EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Weird and Wacky world of Dr. Clyde Winters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Weird and Wacky world of Dr. Clyde Winters
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

.... Kushite centers in Western Europe 1400BC.

No afrocentrist or anybody on the planet says stuff like this,
only Clyde

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

only Clyde

But Europeans (Eurasians) had multiple back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time? Paleolithic, Epi-Paleolithic, Holocene, Mesolithic, Neolithic, Classical times …

De Facto of white supremacy.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

only Clyde

But Europeans (Eurasians) had mutable back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time?

There was some back and forth going on. Some Africans going into Iberia, some Eurasians coming in to Africa

However, the idea that there were Kushites centers in Europe and no white people in Europe as recent as 1400BC?

quote:
The I-E speakers remained isolated in Central Asia, until they attacked Kusite centers in Western Europe and Pakistan-India after 1400BC.

^ quite nutty.

It's no different than saying Egypt was founded by Swedes but you never question stuff like this.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There was some back and forth going on. Some Africans going into Iberia, some Eurasians coming in to Africa

But Europeans (Eurasians) had multiple back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time?

Paleolithic, Epi-Paleolithic, Holocene, Mesolithic, Neolithic, Classical times …. Ironically all these entries points coexist with emerging civilizations within Africa.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

But Europeans (Eurasians) had multiple back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time? Paleolithic, Epi-Paleolithic, Holocene, Mesolithic, Neolithic, Classical times …

No I never said all that you are exaggerating.

The problem with you is that if someone did said Egypt was founded by the Irish and Clyde says Kushites were occupied Europe around 1400 BC you don't say both people are crazy. You let the problem get worse by turning a blind eye to adding more nonsense and this is how black history becomes a laughing stock because people prefer fantasy over reality

In other words, get this >

Whatever I say

Has nothing to with the credibility or lack of in what Clyde says
Problems in history are not solved by making up opposite nonsense

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

So you are telling that there are no historical claims on multiple back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time?

Ie. Paleolithic, Epi-Paleolithic, Holocene, Mesolithic, Neolithic, Classical times …., which ironically cluster with all these entries points coexisting with emerging civilizations within Africa.

De Facto of white supremacy, which doesn't seem crazy to you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

So you are telling that there are no historical claims on multiple back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time?

Ie. Paleolithic, Epi-Paleolithic, Holocene, Mesolithic, Neolithic, Classical times …., which ironically cluster with all these entries points coexisting with emerging civilizations within Africa.

See, you didn't understand anything I said. If I were to say "there never were any back migrations from Eurasia into Africa"
that makes no difference whatsoever to the topic of this thread, whether or not around 1,400 B.C. there were no whites in Europe but Kushites had "centers" there.

So instead of worrying about other topics or what I say on other matters you should support Clyde and back up his account of there being Kushite centers in Europe, see if you can deal with the topic.
You think there were Kushites centers in Europe? Go to your giant copy and paste file and help out Clyde prove this, I want to see this. Kushites are part of the historical era not prehistoric, surely you will find some account of their occupation of Europe, some kind of evidence. Don't let Clyde down, don;t you have some charts and quotes on the Kushites in Europe?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
See, you didn't understand anything I said. If I were to say "there never were any back migrations from Eurasia into Africa"

You really think your'e bright don't you?

De Facto of white supremacy, which doesn't seem crazy to you. But Kushites in Europe at 1.400 BC is?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You think there were Kushites centers in Europe? Go to your giant copy and paste file and help out Clyde prove this,…

Yeah, giant copy and paste files is the only way you will take into a point. And even then you go to your ignoramus modus. Typical White supremacist De Facto.

quote:
Kushites are part of the historical era not prehistoric, surely you will find some account of their occupation of Europe, som

So what makes you the credible source?

Let's remember you don't even know how to write Ph.D., let alone put complex constructions together.

The lioness > PHd. lol smh

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You really think your'e bright don't you?

De Facto of white supremacy, which doesn't seem crazy to you. But Kushites in Europe at 1.400 BC is?

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters

where is the evidence of modern Europeans living in Europe before1400 BC?....

The I-E people were a bunch of nomads lacking any culture as supported by the so-called Proto- I.E., terms that are not of kushite origin. The I-E speakers remained isolated in Central Asia, until they attacked Kusite centers in Western Europe and Pakistan-India after 1400BC.

