EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Pyramisa Isis Luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pyramisa Isis Luxor
AndrewB
Member # 5508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndrewB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew much about the Pyramisa Isis Luxor hotel?
Any information would be helpful.

We have booked for next year All-Inclusive.

Does this hotel offer AI as we have only seen it on 1 web site?

Thanks

Andy

Posts: 3 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it's possible, but with prices so cheap for meals in luxor why go All Inclusive. If it was the Red Sea resort I can understand but not luxor. B&B is recommended.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Andrew, Isis is a very nice hotel looking over the nile, like bulldog said it is very cheap to eat out and this is the 1st I've heard about a hotel going all inclusive as most offer only bb or half board. What month are you going? June,July,August and September are over 100 degrees
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewB
Member # 5508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndrewB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Will everything be "open" during the month of July still even with the weather so hot?

Thanks

Andy

Posts: 3 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes everything will be open.

The Isis is the largest Hotel in Luxor, It has 2 swimming pools that are nice.

The rooms need upgrading. It is an Egyptian owned and managed Hotel, The occupancy is never very high so you will have a choice of rooms, if you don't like the first one you get, and the Hotel will not be too busy (around the pool and restaurants).

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As other suggested just go BB - eating around town is easy and cheap.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewB
Member # 5508

Rate Member
Thanks Kenzie,

Is the food up to scratch in the hotel?
I mean is it served hot and its not rushed or dirty or anything like that?

Contamination and all that.

Thanks

Andy

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
I have never eaten there, so I cannot say good or bad.

There are many hotels and restaurants near by for you to try. Don't stay in the Hotel all the time, try new places.

kenzie257@yahoo.co.uk

Annee
Member # 5842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are looking to book at the Pyramisa Isis for next March. Can anyone tell me if the bedrooms have a fridge (not mini-bar)? We want to go around the tombs while we're there, is it better to book once we get over there?
Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com