EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » PLEASE NEEDED HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE NEEDED HELP
acmilan_italia
Member # 4771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmilan_italia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I All,
im a guy from italy and i'll travel to egypt next wednesday. I have the ticket with me but still i didnt find the flat.
The problem is that i've a two friends there, two girls, and no one wants to rent her a flat for me cause they say that im single and they are worried that she will come to my flat alone with me.
I'm studying arabic and i will go there to go on with my studies with them, not for any other purpose.
If there is someone here that can rent me a flat or say me where i can find one, please tell me that. She will only come to get me and she will not stay in the flat with me.
She lives in Ein Shams, and it will be god if the flat is in Heliopolis;

I will really appreciate any help.

Posts: 14 | From: Milano Italia | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send me email with details:

how long wil u stay in the flat and I can find u one in Heliopolis.

wm_2gether@hotmail.com

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acmilan_italia
Member # 4771

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for acmilan_italia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really Thanks,
i sent you email from my addresss
christian.verdelli@zeropiu.it;

thanks a lot, really

Posts: 14 | From: Milano Italia | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com