EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Kanye West White Lives Matter Psyops Zombie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kanye West White Lives Matter Psyops Zombie
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Kanye and Candace Owens at his fashion show in Paris

Candace Owens new video:

White Lives Matter | Ep. 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZLbNASTKY

Premiered 3 hours ago
October 4th, 2022

I'm not in the mood to watch the video right now

-
front of shirt has John Paul II the caption referring to him as ‘Juan Pablo II.’

-
white slave holds umbrella

‘I am Ye, and everyone here knows that I am the leader,’ West, 43,
stated at the occasion while referencing his new authorized identify, including: ‘You can’t handle me.’

According to Page Six, solely Naomi Campbell and Amelia Hamlin, walked the runway.

Some have praised the stunt as master trolling, others were not amused and pointed out that he didn't have the cojones
to do it in 2020 or 2021 when the BLM was in full swing also pointing out how his outfit choice unwittingly resembled
Antifa garb.

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything Kanye West does has to be narcissistic trolling. There's no other explanation that makes sense to me.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
https://people.com/celebrity/kanye-west-wears-a-confederate-flag-says-react-how-you-want/

-

-
hey homes

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com