EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » New to Board - Are we allowed to ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New to Board - Are we allowed to ...
Ahatmose
Member # 22354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahatmose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I am new to this board and I was wondering do you allow discussions of the geometric design possibilities of The Giza Pyramids and the other 3rd and 4th Dynasty pyramids.

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Posts: 5 | From: Burlington Ontario | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahatmose
Member # 22354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahatmose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all well since no one has said no I guess I will post the first image and it shows the distances that Petrie got when he did his survey of The Giza Plateau in 1881, Here is an image showing his results and then enclosed in what we in the community call "The Giza Rectangle"

-

-

Emhotep
Ahatmose

--------------------
Keep searching for The Truth secure in the knowledge that when the time is right, it will find you.

Posts: 5 | From: Burlington Ontario | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, you may post as you wish
Posts: 43045 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Mr Academia....?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ahatmose:
Hi all. I am new to this board and I was wondering do you allow discussions of the geometric design possibilities of The Giza Pyramids and the other 3rd and 4th Dynasty pyramids.

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Of course architecture is allowed.
Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahatmose
Member # 22354

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Ahatmose:

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Of course architecture is allowed.
Well the reason I ask is that my research leads down some rather UNORTHODOX roads and is usually not welcomed on Egyptian Boards. For example here is my usual starting point for discussing my theories ...

-

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Ahatmose
Member # 22354

Rate Member
Hi all before we proceed further we need to list some distances as agreed upon by NASA. Below is a list of the semi mjaor axis' of the four inner planets. The semi major axis is simply THE AVERAGE DISTANCE that the planet is from The Sun since all planets have an elliptical orbit and have a closest approach and furthest distance from the Sun. Here are the semi major axis' :

Mercury - 57,909,050 kilometers
Venus - 108,208,930 kilometers
Earth - 149,597,261 kilometers
Mars - 227,939,100 kilometers

In order to allow a more workable scheme I simply took Mercury as my base of one and calculated the ratios to the other for example see below:

Mercury = 1
Venus = 108,208,930 / 57,909,050 = 1.868601
Earth = 149,598,261 / 57,909,050 = 2.5833313
Mars = 227,939,100 / 57,909,050 = 3.9361568

So below we find Earth ...

-

And Mars (which really was the first I found)

-

More to come ...

Emhotep
Ahatmose

--------------------
Keep searching for The Truth secure in the knowledge that when the time is right, it will find you.

Ahatmose
Member # 22354

Rate Member
Hi all of these measurements have been checked and re-checked and they are correct as near as we cam measure them using Petrie's data. This all started from a study of a possible master plan at Giza and within "The Giza Rectangle". Here are the first "anomalies" we found:

Image 1:

-

Image 2:

-

Image 3:

-

Image 4:

-

Image 5:

-

Image 6:

-

Next I will attempt to show how this ties into my master theory of Giza being "The Oldest Book of Astronomy in The World"

Emhotep
Ahatmose

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com