EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why was slavery necessary in the Southern U.S. but not the North?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why was slavery necessary in the Southern U.S. but not the North?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you all know, it has succinctly and accurately been identified many years ago. The answer is quite simply - Sunlight: or rather, the burning UV component of Sunlight.

From Realhistoryww.com

The "Real" Reason for Black slavery

As is typical with Albino history, the honest and logical is often replaced by some concocted story. During their fight to conquer the Americas, European Albinos found it necessary to exterminate the indigenous Black population. Thus the need to import Black workers became automatic, the reason for that is quite simple: though Albinos freely admit that White indentured servants often died long before their time of indenture was completed, they always attribute this to overwork and poor nutrition. But that was not so in the southern states, there the problem was much more basic - the Sun! The average Albino European simply could not safely work the fields in the Southern United States - and still cannot. Today it is accomplished with imported "Colored" seasonal labor and covered vehicles. The following table demonstrates the problem; as can clearly be seen, during the growing season, the average uncovered European Albino would last only about 20 minutes in the fields of the Southern United States.

-

It was during a moment of musing about the absolutely most stupid and ridiculous things that Trump supporters believe (considering that they are almost HALF of the entire U.S. electorate).

Then I got to wondering how Albinos:

EXPLAIN IT TO EACH OTHER!

So I Googled the question:

"Why was slavery necessary in the Southern U.S. but not the North?"

As expected - the answers were pathetically convoluted - and funny.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reddit

Why did the South come to have slavery while the North did not?

When the original colonists came to America, what they found in the North was rocky land that was not very conducive to mass farming - virtually all Northern farmers were subsistence farmers, farming for their families and their villages. Therefore, they never needed many slaves (Northerners did have slaves). In the South, the land was great for huge plantations, where the plantation owners needed cheap labor, and got slaves.

Prime farmland is a designation assigned by U.S. Department of Agriculture defining land that has the best combination of physical and chemical characteristics for producing food, feed, forage, fiber, and oilseed crops and is also available for these land uses.

-

As you can all see, except for the southern banks of the Mississippi River, the best farm land is in the "NON-SLAVE HOLDING STATES".

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Essay about Why Slavery Prospered in the South but not in the North

http://www.123helpme.com/why-slavery-prospered-in-the-south-but-not-in-the-north-preview.asp?id=212320

Slavery prospered more in the South than in the North. Many have wondered why this occurred. This happened for several reasons. To begin with, the South needed additional workers to operate their farms and plantations. Another reason they had slaves was to increase the size of their military force.

He,he: Ya slaves would have loved that: being given a gun, and told by Albinos, Protect us!).

Last but not least, they didn’t feel that African Americans were entitled to human rights. Based on these items, the Northerners did not share the same view on slavery as the Southerners did. Most of the population in the North did not condone slavery. This was partially because they did not have the same agricultural needs. In addition to this, they felt that all races deserved to be treated equally.
The Southerners viewed slavery as a luxury and a necessity. Financial gain was one of the reasons slavery was tremendously popular. Slaves were required to work in various places for little or no money. Therefore, this helped the slave owners achieve their goal of increasing their profits because they did not have to pay for labor costs. With lower labor costs, the Southerners had more disposable income. This extra money allowed them to pay their taxes, to buy more land, and to even possibly purchase more slaves.

As I'm sure everybody knows, Black slaves were extremely expensive, and held to be much more valuable than any Albino worker.

The Northerners were extremely aggravated with the Southerners’ position on slavery. Not only did they disagree that the Southerners did not have to pay the people who worked for them, but they also violated the African Americans’ human rights. People in the North didn’t rely on slavery. They were independent and their work force did not require outside labor. Two main occupations in the North included working in factories and mills. The Northerners were able to do these jobs themselves.

It's all downhill from here, just too stupid to bother with.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^But of course the above are the reasons and excuses MODERN Albinos conjured up to explain "Why was slavery necessary in the Southern U.S. but not the North?"

