EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Gel Nail Manicure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gel Nail Manicure
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone!
Can you please tell me if there is any place in Cairo that I can get a GEL NAIL MANICURE? There are lots of places that do acrylic but I havent been able to find Gel. If any one knows, please tell me the price, location, or atleast the name and number of the place. Thanks so much!!!!

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is some German woman down in Maadi that does it, I think. I'm trying to remember what magazines she advertises in. When you arrive try to find a CSA magazine, I think that is the one. All I remember was her flat was back behind the FINO Bakery somewhere and her name is Suzanne or something like and she has lots of blonde hair. If you find the ad you can't miss her.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debbie and thanks so much for your reply. My sister will be contacting you soon to see if you can give her any information about this magazine. She lives in Rehab but has not heard of it. Ive been reading a lot of past posts and see that you are always so quick to help out. Thanks for all you do in this forum!

Ola

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 07 August 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
Gosh!! What a group of helpful folks you all are!! Thanks so much Rimo! I have sent Susanna a text message on her mobile but the problem is that she is going to vacation to Germany on the 13th of June. Does anyone know any other person in Cairo who does this? This is similar to acrylic nails but it does not damage the nail bed as the acrylic does. It is a gel mixture that hardens and can be used with or without artificial nails. Thanks again to both of you Rimo and Debbie.
By the way Debbie, my sister said that she spoke with you.

Ola

Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Rimo, You already gave her all the info and more (you're great) that I knew of to give. Were you looking at the CSA Mag? And don't worry....if you go see that Suzanna woman, her hair isn't that good in real life. LOL

And yes, egyptola, your sister and I are now good friends. She is really nice!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptola
Member # 4472

Rate Member
Thanks so much Rimo! You guys are AWESOME! I just sent a mobile text message to Dina's Salon. I hope they reply. I tried to call the number but there was an answering machine, i decided to send a text instead of leaving a voice message. This is really kind of fun actually. Trying to track these elusive gel manicurists down. I did ask Susanna if she knew anyone else who did gel nails in cairo but she didn't know anyone else. If anyone out there knows of "other German lady" please let me know.I'm still looking for a car rental too. I have a separate topic for that one. Debbie - Lamia, my sister, told me you might have something for us? Thanks again to both of you and to anyone else out there who can help.

We should try to get together for coffee or lunch during my week there, I would love to be able put names and faces together.
Ola

Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com