EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Luxorlover Please Do Not............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luxorlover Please Do Not............
Happy Holiday Types
Member # 4597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Happy Holiday Types     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxorlover please do not have your posts removed. We think they are a valuable contribution to this forum.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes stay cool LL this is only a virtual world and none of those who have attacked you are worthy of consideration.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Yes stay cool LL this is only a virtual world and none of those who have attacked you are worthy of consideration.

I agree with the first part, this is just the net anyway, come oon.

I don't agree with the second part. I was one of those who attacked you and I think I am worthy of consideration.

I mean, so what some of us got you cornered on ONE thread, lots of people liked what you said there, and I have no problem with what you say on other threads.

If the board was just about everyone telling everyone how great they are and wishing everyone a good evening it would be:
a)Fruity.
b)Girly.
c)Boring.

And who is your stalker anyway? Is it Ahmed, because if HE can drive you away then ... come ooon, he is not even coherent. You already said it's not expt, so is it me? Because no not really, I don't stalk you or anything.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimo, you are a bad boy.
Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL you have put so much of value to women on this forum, just remember many read but don't post so yes let it all stand please.

You know you can't win every battle, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and may never see yours no matter what you say. So please come back and fight ( no dont mean that!just join us ) another day.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mr fukking kimo,am i not coherent?
YES NOW I CAN SEE WE HAVE ALOT OF HYPOCRITE,DISSEMBER,VILE AND COWARD MEN LIKE YOU COULD DO ALOT OF THINGS AND BE A DOUBLE DEALERS TO GEG SUCH A ONE!!
FUKKING KIMO BE A MAN ONCE IN YOUR LIFE,!!
SHAME ON YOU TO BE AN EGYPTIAN GUY,,FUKK,YOU DIRTY **** ,,,

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ahmed2004:
[B]mr fukking kimo,am i not coherent?

No.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't go LL, it's fun on here, see a few posts above, this thread has already been "hijacked"
(had to edit, i didn't do the smilie right)

[This message has been edited by chelle67 (edited 04 July 2004).]

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
YES NOW I CAN SEE WE HAVE ALOT OF HYPOCRITE,DISSEMBER,VILE AND COWARD MEN LIKE YOU COULD DO ALOT OF THINGS AND BE A DOUBLE DEALERS TO GEG SUCH A ONE!!

Ahmed swear bewalahi el3azim that you are a real person. I admit you make me laugh and everything but my stomach is starting to hurt.

LL, you can't tell me that THAT drove me away. His posts are kinda cute in a dorky way you have to admit.

P.S. What the hell is "geg"?

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He lives near me and I live alone !!

People insulting me or threatening over the internet don't bother me one little bit but when they are that close its gets scary.

Those who know me will have recognised me a long time ago. I wanted all posts deleted because many of them indicate where I live and what I look like.

Kimo - I respect you and your opinions. It had nothing to do with you or the last line. I just looked over my 'shoulder' - and there he was again.

I shall follow Jennifers caustic remark about the edit button and delete them individually.

I thank you all for your support and your patience.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 04 July 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL you are the wo-man! Don't you dare go away. I like you too much.

Don't worry....I can tell you from experience that the loosers leave eventually and this board takes on a new personality just about every 18 months. Stick around and see how it works out. You're too cool to loose!

Who lives near you?

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 04 July 2004).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:

ARE YOU A MANN :ROLLEYES:...IS IT NOV YOU CALL FOR MONICA TO SUPORT YOU (MAMAS BOY)

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so get a few new nicknames and post under different ones - and don't include personal clues! it'll keep us guessing and your stalker away.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
LL you are the wo-man! Don't you dare go away. I like you too much.

Don't worry....I can tell you from experience that the loosers leave eventually and this board takes on a new personality just about every 18 months. Stick around and see how it works out. You're too cool to loose!

That is so true, remember Miss Sarajevo, well most of you won't and that is the nature of forums. People come and go, trouble makers rise and then disappear.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. He had me completely freaked out and that idiot Homeylu made it ten times worse by supporting him in his efforts. It must have made Ahmed feel ten foot tall.

I wasn't throwing a tantrum. I was scared. The man is crazy.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luxorlover donot be worry iam not living close to you,and i would never try to know whom you are or where do you live,!!its not my style,iam very educated person,and wealthy at the same time and i have a very good future,so donot leave because of me but we can make a good deal,[we ignore each other]i promiss you that i'll never react against your posts!!
that's what iam going to do,but if you still have fears,so what can i do?
just go.................

