Portland State University Commencement, June 13, 1998
"Whites will be an ethnic minority in Britain by the end of the century... It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease."
Anthony Browne, Sunday September 3, 2000 The Guardian, UK"

The above statement by President Clinton was greeted by rapturous applause. Many people accept that we are living in a 'multi-cultural' society and that all races will soon live together and co-exist peacefully. But how many people know the reality of world demographic trends, and have thought about what this really means?

On average a white woman now bears only about 1.4 children along her fertile span. To preserve a population, the rate should be around 2.1 (to allow for people that do not have any children). Thus the white population is actually declining and if the trend continues, will actually die some time in the near future.

The overall population of the world, however, is growing at an astounding rate and is currently doubling every 35 years. When I was young the world population was said to be 4 billion. Now it is recognized to be around 6 billion, and is growing so fast that it is easily beating the UN projections every time.

According to the United Nations Long-Range World Population Projections, people of European descent, who not so long ago formed around 35% of the world's population, now constitute about 8%. This percentage is projected to fall to about 2% some time this century. All of this actually makes a mockery of the fad in the last few decades of middle-class white couples choosing not to have children for the sake of the over-populated Earth.

The figures speak for themselves. White populations are not even producing enough children to keep their numbers stable - whilst at the same time, all of the other races are growing at rates that will soon eclipse the whites - even in our 'own' countries. Very soon, unless something changes, the white peoples of the world will be extinct - that is a fact.

Some people shriek with horror when they hear arguments such as these and call them 'White Supremacy'. This makes it sound as if we want to conquer the other races and rule the world. Well, look at the figures again and you will see that it is more a question of 'White Survival' than 'White Supremacy'. It is nothing to do with hating other races or hurting or killing people because their skin is the wrong color. When people talk about saving the Tiger from extinction, is this 'hatred' against lions?

The reason that they call it 'White Supremacy' and 'Hate' is that they want to discredit our message. They want to discourage people from this way of thinking and scare them into going along with the established policies. This policy of increasing mass immigration and race-mixing to destroy white populations was planned long ago and is going along quite nicely now. They don't want anybody to spoil it now.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com