EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White actress Meghan Markle have a Black mother

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White actress Meghan Markle have a Black mother
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064388/Meghan-Markle-s-mother-seen-LAX-Suits-actress-gears-Christmas-Toronto-without-Prince-Harry.html

Meghan Markle's mother, 60, is seen at LAX as the Suits actress gears up for Christmas in Toronto without Prince Harry
Meghan Markle's mother Doria Ragland headed to LAX on Christmas Eve
She looked youthful in furry snow boots while carrying a heavy down jacket
Meghan and boyfriend Prince Harry are preparing to spend Christmas apart
The Suits actress was last seen surprising a friend's young daughter with a Christmas present in Toronto, Canada, where the TV series is filmed
She was with the prince in London before returning home to Toronto
Harry is preparing to celebrate Christmas with the royal family at Sandringham

Mena: For a couple of weeks I was reading on the Daily Mail website that UK Prince Harry was dating Hollywood actress Meghan Markle. I remember watching the beautiful dark skin White woman in the TV series Suit. Yesterday I was surprise to read in this article of the Dailymail that Megan Markle mother was a Black woman name Doria Magland. So Doria have a mulato daughter that looks like a White person. I thought Megan was a dark skin White woman like Southern Italian, Southern Spanish and Southern Greek. I didnt think she was Hispanic because she didnt have a spanish accent.

Meghan Markle support my belief that all the Mulato and Mestizo Latino or Hispanic Brazilians, Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Venezuelians, Argentinians, Chileans and the North Africans Arabs, the Middle East Arabs that looks like Meghan Markle and act like they are a different race are in reality light skin Black people. Black people are the original people of this planet, how can the descendants and children of the Black race not be Black.

Meghan Markle also convince me that Graeco Roman civilizations was a Black civilizations that became a many races civilizations because many of the Greeks and Roman statues looks like Mulato and Mestizo people.

-
The California-born actress left London last Sunday after spending a romantic week with the prince, who personally dropped her off at Heathrow airport before she headed back to Toronto

-

-

-

-

-

-
Meghan Markle may be welcoming her mother Doria Ragland in Toronto. The 60-year-old wore furry snow boots and carried a down jacket as she entered LAX on Saturday

-
Doria Ragland is pictured left and right arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Christmas Eve

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what made you think she was white? She clearly looks a bit off in comparison to a white women with the same complexion, a better comparison would be the singer Halsey.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan isnt Greek She's American and describes herself as a Bi-racial woman

Megan's Father

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thereal there is a lot of different White skin complexion in the USA from dark swarty White to pale red skin White.I confuse some Black Mulato woman for Latina. If singer Alicia Keys wasnt an R&B singer I would have think she was a Latina.

Just call me Jari long time no post I didnt know Megan Markle father was Greek. Greek have dark White skin and Megan mother is a Black woman. Megan wasnt suppose to have that light complexion and the Eastern African/Caucasian phenotype.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mena yeah its been a while and Mena her Farther is Irish I think not Greek..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com