So I thought it would be interesting to see what people closer to Antebellum times had to say by way of explanation.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

This is a very interesting book in the attitudes and would-be facts that it conveys. So interesting that I will post more than just the answer to the question "Why was slavery necessary in the Southern U.S. but not the North?"

The answer is given on page 8:

The climate of the South is mainly sub-tropical. It is preëminently an agricultural section, and specially adapted to raising cotton, sugar, and tobacco, all profitable products. Hence, as its whites were too indolent to work, and its blacks too feeble to resist, human chattelism spread rapidly in a section whose fertile soil had long awaited the advent of sturdy, docile toilers. Moreover, as slavery extended southward it largely parted with its fostering domestic features; the slave-owners became rapacious for slaves and territory, and their greed was not appeased until Florida, Louisiana, and Texas were added to the national domain.

Note - Indolent means lazy:

Thus the author is saying that Slavery was necessary in the Southern U.S. because Southern Albinos were too LAZY to work.

He,he,he: just no telling what kind of nonsense Albinos will come up with.

http://docsouth.unc.edu/church/thomas/thomas.html

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he: how about it Doxie - your people too damn lazy to work?

He,he,he: 2

I guess it was only the Negro who must lift himself up by his own bootstraps.

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is odd they wouldn't just admit the environment was to much for them,they're to lazy to farm but not lazy enough to maintain a slave so how where they ever to feed themselves if slavery was abolished earlier and what was the point of going to the south in the first place?
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
A while back Narmer chided diseased Albinos for not having the sense to mate with Blacks, so that at least their children would be healthy. Of course that's what African albinos have always done.

Well apparently that's what European Albino women used to do too!

Page 6:

In the middle and latter part of the seventeenth century a large number of free mulattoes were to be found in Virginia as indentured servants. These are readily accounted for, for all bastard children, born of white women by negro men, were bound out by the church wardens until they reached the age of thirty years. There were also a considerable number of Turkish and Indian servants as well as of French, German, and other European races held in the same way.

Comment: During my may years of research, I have read many accounts of States writing laws prohibiting sex of marriage between Whites and Blacks, and I never stopped to research what was the motivation for those laws. Erroneously believing that it was simply Racial animus.

Ha,ha,ha,ha: How funny to find out that it was love of Black Cock by Albino women.

No wonder Albino men as a group, didn't like Obama.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
It is odd they wouldn't just admit the environment was to much for them,they're to lazy to farm but not lazy enough to maintain a slave so how where they ever to feed themselves if slavery was abolished earlier and what was the point of going to the south in the first place?

Your questions are not really framed right, but I understand your point.

The answers are here:

Scroll to the point of interest.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_5.htm

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^He,he,he: how about it Doxie - your people too damn lazy to work?

He,he,he: 2

I guess it was only the Negro who must lift himself up by his own bootstraps.

Is this why most of their working infastructure is designed with idea that the less manual labor you actually do the more you get paid?
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The book alludes to many facts and realities that modern Albinos deny - like native Black Europeans.
I'm taking a break:

Fell free to post parts that interest you.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This threads illustrates black agricultural labor superiority over light skinned people
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread doesn't show that. History does.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
UNDER THE HEADING - HOW LITTLE THINGS HAVE CHANGED!

Page 30;

The proslavery sentiment was also abetted by the lack of education among the masses of the Southern whites, a large proportion of whom could neither read nor write.
It was further fostered by the geographical isolation of the states, the lack of means for rapid transit, the rarity of personal and postal intercourse, the commercial greed of the North, the dearth of civil knowledge, the conflict in the public mind regarding the nature and functions of the Federal government, which grew out of a concurrent belief in the sovereign capacity of each state.

Today most can read and Write - But they're still ignorant as all get-out.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^The book alludes to many facts and realities that modern Albinos deny - like native Black Europeans.
I'm taking a break:

Fell free to post parts that interest you.

