EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » Moderator

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOT new, but I am going to ask here how does one apply to become a moderator for some of these 'sections' on this site?

--------------------
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't apply, we see who has the best mindset for being mod. Either way we the spots for modship are already filled.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elite Diasporan:
You don't apply, we see who has the best mindset for being mod. Either way we the spots for modship are already filled.

But why did you choose Lioness? That's just weird.

--------------------

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't just me that choose Lioness.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can answer why you felt Lioness was the better choice for the position without having to worry that people will assume you're speaking for other people. If other admins/mods/owners/etc want to chime in they can do that later.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Are you referring to me or Autshumato?
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Elite Diasporan:
Are you referring to me or Autshumato?

To you.

--------------------

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yes, to you. You were replying as though you were worried we'd take your answers to be the opinions of everyone whose call it was to choose the next mod. It is a reasonable concern to consider that anything you said could be pegged on other admins/mods(and that they wouldn't want you speaking for them). So I just thought it might be helpful to put it out there that we understand that you only speak for yourself so that you don't have to worry about expressing your opinion. Hope that helps.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com