EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Cairo - Sharm el shiekh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cairo - Sharm el shiekh
kells30
Member # 219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kells30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone do me a big favour??

I want to travel to Sharm next May - around the 14th and am having great problems getting there!!

All the flights from the UK are over £1000.00 and i dont want to pay that when i can get to cairo for £200.00 - I am not taking the coach from cairo to sharm - too much of a nightmare and long journey...

What i would really like is if someone could possibly find out the internal flight times from Cairo new airport to Sharm, through out the day and night times would be great because i can then plan my trip - also the name of airline that goes there and their phone number!

I know im asking alot but if u knew the probs i have had!! - the travel agents over here know nothing about egypts internal flights - i cant find a thing on the internet and am needing to book this ASAP!#

Thanx

kells
xxxxxxx

Posts: 47 | From: London / UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mhmdslh
Member # 473

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mhmdslh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR kells

MY NAME IS MOHAMED SALAH , I AM EGYPTIAN .,.
I AM OWNER OF A TRAVEL AGENCY IN EGYPT

SHARM ELSHEIKH LOCATED IN SOUTH SINAI ABOUT 515 K.M FROM CAIRO .,.PLANE TAKE IT IN ONE HOUR , COACH IN ABOUT 6 HOURS .

FOR YOUR TRIP TO SHARM ELSHEIKH .,.
THE PLANE TICKET CAIRO / SHARMEL SHEIKH/ CAIRO WILL COST YOU ABOUT (280 U.S.DOLLARS )

THE MOST POPULAR WAY IS TO TRAVEL ON EGYPT AIR , BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT HAS A REGULAR FLIGHTS TO SHARMELSHEIKH EVERY DAY , AND THERE IS ANOTHER PRIVATE AIRLINES
COMPANIES BUT IT IS NOT REGULAR , THEY HAVE NO LONG RUN SHEDUALE , BUT EGYPT AIR HAS DAILY FLIGHTS TO SHARM ELSHEIKH , BUT IN
DIFFERENT TIMES , SO YOU HAVE TO DETEMINE THE DATE FIRST TO CHECK FOR THE FLIGHT AVAILABLE IN THIS DATE .,.

SECOND : YOU WILL CHANGE THE TERMINAL " THE NEW AIRPORT " TO THE DOMESTIC ONE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL .,TO TRAVEL TO SHARM .

ALSO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY ARRANGEMENT , I CAN MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT AND ARRANGE HOTEL , ACCOMMODATION , TOURS , TRANSFERS.
IF YOU WANT ANYTHING JUST CONTACT ME ON THE FOLLOWING PRIVATE E MAIL :

our web site is : www.goldenbirdtours.com
and our E-mail: goldenbird@commnet.com.eg
PRIVATE EMAIL : mhmdslh@yahoo.com .

Hope to hear from you soon

MOHAMED SALAH

Posts: 45 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kells30
Member # 219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kells30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx mohammed for you help.

I have just managed to find one that flies direct from london to sharm for £295.00 which is a very good price.

kells

Posts: 47 | From: London / UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbar
Member # 5819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mbar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kells30

Can you send me the details of what London flight that was for that type of price. I travel on business to Sharm regulary and can only do it cheaply the way someone else suggested to Cario then internal flight on Egypt Air.

Regards

Mike

------------------

Posts: 3 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 05 February 2005).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com