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
that idiot Homeylu

quote:

Lines like this prove just how 'fu**ing stupid some of you are".
[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 July 2004).]

quote:
what is your problem? Are you ever happy about anyone or anything?

quote:
Tut, Tut Jaguar - your claws are showing.

quote:
Can't count either can you Homeylu.

I am not a complete American "head up her arse" twat like you. I'm leaving this board for reasons which would be entirely beyond your comprehension and they had nothing to do with your smart mouth.

No Homeylu, don't put your own screwed up values on me. I have no intention of coming back under any guise and listening to the crap that comes from you honkey tonk.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL, you belong here with Debbie,Moll,Akshar...etc. Let's face it you're a natural addition to the GOB..enjoy it.

They are right, Egyptians sooner or later realize this place has nothing to do with Egypt, not really. It's full of pretenders.

As for Kimo, well I just don't know why he hangs around here.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let the b!tch rest in peace. I've taken all the insults I'm gonna take off this lowlife-wannabe-born-again-muslim-always running to the monitors complaining-broken hearted-bitter-gossipy-dish it out-but can't take it TRAMP any damn way. After all didn't I call the slut "sweety"

Monitors feel free to delete this if you please, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna go around deleting all my negative comments trying to be goody two shoes like some hypocrits I know.

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:

They are right, Egyptians sooner or later realize this place has nothing to do with Egypt, not really. It's full of pretenders.

So go away elmagnoon and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I'm sure you can find a forum that suits you much better somewhere else. Feel free to take your fan club with you.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I shall ignore Homeylu and Elmagnoon. Homeylu conveniently posts things out of context. The quotes used were in retalition for similar quotes. If you read them carefully you will see that they say more about them than about me. The bad language likewise. I do not need to dissolve into expletives. Even a joke with Janguar was used. Jag is an old friend from another board and would have laughed at the 'claws' comment.

Ahmed, your dislike of me is obvious. Honeylu's and Ekmagnoon's is too but they live half a world away so that does not bother me. You are a different. I panicked because I thought that a verbal attack might quickly turn into a physical one. Anger makes people do irrational things.

I accept the truce. I am sure that we can work something out on this board and co-exist. The promise to leave each other alone has aleady been made once this time I hope it will work. But I will make you a promise (it is not a threat. I know from your posts that we go to some of the same places. If you so much as say "Hello" to me in Luxor I will report it to Major Ahmed at the Police Offices and bring charges for assault.

I would like to thank everyone for their support in this matter. A few of us have taken quite a bashing this week from some quarters. Again it says more about the attackers than about the attacked. They are beneath contempt.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
So go away elmagnoon and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I'm sure you can find a forum that suits you much better somewhere else. Feel free to take your fan club with you.

Tax Evader

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would like to thank everyone for their support in this matter. A few of us have taken quite a bashing this week from some quarters. Again it says more about the attackers than about the attacked. They are beneath contempt.

I'm behind you, LL. It's funny how the atmosphere has become quite poisonous of late, isn't it?? Keep your head up girl, and don't let these losers chase you away.

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How funny to see such quarrels as the comic movies when someone throws the sweets plate in the face of another one and a man pulls the dress of a woman into the floor..

anyway, the problem is not in Ahmed or Luxorlover, not in Debbie or in Nusto_Ordinary. The forUm is a mix of alot of nationalities some of them came to it because they love Egypt, others came because they don't love Egypt and a third type came only because they were playing with their PC's to find themselves members in ES.

We can classify the forum to Egyptians and Non-Egyptians, the big problem here which , I think, the reason for all what we see is that alotof non-Egyptians make some silly threads attacking Egypt or Egyptians or discussing a critical issue about Egypt without paying attention to the Egyptians' feelings or opinions. Everyone can express his viewpoint but more important is to accept the other and admit his existence. And as in any community we will find alot of fair people and alot of hypocrites as well.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:

[b]Tax Evader

[/B]

I began to know the best place when I like to laugh

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carleen:
I'm behind you, LL. It's funny how the atmosphere has become quite poisonous of late, isn't it?? Keep your head up girl, and don't let these losers chase you away.

It's funny how some people can have the nerve to use terms like "losers" "idiots"
"honkey tonk" "twat" as if they are terms of endearment, and feel "offended" when other terms not of their liking are thrown back at them. Does anyone know what HYPOCRITE means anyway????????????
Carlene? Luxorlover?

[This message has been edited by homeylu (edited 05 July 2004).]

