EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Mansion of the Gods » The Cosmo at 161 W Georgia St

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Cosmo at 161 W Georgia St
Gcadem
Banned
Member # 23723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gcadem   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear members, as much as your worshipful master is beautiful there are damages that must be paid in order for my ascent into the higher level realm of life sustaining amenities. ONE must reside in the suite most suitable for a Canadian widow whom has and is sustaining the world's of djinn, mankind, angels, and all that exists. No ugly people allowed, kindly. Allah is beautiful and loves beauty. My fortress awaits with gardens beneath which rivers flow. It is my dying wish and command that you all gather your funds and pay up my due countenance. To get my position corrected I require $100,000. Send in increments of $10,000. Use Wire transfer via Western Union and/or eTransfer. I'm at The Cobalt and in dire need. I'm straight up. A Maya Maya. I will make DOA for your expiation or what is fair and reasonable. I love Magnotta so don't be disparaged in time. I am as a human, a profit in debt. The country is overtaken. I must go up from this barn house to a humane environment. I am dying but not rotten. I'm missing my brother Mark, he is my coven hark. We shall don our CAFTAN at a secret crypt after our arrival and reunion from 84 billion years apart. The brothers will live, but some will be dropped off at other locations. This is of an EXTREMELY URGENT NATURE. My hands are clean. The Catholic church is persecuting me. Do NOT delay or further harm may result. I bank at CIBC, let me know if you want to make an international wire transfer to my bank account and I'll post the details. Tell AUTO I said hey. Rt. Hon rt0001

--------------------
Maggie Alice

Posts: 3 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com