EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » The Problem of Africa And Blacks is...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Problem of Africa And Blacks is...
eMallo
None
Member # 22986

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eMallo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem of Africa is:
1. Permanent foreign obstruction, misinformation of the entire world about Africa.

2.Brain drain: The best of Africans live abroad. African lives are rendered difficult so that they move to Europe and America to spend their knowledge and wisdom building those places. Then they are never allowed to build Africa based on African ways

3. Black people have specific ways of life that could be practiced and Africans will dominate the world scene in less than fifty years. But Europeans and Americans will not let that happen because Africa feeds so many Western countries. If they get freedom the world will be colonized again by Africa, and it will be hard to take it back now that African have learned its worst history. Though it is inevitable, at some point the West will lose to Africa. It could be sooner than later if Black people put their acts together. I am talking of Africans, those in Europe and African Americans.

4. Money, exploitation and pilfering is not African trade forte. We are strong in business using people and natural resources. The Banking system today is not African way of doing business from time immemorial.

5. Africans have used for all kinds of experiments and blamed for everything The west has dumped on them, that causes depression and failure.

6. Africans are their own problem. They abandon their ways of life to learn new ways, that is foolish. One should learn new ways to add to what they have, not abandoning what their forefathers took thousands of years to develop for them. There is a serious campaign by the West right now convincing more Africans to consume Western lifestyle that is very polluting. Then Africans and Blacks worldwide do not support each other, do not want to collaborate to do business together. Then the leaderships steals everything and send to the West. Number six is the major problem that brings Africa down.

Africans need to first of all believe in themselves, support and work with each other. Build partnerships as we did in ancient times. Then protect and spend on each other.

Africans need to work together to free African Americans and encourage them to learn all African customs, traditions, spirituality and ways of life from ancient times. Then help them to discover and invest in their motherland.

African Americans Are very important to Africa today. They are the ones fighting and exposing things about Africa that Africans never cared about. They even teach Africans and the world about what Africa is up to based on little bits of academic knowledge about Africa that they are gathering.

I come from a very ancient royal family in Africa. We still have ancient customs in my palace but we do not pay attention to them because we do not see the importance. It is only after travelling to the US and working with native Americans and some great Americans that I discovered what I was losing back home was seriously important. Truth be told Native and African Americas are the ones who made me value my culture and begin fighting for it.

Black people have incredible wealth unfortunately when one inherits a lot they do not know its value. Africans need to change if they want to be free. I have projects my foundation develops for Africa to take care of problems listed Above. In 2019 we will begin work on some major ones. I encourage everyone's participation. I decree a god thing upon your life.

www.ashinge.org/conference

-

--------------------
Emmanuel Mallo

Posts: 3 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com