EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » 15 Awesome AFRICAN SWORD Types

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 15 Awesome AFRICAN SWORD Types
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjoGvOaFz_s

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ibis
Member # 23674

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ibis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird to see the Khopesh not get mentioned. But I'd say my favourite one out of the bunch would be the Dahomey ceremonial weapons.
Posts: 78 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ibis:
Weird to see the Khopesh not get mentioned. But I'd say my favourite one out of the bunch would be the Dahomey ceremonial weapons.

It did get mentioned on one of the last swords from South East Africa

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF you care to see more African weaponry check out these two old threads:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008949;p=1

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008780#000020

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miller
Member # 23682

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miller         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to buy University of South Australia (UniSA) fake diploma quickly?
The University of South Australia, referred to as "UniSA", is one of the five major polytechnic universities in Australia, located in Adelaide, the capital of South Australia. In 1991, under the initiative of Hon. Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Continuing Education of South Australia (later the Governor of South Australia), due to the merger of the South Australian Institute of Higher Education in 1856 and the South Australian Institute of Technology established in 1889 University of South Australia. The school is listed as a first-class university in Australia by the Higher Education Quality Assurance Committee (CQAHE) designated by the Australian government. It is the largest university in South Australia with a total of nearly 32,000 students, of which 9,000 international students come from more than 80 overseas countries; it has undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses, offering 290 internationally recognized degree programs.
According to the university's bill, its original motto was "to preserve, extend and disseminate knowledge and to provide educational programs to enhance the multicultural life of the wider community through teaching, research, scholarship and consultation".
In the 2015 THE World University Professional Rankings, the University of South Australia's engineering technology major ranked 69th in the world, ranking the top 6 in Australia, and it is the only university in the Adelaide region that has achieved this result. Our experienced design team specializes in replicating diplomas and degrees for thousands of GEDs, high schools, colleges and universities from around the world with amazing accuracy. Buy University of South Australia fake diplomas, fake transcripts, fake certificates in Australia. Most of our satisfied customers urgently need replacements for lost or damaged diplomas and FAST. That's where we come in and save the day! If you owe the school money, the school is closed, your records are lost, want to fool your friends and family, need a copy of your diploma for work office presentation, you can't complete the program or technology has made your information outdated and inaccessible, we can help you!
Email: diplomasoonsale@outlook.com
QQ: 3363939112

Posts: 4 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com