EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » xo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: xo
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link. I'm confused by the active removal of North Africa when discussing the potential of Isis and Isis like force becoming strong in Africa.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MuCongo
Banned
Member # 23119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MuCongo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mean Islamic Black Militants?
Posts: 27 | From: Rome | Registered: Sep 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No,if you read the article it's about defunding a collaborative effort by whites in conjunction with Africans to control the rise of Isis like forces. The dissolving of Africom is wrought by Trump's perceived backwardness of African people.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
I feel what you're saying but it's weird with the racialization of NA with regards to Isis influence in countries further south of the Sahara as it's not like folk in "Black Africa" are being radicalized by YouTube videos so Isis influence has to be a little more intimate to be affective. And NA should be a buffer zone from isis type forces sense it would affect them more than Africans deeper in the continent because of geography and I would imagine the close proximity to Europe should cause concern to Europeans because of being so close to NA.
MuCongo
Banned
Member # 23119

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MuCongo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do people like beating around the Bush? Isn't the point decapitation of presumptuous whites?

Names and jargon don't matter.

Posts: 27 | From: Rome | Registered: Sep 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

MuCongo
Banned
Member # 23119

Rate Member
You mean Trump has the intelligence to figure out 7,000 soldiers is equivalent of pouring a cup of water on a forest fire.

He's wise enough not to waste his money.

LOL sending gay ass soldiers into Africa. What a joke.

MuCongo
Banned
Member # 23119

Rate Member
Their rotten dead bodies will make good meat for dogs.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How impeachment affects Trump's foreign policy

Part of this projected withdrawal is likely rooted in Trump's ignorance about, and expressed disdain for, the African continent.

keyword: "disdain"

So now the colonial power leaving Africa and not handling West African military affairs is racist?

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

--------------------

Tehutimes
Member # 21712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tehutimes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MuCongo:
You mean Trump has the intelligence to figure out 7,000 soldiers is equivalent of pouring a cup of water on a forest fire.

He's wise enough not to waste his money.

LOL sending gay ass soldiers into Africa. What a joke.

What do you mean 'wise enough not to waste his money?' Trump wastes millions on parades,self praising speech tours,golf trips etc. Aiding corporations in evading taxes. The US didn't mind having troops in Algeria in WWII or the Biafran war in Nigeria.The US sure loves Nigerian oil and Congolese Coltan.
Posts: 115 | From: north america | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MuCongo
Banned
Member # 23119

Rate Member
^ I mean exactly what I said.
Tehutimes
Member # 21712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tehutimes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
It is what it is
Deal with it
or make a mockery of it
anything except analyze it
from a Political Science perspective

Matters little
No African descent USA blacks
understand lobbying

Whose tax $$ arm Israel for instance
Na that got nothing to do w/no USA Jews
Israel lobby https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/03/06/the-dark-roots-of-aipac-americas-pro-israel-lobby/ https://theintercept.com/2019/02/11/ilhan-omar-israel-lobby-documentary/

Look n learn

Thx to #ADOS, if they can teach political analysis
to blx, t/next decade will see the rise
of an effective ADOS Congressional Caucus w/tangible measurable results

At the very least they'll stem off complete repeal of the 13th Amendment https://www.history.com/news/13th-amendment-slavery-loophole-jim-crow-prisons by The Base following within a generation of the 2nd Trump term. I wish Trump could have a different base and that he'd try n b less divisive. Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, r u 2 hearing me?

Doubt West Africa's blk immigrants will ever form any lobby. How many centuries now of 'nobles' w/Euro given nest feathers at the expense of masses of people who won't do anything like holding government responsible for the sorry condition. Military on occasion hi-jax gov but/t people never do. Corruption appears to be a major elite character trait from century to century generation after generation.

We can only hope to see the best traits of nations like Angola or Rwanda somehow infuse into Nigeria, the place in W Afr most down w/engineering and a civilization history going back to Taruga and Nok nearly 3000 years ago.

The US media can show Congolese & Ugandans protesting againist Presidents Kabila & Museveni if they chose to as examples of protest yet dwell on amazement China is trading & promoting influence from Tanzania to Senegal & points in between.

--------------------
Tehutimes

Posts: 115 | From: north america | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Congo nor Uganda are West Africa
any more than
Bulgaria or Ukraine are Northwest Europe

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Glad someone here understands procuring Africa's strategic natural products is in the self-interest of all involved nations. Political stability isn't what it's about unless/until it overtly effects strategic military goals of the countries involved.

quote:
Originally posted by Tehutimes:
Trump wastes millions on parades,self praising speech tours,golf trips etc. Aiding corporations in evading taxes. The US didn't mind having troops in Algeria in WWII or the Biafran war in Nigeria.The US sure loves Nigerian oil and Congolese Coltan.

--------------------

Tehutimes
Member # 21712

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Congo nor Uganda are West Africa
any more than
Bulgaria or Ukraine are Northwest Europe

Very good! A poster to this site who knows geography on the African Continet. I used examples since many Asian/EurAsians, N&S Americansthink Africa is a nation instead of 54 nations. Uganda is about or is currently pumping oil which the east Asians(Orientals) & those bloody n&s Americans will be trying to make money from. An UK reporter Christopher Hitchens? wrote that the UShas secretbase to observe what China buys in the DRC.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Ah, I miss the times an author owned their thread
and could dead it by deleting their opening post
if they saw haters and hijackers effing it up

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com