I think I will take a look thanks. I've seen this book in my studies but never took the time to actually take a deeper glance at it.

I think in some cases they go to such ridiculous lengths to hide truths it will sicken some of the more upstanding of them to start exposing their nonsense:

Golden Age of the Moor page 2:

"The fact that Africans from the North had been intruding into Southern Europe from very early times should not come as a great surprise, for the straits that separate the two continents can be crissed by the simplest boats in a matter of HOURS."

"Many historians, however, make clear cut distinctions between the early North Africans and the Africans of the Sahara. They contend that the Africans who made contact and left their mark on Europe should not be confused with the sub-Saharan African type. They see these people as Euro-Africans (another version of the "brown Mediterranean race" MYTH used to account for the genius of ancient Egypt). Since many North Africans in modern times seem to fit into this THEORETICAL construct it has worked very well to confuse and confound the definition of their ethnicity"

Not sure why or how some of these toons qualify as "historians." What an absolute joke of behavior for so called academics. Just repeating myths and nonsense over and over. Which is why I completely disregard Albinos who want to debate me and cling to terms such as "Sub-Saharan" African. It's a complete joke and a waste of my time.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You must understand the Albinos very narrow point of view. Owing to the Albinos very limited genetic and phenotype diversity, they want to put Blacks into similar very narrow categories.

Thus when a Albino says "Sub-Saharan" he has a very particular phenotype in mind: what he often calls "The True Negro".

That this one phenotype is just one of many Black phenotype's, causes the Albino extreme confusion.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro.htm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Thus when a Albino says "Sub-Saharan" he has a very particular phenotype in mind: what he often calls "The True Negro".

If you can read this and not be offended, you will find the Albinos attempts at categorizing Blacks hilarious.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/3025197?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

My White people hating, Black supremacist mortal enemy. Nope its not true, yes the elites just like the elites of every race were too lazy to work. Explain all the "commoner" White southern farmers who worked their own land themselves and still do. Hate to tell you Mike but sorry not all White women want you Black men. I for one don't, I find Black men to be unattractive,arrogant,rude,loud,obnoxious and always have. I'll be their friend but if they try anything with me, I'll chop chop their pee pee. I want children that resemble me & their ancestors not children who don't look a dang thing like me. I'll stick with my White brothers as I like my men with long hair thanks.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice Mike has this new thing where he quotes himself and then replies to himself to keep the "conversation" going.
He used to do that by making fake accounts. It's like having an imaginary friend at the dinner table but you're the only one there

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
I notice Mike has this new thing where he quotes himself and then replies to himself to keep the "conversation" going.
He used to do that by making fake accounts. It's like having an imaginary friend at the dinner table but you're the only one there

I've been here since 2005, could you please tell us which screen names are my aliases?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,
My White people hating, Black supremacist mortal enemy. Nope its not true, yes the elites just like the elites of every race were too lazy to work. Explain all the "commoner" White southern farmers who worked their own land themselves and still do.

Come now Doxie, you know you lack the writing skills necessary to turn Mr. Thomas's words around. His exact words were:

Hence, as its whites were too indolent to work, and its blacks too feeble to resist, human chattelism spread rapidly in a section whose fertile soil had long awaited the advent of sturdy, docile toilers.

Clearly no mention of the Elites was made, nor implied. I know of no society where the rich work the fields, or are expected to work the fields.

Please read Realhistoryww.com to learn of the true condition of the Albino Rabble during that time.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe....

