EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Djehuti Question??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Djehuti Question??
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does the last line in all your posts mean?

It starts off Mahirap..........

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
put the entire quote in quotation marks and then google it
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not want to google something wild. Get it?
Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you mean "wild"? Why do you call it that?

And why would you google other things but not "wild" things?

I aks google it because I noticed since you put up this thread Djehuti since replied to another thread in this forum but didn't answer your question

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red, White, and Blue + Christian:

What does the last line in all your posts mean?

It starts off Mahirap..........

The last line of my post is my post trademark or signature. 'Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan' is Filipino proverb that translates to "It's hard to wake someone who's pretending to be asleep". In other words it's difficult to inform people who don't want accept the facts no matter how "woke" they claim to be.

Sorry for the late response, but I usually link directly to the Egyptology section and only occasionally bother looking in this "deshret" section.

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Thanks, Djehuti. Don't worry about being prompt. This is the Internet. It is a miracle that we can talk to people in other cities and learn so much stuff.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com