EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Famous actor Malik Yoba comes out closet, professes attraction for trans-women. but..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Famous actor Malik Yoba comes out closet, professes attraction for trans-women. but..
Lanoforge
On Vacation
Member # 23087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lanoforge         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After he comes clean about his penchant for transsexual men, he gets blindsided by allegation that he had sex with multiple underage trans-genders! I know he wished he never went to twitter to profess his adoration for transsexuals because now there is potential for him to face criminal charges! NY has no statute of limitation for rape of minors!

Here are the links:

attraction to trans-women

accused of having sex with underage kids

Posts: 59 | From: Queens NYC | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marija
Member # 23167

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marija     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what?

The problem with this "news" and the discussions of it are in the simplistic use of the term "Egyptians", which can be as vague and nebulous as the terms "white" or "black"!

WHICH Egyptians? From WHEN? I'm not the first here to point this out, but those samples are from a particular time and place. After centuries of Eurasians traipsing through Egypt, of course there were many Eurasian geno and phenotypes found among those mummies.

Now let's see the genetic results from Old Kingdom Upper Egyptian individuals.

--------------------
Nican Tlaca

Posts: 139 | From: Piedmont, Virginia | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com