EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Friends from Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends from Egypt
Marina_lovesEgypt
Member # 3423

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Marina_lovesEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all!

Seeking new friends from Egypt, as I will be visiting for 10 days in May.

Please write!
Thank you very much.
marina88oyes@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Marina_lovesEgypt (edited 19 January 2004).]

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Marina
Are you sure you want to go in May When the weather starts to get to boiling point or are you planning to stay in Alex Where it will be cooler? Good luck

Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mostafa581
Member # 3392

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostafa581     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marina
you must know that cairo in summer is too hot but you can get used to it & if you want to come you can go to sharm el sheikh or hurgada or any city located on the sea side
it,ll be better

Posts: 7 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mostafa581
Member # 3392

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostafa581     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marina
you must know that cairo in summer is too hot but you can get used to it & if you want to come you can go to sharm el sheikh or hurgada or any city located on the sea side
it,ll be better
mrx581@hotmail.com

Posts: 7 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadi_guy
Member # 3075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maadi_guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marina_lovesEgypt:
Hello to all!

Seeking new friends from Egypt, as I will be visiting for 10 days in May.

Please write!
Thank you very much.
marina88oyes@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Marina_lovesEgypt (edited 19 January 2004).]

hi, I hope you'll enjoy your staying here in Egypt and as they said may be it'll be hot but I'm sure you'll love Egypt..

Posts: 87 | From: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com