^^ This ridiculous racist crackpot propaganda is the topic of the thread. Let us know when you have the ability to address the truth or falsehold of this claim rather than try to divert the topic into being about back migration for Eurasia to Africa.

Opinions on back migration have nothing to do with racist claims that there were Kushite centers and that there is no evidence of modern Europeans living in Europe before 1400 BC.

So you are just trying to divert the topic of the thread like the mega spamming troll you are

Since you are not capable of honesty on this issue and would rather change topic it is better you be quiet instead of getting ready to make 20 posts before Clyde even remarks.

St least Clyde will stick to the topic,

stop riding

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
This ridiculous racist crackpot propaganda is the topic of the thread.

De Facto of white supremacy, which doesn't seem crazy to you. But Kushites in Europe at 1.400 BC is? lol

You are saying there was no contact between Greeks and Kushites at circa 1.400 BC?

Let's put one thing straight here. YOU ARE A LOW LEVEL INDIVIDUAL. YOU HAVE NO ACADEMIC BACKGROUND. You are juist another nameless online racist.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Since you are not capable of honesty on this issue and would rather change topic it is better you be quiet instead of getting ready to make 20 posts before Clyde even remarks.

LOL Since you are not capable. blah blah blah…. Do you know how funny this read, coming for a racist euronut such as yourself. Too dumb to know the difference between Ph.D and PHd. lol

Now yo claim the historical claims on multiple back migrations all over (into) Africa, at several points in time aren't relevant to YOUR iteration?

quote:

"St least Clyde will stick to the topic,

stop riding"

?

Retarded racist child.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

stop riding"

?

You put a question mark there. You are incredibly thick so I will explain it again. If I start a topic on Kushites Clyde will address the topic
You on the other hand will try to change the topic because you think that is helping Clyde and that is why you are a d rider

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You on the other hand will try to change the topic because you think that is helping Clyde and that is why you are a d rider

Nope, I didn't change the topic. I asked you a question relevant to the topic. But you're euronut, so it itches you. Of course it doesn't sit well with you.

quote:
quote:

quote:

stop riding"

?

You put a question mark there. You are incredibly thick so I will explain it again. If I start a topic on Kushites Clyde will address the topic

The question market is for your stupid comment of course.

Anyway, tell. Mr. PHd.

You are saying there was no contact between Greeks and Kushites at circa 1.400 BC?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Anyway, tell. Mr. PHd.

You are saying there was no contact between Greeks and Kushites at circa 1.400 BC? [/QB]

^^ Again the troll tries to change the topic. Instead of

" Kushite centers in Western Europe 1400BC."
and
"no evidence of modern Europeans living in Europe before 1400 BC."

the troll wants to change the topic to mere "contact" and instead of Western Europe Southern Europe.

That is called moving the goal posts to try to get a cheap win

Ish Gebor does this all the time. Somebody says the first dynasty in China were Africans.
Then somebody says "no they weren't" and then Ish Gebor will say to them "you mean Africans never had contact with China? "

He comes in and tries to defend other people's nonsense by changing the topic from a big claim into a little claim.

Somebody comes in and says Charles V was black.
And then somebody says "No Charles V was not black" then Ish Gebor will say to the person who said Charles V was not black"so you're saying there were no Africans in renaissance Europe, you are a white supremacist"
He's been doing this for years, trying to switch the topic but pretend he's not in order to pseudo scientific stupid propaganda.

I fight any racism coming from any party, from any direction. Ish Gebor only does when it's in his political self interest on top of this he has comprehension issues, he is always off target to some degree

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I fight any racism coming from any party, from any direction. has comprehension issues, he is always off target to some degree

Interesting, … Paleolithic, Epi-Paleolithic, Holocene, Mesolithic, Neolithic, Classical times …., which ironically cluster with all these entries points coexisting with emerging civilizations within Africa.

De Facto of white supremacy, which doesn't seem crazy to you.

quote:
quote:

Anyway, tell. Mr. PHd.

^^ Again the troll tries to change the topic. Instead of [/QB]
I did not change anything, it is you who is changing it into "no evidence of modern Europeans living in Europe before 1400 BC.".

The initial post was "Kushite centers in Western Europe 1400BC."

My question was and is:

Are saying there was no contact between Greeks and Kushites at circa 1.400 BC?

I will be offline for now (off this site). I will be back tomorrow and expect an answer, euronut troll.

quote:
the troll wants to change the topic to mere "contact" and instead of Western Europe Southern Europe.

We take this one step at a time. From South to West.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com