EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » Real History WW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real History WW
Warin West-El
Member # 23809

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Warin West-El   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined this website specifically because the website Real History Worldwide is suddenly dysfunctional. It is my understanding the (former?) website owner is a member of this forum and goes by the username of Mike 111.

Many of the pictures I've seen in this forum are similar to the ones that were on realhistoryww. So I think this is the right place.

I'm wanting details concerning the disappearance of that website because we seem to be under attack. If what we are saying is false, then people would simply laugh it off.

I'm convinced the entrenched liars are afraid too many formerly dormant souls are waking up. From what I could see the Real History website suffered a DOS attack and then was shut down.

If anyone here knows more about this incident, please message me.

--------------------
Warin West-El
The Eternal Nahigansett

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IIRC, Mike111 got banned for saying racist shit against various ethnic groups, not least of whom were continental Africans. Maybe ask the admins (e.g. Punos_Rey and Askia) for more info.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 is not welcomed on this site anymore.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warin West-El
Member # 23809

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Warin West-El   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me for asking, but in this time of wokeness I have to ask: Are we talking about blatant racism like called someone a nig**r or a slime person?

I'm 68 and shocked at how soft people are now and what they consider to be an insult. Moreover, it was realhistoryww that opened my eyes to the information which is available on this forum.

So did Mike 111 vent on this forum or was it on his website? Because although he was thrown off this forum, that doesn't explain why his website suddenly got shut down. Do you have any more knowledge about that?

Thank you for your answers. Have patience with me. I'm just trying to understand the whole story.

--------------------
Warin West-El
The Eternal Nahigansett

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. We on ES have no clue what happened to his site. And so we won't be able to answer.

2. I'm tired of the term "woke" being used out of context. Yes, it grinds my gears...

3. It doesn't matter what "time period" we are speaking of... Mike111 broke the sites rules, and that was that. Yes, by being racist but also spamming. You come to your own conclusions.

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warin West-El
Member # 23809

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Warin West-El   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I didn't state it very well. I agree with item 2. Thank you for informing me on the spamming. That helps to explain the DOS attacks on his site right before it went down.

Thanks again for the info.

--------------------
Warin West-El
The Eternal Nahigansett

Shebitku
Member # 23742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebitku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://realhistoryww.com/index.htm

-

-

Posts: 205 | From: Nibiru | Registered: Mar 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Warin West-El
Member # 23809

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Warin West-El   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shebitku,

Thank you for your kind reply.

Readers please note this URL brings up a photo of the demon [Mad] behind this incident: https://realhistoryww.com

--------------------
Warin West-El
The Eternal Nahigansett

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com