Doxie only comes to ES so that she can appear smart when posting on Stormfront.
I'll bet she's done a lot of cut & pasting of ES info over there.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

LOL, aren't you the former, American Hammer/American Patriot/Masonic Rebel?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer,

Yes I am a member of Stormfront I've never made a secret of that. However I haven't posted anything there in 2-3 years my dear White people hating, Black supremacist enemy.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL!!!!!
Doxie...Doxie...Doxie!
My poor dim witted Doxie almost brings tear to my eyes.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike,

My White people hating, Black supremacist mortal enemy. Nope its not true, yes the elites just like the elites of every race were too lazy to work. Explain all the "commoner" White southern farmers who worked their own land themselves and still do. Hate to tell you Mike but sorry not all White women want you Black men. I for one don't, I find Black men to be unattractive,arrogant,rude,loud,obnoxious and always have. I'll be their friend but if they try anything with me, I'll chop chop their pee pee. I want children that resemble me & their ancestors not children who don't look a dang thing like me. I'll stick with my White brothers as I like my men with long hair thanks.

That is why they were called "Rednecks". Their necks became reddened by Sun.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Northern Industrial Economy and the Southern Slave Agro-economy could not co-exist within one Nation. One of them just had to give way.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
quote:
Mike,

That is why they were called "Rednecks". Their necks became reddened by Sun.
No doubt if white people hacks of their necks exposed to the sun they could get a sunburn. However:

quote:

http://www.scotshistoryonline.co.uk/rednecks/rednecks.html

REDNECKS

The origins of this term Redneck are Scottish and refer to supporters of the National Covenant and The Solemn League and Covenant, or "Covenanters", largely Lowland Presbyterians, many of whom would flee Scotland for Ulster (Northern Ireland) during persecutions by the British Crown. The Covenanters of 1638 and 1641 signed the documents that stated that Scotland desired the Presbyterian form of church government and would not accept the Church of England as its official state church.

Many Covenanters signed in their own blood and wore red pieces of cloth around their necks as distinctive insignia; hence the term "Red neck", (rednecks) which became slang for a Scottish dissenter*. One Scottish immigrant, interviewed by the author, remembered a Presbyterian minister, one Dr. Coulter, in Glasgow in the 1940's wearing a red clerical collar -- is this symbolic of the "rednecks"?

Since many Ulster-Scottish settlers in America (especially the South) were Presbyterian, the term was applied to them, and then, later, their Southern descendants. One of the earliest examples of its use comes from 1830, when an author noted that "red-neck" was a "name bestowed upon the Presbyterians." It makes you wonder if the originators of the ever-present "redneck" joke are aware of the term’s origins - Rednecks?

*Another term for Presbyterians in Ireland was a "Blackmouth". Members of the Church of Ireland (Anglicans) used this as a slur, referring to the fact that one could tell a Presbyterian by the black stains around his mouth from eating blackberries while at secret, illegal Presbyterian Church Services in the countryside.

CRACKER

Another Ulster-Scot term, a "cracker" was a person who talked and boasted, and "craic" (Crack) is a term still used in Scotland and Ireland to describe "talking", chat or conversation in a social sense ("Let’s go down to the pub and have a craic"; "what's the craic"). The term, first used to describe a southerner of Ulster-Scottish background, later became a nickname for any white southerner, especially those who were uneducated.

And while not an exclusively Southern term, but rather referring in general to all Americans, the origins of this word are related to the other three.

GRINGO

Often used in Latin America to refer to people from the United States, “gringo” also has a Scottish connection. The term originates from the Mexican War (1846-1848), when American Soldiers would sing Robert Burns’s “Green Grow the Rashes, O!”, or the very popular song “Green Grows the Laurel” (or lilacs) while serving in Mexico, thus inspiring the locals to refer to the Yankees as “gringos”, or “green-grows”. The song “Green Grows the Laurel” refers to several periods in Scottish and Ulster-Scottish history; Jacobites might “change the green laurel for the “bonnets so blue” of the exiled Stewart monarchs of Scotland during the Jacobite Rebellions of the late 1600’s – early 1700’s. Scottish Lowlanders and Ulster Presbyterians would change the green laurel of James II in 1690 for the “Orange and Blue” of William of Orange, and later on, many of these Ulstermen would immigrate to America, and thus “change the green laurel for the red, white and blue.”

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Sounds okay, but I bet Cass could come up with better.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com