EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The top 1% of rich Americans own 40% of the USA wealth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The top 1% of rich Americans own 40% of the USA wealth
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926730/US-middle-class-gets-richer-wealthy-better.html

How rich Americans got even richer in recent years as the top 1 percent now own almost 40 per cent of the country's wealth
Most American families grew richer between 2013 and 2016
But the wealthiest households pulled even further ahead, worsening the nation's massive disparities in wealth and income
The median net worth of all American families rose 16 percent last year from 2013 to $97,300
That's the first gain for middle class households since the recession upended the economy nearly a decade ago

Mena: The USA is de jure a democracy or government by the people and de facto a plutocracy or government by the rich. 1% of the rich Americans own 40% of the USA wealth. I am guessing that 40% of the rich Americans own 70% of the USA wealth. Because of that disparity of wealth possession in the USA the rich class control the government, congress, the corporations, the media and education in the USA.

I dont think bringing the USA middle class jobs back from China, India and Mexico to reduce the inequality in the USA is possible. I dont think stopping immigrants that are keeping wages low in the USA is possible. I dont think the USA corporations and the US government are going to create high paying service jobs for the middle class and poor class in order to reduce inequality. In the contrary corporate America are creating AI or artificial intelligence to replace workers and increase their profits.

I dont think violent revolution is the solution to reduce inequality in the USA. The rich elite and their secret societies always find a way to infiltrate revolutions and take control of it. The rich elite would like to see a revolution that will give them the opportunity to eliminate thousands of smart and peaceful critics and opponents.

I think the solution to inequality is for some family in the middle class even poor class to create an underground businesses, banking and secret societies that will allow those families to rise up in hundred of years to challenge or replace the current rich elite.

-
Most American families grew richer between 2013 and 2016, but the wealthiest households pulled even further ahead, worsening the nation's massive disparities in wealth and income

-
Black and Hispanic families reported large wealth gains, but wealth gaps along racial lines barely narrowed

-
Income disparities were also reported based on geographical considerations, with higher incomes being made in the Northeast and Western US

-
Median wealth for an African-American family was $17,600 last year, up 29 percent from 2013. That's a much bigger gain than the 17 percent increase for whites. Yet median wealth for white families last year was $171,000, ten times that for blacks and eight times that for Latinos

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com