EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I am looking for friends from Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am looking for friends from Egypt
Arelal
Member # 3474

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Arelal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incense sticks, some eastren philosophy, a cup of strong, hot and sweet tea. I am really interested in Middle East, and my special love: Egypt:culture, reliogion: Islam. Politics, economy, history, literature, music, geography and everything that is connected with the world... I am looking for open minded friends who like to laugh, and have similar interest.This is a nearly "wonderful world". I would like to discover it!
Posts: 1 | From: Szeged, Hugary | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadi_guy
Member # 3075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maadi_guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arelal:
Incense sticks, some eastren philosophy, a cup of strong, hot and sweet tea. I am really interested in Middle East, and my special love: Egypt:culture, reliogion: Islam. Politics, economy, history, literature, music, geography and everything that is connected with the world... I am looking for open minded friends who like to laugh, and have similar interest.This is a nearly "wonderful world". I would like to discover it!

hi,you're welcome at Egypt and it's really a great thing to find someone likes Egypt by this way but you didn't tell anything about yourself, your age, your nationality.. and even your sex..
but by any way I think you'll find alot of friends here in Egypt.. wish you good staying and hope to her from you whenever you find yourself interest to ask about anything you wish to know about Egypt..

Posts: 87 | From: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR the great
Member # 3076

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for AMR the great   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are welcome to ask.
about islam see topic http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002762.html and http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002775.html

Posts: 97 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com