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
Let the b!tch rest in peace. I've taken all the insults I'm gonna take off this lowlife-wannabe-born-again-muslim-always running to the monitors complaining-broken hearted-bitter-gossipy-dish it out-but can't take it TRAMP any damn way. After all didn't I call the slut "sweety"

Monitors feel free to delete this if you please, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna go around deleting all my negative comments trying to be goody two shoes like some hypocrits I know.

Did I blink and miss something? I don't even remember where you post but you must, as you've been busy since you joined. The personalized way you write....hmmm...you only see that with members that have read the board for a while. Either you're extremely opinionated, you know this woman in real life or you're an old member with a new identity.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's funny how some people can have the nerve to use terms like "losers" "idiots"
"honkey tonk" "twat" as if they are terms of endearment, and feel "offended" when other terms not of their liking are thrown back at them. Does anyone know what HYPOCRITE means anyway????????????
Carlene? Luxorlover?

I deal with you on whatever level you choose to deal with me. You come at me with curses & insults, yes, I will give it back to you(when I'm in the mood - for the most part you're boring me).

From the very start you just went off on people in here, with no provocation. You have proven yourself to be nothing but rude and uncouth, so yes, you're a loser. I value opinions different from my own (not that you really know what those opinions are; you simply enjoy ranting & raving), but only when the person is able to engage in reasoned, respectful discourse. You can't, so I have no problem disrespecting you (again, only when I'm in the mood).

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Did I blink and miss something? I don't even remember where you post but you must, as you've been busy since you joined. The personalized way you write....hmmm...you only see that with members that have read the board for a while. Either you're extremely opinionated, you know this woman in real life or you're an old member with a new identity.

That's what I'm saying, Expat. This person just comes from out the blue, and starts cursing & ranting & raving at people. Where the heck does she get off??

[This message has been edited by Carleen (edited 05 July 2004).]

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Carleen do you not have a leg of your own to stand on that you feel the need to side with everyone as you seem fit. We've obviously joined around the same time, and I have more posts than you and "I've" come out of nowhere.

If you're so "bored" then why do you keep responding?

Ranting and raving or expressing my opinions like everybody else. Only until TODAY that I resort to name calling as it is not my usual style of argument (as that African American comment was not to be taken literally). Now if you "truly" have a leg to stand on, I challenge you to find all the degrading names I've used against YOU or Luxorlover before today, and post them here. Or are you still so affronted by the one sarcastic African American remark that you will continually resort to that to justify your claims of me "doing nothing but insulting people since I've been here".

For the record I was on ES over a year ago and there were disagreements and arguments then, and a year from now if its still around, it will be the same. So back to earth Carleen.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

This debate between she and I started in another posts as I had the nerve to go against the popular view and agree with a self-proclaimed Egyptian male who found it offensive to keep reading about the Egyptian male-bashing by some posters. It somehow got taken to another level. As you can see by Elmagnoon's quotes, some people can dish it out but can't take it.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Originally posted by Luxorlover
I shall ignore Homeylu and Elmagnoon. Homeylu conveniently posts things out of context. The quotes used were in retalition for similar quotes

I didn't go around "deleting" any of my posts, so feel free to cut and paste all the "similar quotes" of me calling you outright names like "idiot" "twat" and "honkey tonk" "head up her arse"(before today's post). Is it my fault that everytime I've expressed my opinion on something you took it so personally? You had this coming, and you know it.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 12 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually, stick around and you'll notice elmagnoon is one of the ones who can't take it. he's tried to ruffle feathers with his attacks on a few boards and it's always the same...throw out accusations, switch topics, etc. there's a reason he chose his nickname, after all
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Originally posted by Carlene
I deal with you on whatever level you choose to deal with me. You come at me with curses & insults, yes, I will give it back to you

SO that will make you and LL equally "rude and uncouth" Now I see why you're behind her. Did you ever look up hypocrite??????

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
quote:
SO that will make you and LL equally "rude and uncouth" Now I see why you're behind her. Did you ever look up hypocrite??????

*sigh* Haven't you gone to bed yet?

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Homeylu - please don't be so conceited.

I did not delete the posts because of you or anything that was said on that line. You had nothing to do with it. I deleted them because I was scared. Why I was scared has nothing to do with you either. Others on this board understand, and so does the other person involved, and that is enough for me.

Anger is a strange thing and I was worried that verbal abuse might turn into physical abuse. I have since been re-assured that it will not. Now I can cope.

