EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » New Member

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Member
JoshuaTheOracle
Member # 22789

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JoshuaTheOracle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, I've seen this site in the past while simply skewing through various topics regarding the ancient Hyksos. I think this is an awesome forum. If you want to know anymore about me please indulge.
Posts: 5 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Joshua.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoshuaTheOracle
Member # 22789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoshuaTheOracle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been active yet, though I've used this forum as a source for interest to determine what are some of the most confrontational subjects in the anthropology scholarship.

I look forward to catching up and possibly engaging with some of you. Others seem a little bit too hostile but some look very objective in their interactions.

Shalom!

Posts: 5 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethany88
Member # 22877

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethany88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this forum and site, and not quite sure if this was what I was looking for.

--------------------
Bethany

Posts: 1 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bethany88:
I am new to this forum and site, and not quite sure if this was what I was looking for.

Was there something in particular you're looking for?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7072 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly Kemet
Banned
Member # 22882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly Kemet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this site. I stumbled onto it while doing research on the pseudohistory of Afrocentrism.
Posts: 115 | From: NYC | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com