EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » thank you eveyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank you eveyone
Janna loves Ramy
Member # 4316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janna loves Ramy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for all your words and thoughts on this situation.
Here is kinda my situation... In Canada I have a sister who is mentally and physically handicapped and I have taken on legal responsibility for her as har guardian till she dies. She is 24 years old but mentally about 10 yers old. I love her as my own child, not my sister....
She is very sick and is on dialysis so would never be able to leave Canada.
In this time I have been in egypt I have grown to love it so much that I know this is where I want to live and raise my family.
Ramy wants so much for us to live here too. So it is not that he is trying to get to Canada as he would want nothing more than for us to live here forever. But I am in a very difficult position. I can not just leave my sister in Canada and move here right now, so we both think thta the best thing to do would be first for Ramy to come to Canada to meet my family as they are having the same feelings as all of you but I know that once they meet him they will know and understand what kind of man he is. We are NOT having sex as we are both very strong Christians and my dad is a pastor so I have been raised with very strong beliefs.
So I am leaving Egypt on May 24 with the hopes that Ramy will soon follow and come to meet my family. We are in the process of gathering all the required info for the Temporary resident visa..Can he be denyied this???? That is my fear!!! Then we want to be married in Canada is this a wise decision or not???? Then this is what I have told him...we will need to stay in Canada till such time that my sister passes away - she was never to live past a year so the fact that she is 24 is a miracle. After this I will feel free to move back here or if our life there is good and we feel to stay we can do this as well.
I know in my heart Ramy would do anything for me and that he would not be happy in canada... he is so close to his family here.
In Canada though I have a very good job and make over $7000.00 a month. Here he is a lawyer and makes hardly any money at all. I am not worried abot the money as i know he would take care of me. Is it hard for me to get a job here?
Also in Canada I own a house, two trucks, a jet ski, a boat, and all my furniture and house things, so I will have to sell everything and quit a very very good job that no one my age makes this kinda of money...I am only 28 years old. So I am having this inner war as to what is the best thing to do.
Money and possesions do not bring happiness so I am willing to give up everything to be with Ramy. The only thing is my sister.
Well all I can do is to continue to pray and seek God help and direction.
If there is anyone here in Egypt who wants to add me to msn please do so as i would love to have a friend to talk to . Also If we do move to Egypt I would like to have so me friends who speak english!!!!
Well take care all and God Bless!!!

Posts: 9 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 02 June 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have other family, can they be legally responsible for your sister and allow you the freedom to move abroad for a short time?

She will not be any less your sister, but less responsibility.

I am in similar situatoin with my mother but sadly I have no family to assist me. Trying to get away for a well earned break is hardly worth the hassle sometimes. If I had at least 1 family member to share the responsibility, it would make a big difference to my life. I am 30 now and still waiting for my life to start.

You at least have a family and they would obviously want the best for you and do what it takes to give you the chance of a new life.

Good luck.

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janna loves Ramy
Member # 4316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janna loves Ramy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day....

yes i do have family and friends that are so willing to take over if I decide I have to go. But my sister to me is not just my sister but like my child. She means the world to me. As she is disabled I have had to do almost everything for her. I have been her best friend since she was a baby. She calls me her best buddy. She is soooo sick tht I fear that i i leave her she may die.
So this is my problem.
But God will make the way for our situation.
Well take care and God Bless everyone!!!!

Posts: 9 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com