EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sorry Luxorlover's posts are deleted...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sorry Luxorlover's posts are deleted...
Nilotic
Member # 4647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nilotic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just new to ES that I feel like going through posted ideas to know what's going on here. I'm surprised to find out valuable thoughts as well as otherwise, however I must admit I didn't like most of what I ran into. I feel sorry that Luxorlover had to delete her posts, I was really enjoing her writings and style. I wish she could consider coming back.
Have a nice day all...

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Join her and others for tea right here
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/001210.html

quote:
Originally posted by Nilotic:
I'm just new to ES that I feel like going through posted ideas to know what's going on here. I'm surprised to find out valuable thoughts as well as otherwise, however I must admit I didn't like most of what I ran into. I feel sorry that Luxorlover had to delete her posts, I was really enjoing her writings and style. I wish she could consider coming back.
Have a nice day all...

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Nilotic. Your kind thoughts are greatly appreciated. I think that the problem has now been solved. If is has, then thankfully I won't have to delete any more.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have a nice day all...

Realy, you mean you liked her writing style in the posts she delted...I see.

I take it you registered just to tell us that.....lol

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nilotic
Member # 4647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nilotic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Elmagnon...
Actually I did like the way she is handling conflict with unbalanced people...
On the otherhand, you have your own opinions that should not be offensive to others and perhaps you should keep them to yourself if you have to...

and I did not register here to tell you taht by the way... I hope you are not what your name implies for.. (no offense..lol..)
Thanks LL... and Thanks God you're back..

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Elmagnon...
Actually I did like the way she is handling conflict with unbalanced people...
On the otherhand, you have your own opinions that should not be offensive to others and perhaps you should keep them to yourself if you have to...

and I did not register here to tell you taht by the way... I hope you are not what your name implies for.. (no offense..lol..)
Thanks LL... and Thanks God you're back..

**** you and anyone like you

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:

**** you and anyone like you

ElM...you have such a way with words.... you sweet talker you!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear elmagnoon just calm down,and please stop making more attacks to anybody,even if they do attack you!!because the site here talking about our lovely egypt,and the egyptians!so its giving a bad impressions to the new members when they read our insults to each other!!
iam not angel,i did a very bad insults and attacks to many other members,but peacful is wonderful!!
wish you all the best

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed - can we shake hands and forget the past too? It would be so much nicer than being at each other's throats all the time. Thank you.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com