If you want to keep on ranting do so, but pick another target please as this one is fed up.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Carlene
[b]I deal with you on whatever level you choose to deal with me. You come at me with curses & insults, yes, I will give it back to you

SO that will make you and LL equally "rude and uncouth" Now I see why you're behind her. Did you ever look up hypocrite??????[/B]

Homeylu,

You are WASTING your energy and time, you're banging your head against a wall.

Birds of a feather flock together, they don't understand logic, they will twist everything around and no matter how many quotes you provide they will explain them away....it's who they are.
Just enjoy yourself.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
I Even a joke with Janguar was used. Jag is an old friend from another board and would have laughed at the 'claws' comment.

You mean youregypt.com/forum, yes i remember you insulting Jaguar and calling unprofessional and then started deleting your posts until the moderator intervened and disabled the edit buttons ....this is not new to you LL...the only reason I did not comment on your rudness and intolerance of their opinions is that you new to Islam and I felt should give you sometime to sort things out.

But I'm not gonna baby sit.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
LL, that was what I was about to suggest. If you have real life concerns, just tell the police! The police here in Egypt are very sexist, if a woman runs to complain about a guy, that guy is toast. Even in the street, if you shout about how he is trying to harass you (and if you are known in the area) people will probably do him some major damage.

I think you just overreacted. It's none of my concern though, it's only up to you to decide what is overreaction and what is caution. Just don't tell me you are running away because of HIM, even in real life!!!!

Yalla, don't worry and stick around, most people on these boards are real softies on the inside so don't ever get scared away on everyone again.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thanks Kimo - and everyone else. I feel better now. If there is any trouble - and now I doubt that there will be - the police will sort it out. You are right I over reacted - I should never have let him make me afraid.

I will not even think of giving El Magnoon a reply to his comments. Jaguar and I do not have a problem and I won't let him make one.

However, for a while I shall stick to less contentious topic.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jaguar and I do not have a problem and I won't let him make one.

For a writer you sure can't read. Whether you have a problem with Jaguar is not the point.
The point is your excuse of deleting your posts because you were afraid of some waco is GARBAGE and you know it, you deleted your posts at youregypt.com/forum and gave another childish excuse then. It’s a pattern; whenever you loose an argument you go around attacking everyone and start deleting your posts.
On one thread I called Ahmed a Genius and did not state why, well you are more of a Genius than he is....you both have this natural ability to Insult everyone and then make people feel sorry for you when you get it in the ass.
You two would make a great couple.

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 05 July 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
El Magnoon. I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone.

However, I will say that I have never deleted posts for losing an argument. I did once delete some posts on a religious line because someone threw a fatwa at me. I thought it was sinister and I wanted out of it. Monica then kindly explained how fatwas worked and that I had nothing to fear as only religious leaders can issue them.

Many people delete posts so I have absolutely no idea why my deleting some posts on another forum should bother you one iota. Some people like reading my posts, some do not. I was asked not to delete them, so I have them alone. What problem do you have with that?

It is apparent from some of your recent postings that you seem to like attacking people. It's a shame because you have some good points to make and they lose their credibility in the middle of invective.

On your point about Ahmed. He frightened me. He has told me that I have nothing to worry about. I believe him. Since then he has left me alone. That is to be commended. Now why don't you follow his example and concentrate your mind on something positive rather than the negativity that seems to consume you.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 06 July 2004).]

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
luxorlover iam sorry iam here again,because i was busy the whole of this week,[you wrote in one of your posts,threatening me,that if i say hello to you ,then you send it to some police office!!
first i want you to know that when i asked you to not leave the thread,i was not begging you,!
second beleive me iam not that scary guy,who can fall down when he read your delirious!remember you live in my country,and iam not that weak person,as you can imagin!!so please take the idea away from your mind that egypt still brits colony!!
third,WHO YOU ARE?DO YOU THINK EVERY DODY KNOW YOU IN LUXOR????DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF LUXOR,OR MAY BE EGYPT,OR MAY BE THE QUEEN THE WORLD??????
I REALY WONDER!!BUT STILL I CAN KEEP MY PROMISSES TO IGNORE YOU,IF YOU WOULD LIKE THAT!!BUT IF YOU INSIST TO ANNOUY ME,THEN LETS GO ON,,,,,,,,SALAAM

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
BUT STILL LUXORLOVER IAM ASKING YOU TO IGNORE EACH OTHER SPECIALY I START MY WORK SINCE THE LAST WEEK,AND I WOULD NOT BE FREE MOST OF THE TIME TO JOIN HERE,BUT I DONOT LIKE ANY ONE TO THREATEN ME,!!BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE WITH ANY ONE!AND I'LL NEVER DO IT!!OK

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com