EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Arriving in Cairo this Saturday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arriving in Cairo this Saturday
mini_3
Member # 5429

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mini_3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, I'm arriving in Cairo this Saturday and staying 10 days. I've planned most of my trip but would appreciate ideas of things to in the evenings. I definitely want to check out some restaurants and bars, so any good suggestions?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mobiutd
Member # 5402

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mobiutd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best bars found in cairo r in zamalek area...so if u want any further info just mail me.

my e-mail: mobiutd@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Friends.
Read more about Egypt . http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com

you can post at our new forum : http://www.ha22.com/forum

Thanks

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I can help you with the resturants and it depend on what you prefer to eatand how much u wanna pay.
E-mail me on msaaads@yahoo.com

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mini_3;

Welcome to Egypt, I hope you have a great vacation

quote:
Originally posted by mini_3:
Hey there, I'm arriving in Cairo this Saturday and staying 10 days. I've planned most of my trip but would appreciate ideas of things to in the evenings. I definitely want to check out some restaurants and bars, so any good suggestions?

------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mini_3
Member # 5429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mini_3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks people, I'll be sending out those e-mails to you asap. While I'm at it, was also wondering which was a better way to get to Luxor - the tour thing or should I just hop on a train myself and head out there? And does anyone wanna meet up while I'm in Cairo?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intellect
Member # 5439

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intellect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi.. I think purchasing train tickets on your own would be way cheaper but then you will have to sightsee on your own as well, ofcourse unless you pay a visit to one of the numerous travel agencies in Luxor and have your vists organized. for Cairo-Luxor train tickets purchasing all you have to do is go to the railway station in Ramses square and reserve your preferred class seat/s..
If you mean you need to contact a native/alien of Cairo for counselling on your visits during your stay then you can contact me at mentaltonic@hotmail.com
good luck

UOTE]Originally posted by mini_3:
Thanks people, I'll be sending out those e-mails to you asap. While I'm at it, was also wondering which was a better way to get to Luxor - the tour thing or should I just hop on a train myself and head out there? And does anyone wanna meet up while I'm in Cairo?[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Intellect (edited 23 September 2004).]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intellect
Member # 5439

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intellect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mini_3:
Thanks people, I'll be sending out those e-mails to you asap. While I'm at it, was also wondering which was a better way to get to Luxor - the tour thing or should I just hop on a train myself and head out there? And does anyone wanna meet up while I'm in Cairo?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com