EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Lioness and Egyptsearch management

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lioness and Egyptsearch management
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lioness can you confirm whether or not you are part of Egyptsearch management?

Over 9000 comments in just over 2 years is quite prolific and it's quite remarkable that you can post at around 6am EST.You've already admitted to being paid per thread.

It would seem that your role is to play the contrarian and generate internet activity. Maybe I'm being cynical, but your 'debate' today in Ausar's Egyptsearch Management Sabotage thread with cassiterides/Anglo_Pyramidologist was staged to rebuild your credibility as a supposed 'black'woman.

You wrote to Anglo:
Also your chimp out thread was stupid. These kind of associations are not scientific and your message to black people is that they are less than human even though you spend hours debating us here. That was racist political propaganda and shows the worst side of your Asperger's, the lack of empathy.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006640

Maybe I'm being unfair, but it would be good if you could clear this up for me.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I work for Egyptsearch management,

signed,
Lioness Productions

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
[QB] Lioness can you confirm whether or not you are part of Egyptsearch management?

Over 9000 comments in just over 2 years is quite prolific and it's quite remarkable that you can post at around 6am EST.You've already admitted to being paid per thread.

No they don't. They are just a terrible forum troll. If you've noticed they have zero friends here. The black afrocentrics reject them as a troll, and the white posters (myself, DHdoxies etc) reject them as well as a troll. They add nothing of value to any thread, nor do they stand for anything. I have no idea why they post here.

No one even knows the race of this person. I highly doubt they are even black. It's just a low life with too much time on their hands. nearly 10k posts in 2 years... I thought i posted loads on Cassiterides, but my account only got 2k posts. Mike's account which is 5 or more years older than Lioness has about the same posts, just under 10k.

I presume based on what i've seen (lioness asking for naked pictures of white southern european men in an old thread) that they are a female.

Another thing is clear, whatever their exact racial origin - they are a self-hater. They won't just come out and say what their race is. They have no pride at all in their race, they are too ashamed to even post what it is.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lionese is a half breed Jew ala DRAKE.

I give her/them credit for finally accepting the melanin theory as fact and jumping off the MindOverMatter/Rasol pseudo-science ship to nowhere and embracing the truth of melanin.

Allow her/them to make her 10cents per post. Everybody needs a gig.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

In another thread, today Dr. Winters referred to "Team Lioness," like Claus for the reasons stated.

This too has been my experience and I conclude either schizophrenia due to the multiple personalities, or a team of Lioneses:

THE FACES OF LIONESS

I. The hateful, cynical face

…A. Topic: ausar, looks like malibudusul has gone off the deep end!
…B. She posted a revolving straight-jacket and under it wrote: (jacket on loan from marc)

II. The hostile, hysterical face

She cursed me viciously some five days ago and acted very unlady-like. I looked several times however, I can’t find the thread.

III. The unflustered, maternal, mature Lioness

…A. Topic: Now I know why we argue! Albinos DON'T know their history.[/b]

…B. Marc what are your thoughts on this?
Marc tell us more about how the Moors took over Croatia

These personalities are so diverse they show either schizophrenia or a pride of lionesses.

And, to what end, and in cahoots with whom pray tell?

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't be surprised if its more than 1 person under the username.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Since we are on to them, it shouldn't be too long before some other persona appears sharing the views of a Cass, Anglo, Lioness or DHD using a different handle - but the same posting behavior.

They will identify themselves using different terms in their posts which are synonyms for those they typically use as they try to cover their tracks.

Wait and see.

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
They have no pride at all in their race, they are too ashamed to even post what it is.

having "pride in one's race" is a toddler's security blanket for people that can't make it as individuals
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lioness

How is it you're able to post at 6am EST? I presume you're an American. The 6am estimate is conservative - you might be based on the West Coast for all I know, which would mean that you've been posting at 3 in the morning.

And is there more than one of you? Is there a group of you that take it in turns to post under your username or something?

BTW when I discovered Egyptsearch, the first avatar that I saw was yours!

EDIT
It's 10:41 in the UK, which shows as 4:41 on this post. Your last post has 4:08 as the time of submission - so you contributed it 33 minutes before mine. If you are indeed on the East Coast, then you must have submitted it at 5:08 EST!!!

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Since we are on to them, it shouldn't be too long before some other persona appears sharing the views of a Cass, Anglo, Lioness or DHD using a different handle - but the same posting behavior.

They will identify themselves using different terms in their posts which are synonyms for those they typically use as they try to cover their tracks.

Wait and see.

Sorry Marc but I don't play that way. I only have this one account and its the only account here I'll have, if I have something to say then I've got the guts to say it in my own name thanks.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Lioness is a group of guys....must likely mixed North Africans ie admixed Turk and African.
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Lioness you have them eating out of your hand! lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

[Marc writes] More mayhem enterith the sacred halls of E.S.

The person who started the thread yesterday entitled THE OLMECS WERE AFRICAN!!! THE MOTHER CULTURE OF MEXICO AND MESOAMERICA!!!
wrote,

”We are all waiting with bated breath for the FAKE clyde winters Member # 10129 to come to this thread witgh his wisdom arent we?”

When did this person register? (yawn) Yesterday.

A new person would have no knowledge of who posts at E.S. and would not launch a vitriolic campaign against a previous member as they’d not have had enough exposure to know their positions.

You guys know enough about former members of E.S. to guess who this Vansertimavindicated persona is.

What a joke to think anyone would be foolish enough to swallow this corny disingenuous farce.

Their IQ can’t be too high. (yawn)

--------------------

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Marc is it the fact that the Olmecs were African or the fact that an Olmec head is in Africa that disturbs you? hehehehe. Dont hate the messenger little buckeroo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bf_J6EmLsk

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Stop smoke-screening and throwing up mirrors.

It's not a question of facts but your disingenuous identity registering yesterday but addressing Winters with the knowledge and vitriol of someone who has done battle with him toe-to-toe for years.

Again, my question. Do they pay you good money for doing this wacky stuff.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Marc, Vansertimavindicated is an obvious alias for

africanolmec

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00020197;filter=topics

He says that the Olmecs were African
but in his heart of hearts he is uncertain and seeks verification from The
National Institute of Anthropology and History (of Mexico)

He seems to have some identity "issues"

His battle with Clyde:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006571

Basically he's jealous of Clyde's spot as top black Olmec.

His insane jealousy came to a head when Clyde informed him of the blackness of the Neanderthals.
africanolmec had been brought up on the Iceman Inheritance and is trying to promote tours to Mexico to see the giant Samoan looking heads over there.

GareStoke
single
Member # 23071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GareStoke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is a really common problem for aanyone in our society. I think that if you want to make your self-management more productive - you need to check this article https://www.softwaresuggest.com/blog/top-time-management-tools/ and find something really interesting I have found some insides in this article.
Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: May 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Please don't revive 2012 posts about personal controversies, management etc.

thread locked
------------------------------------------
the lioness, moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com