EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » how much for rent a car

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how much for rent a car
klara
Member # 6534

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for klara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,
my name is clara, my first trip in egypt was in september as many of you, I loved so much.
now i'm prepared a second trip for sharm el sheik, and I want to rent a car on place in a local agency of rent-a car because, I think it's much less!somebody can tell , how much in € I need to envisage for 2 weeks.
I thank all who definitely want to give me an answer.
bisou
Clara

Posts: 8 | From: france | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
klara:

I usually would pay about 370 euros. I hope I am not to far out as I am converting from what I know is my sterling price to Euros.

Hope this helps
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klara
Member # 6534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for klara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
klara:

I usually would pay about 370 euros. I hope I am not to far out as I am converting from what I know is my sterling price to Euros.

Hope this helps
Penny

you are adorable, thanks a lot. it seems to me reasonable. what type of car, rented you?do you know some nice places there. I know that they drive as crazy, last time I almost made a heart attack(mad taxi).
bisou
clara

Posts: 8 | From: france | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be back in Sharm next week will get you some phone numbers

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klara
Member # 6534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for klara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Will be back in Sharm next week will get you some phone numbers

Penny

with pleasure, of course!
big kiss,
clara

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are ready to spend that much money for a rental car, you maybe should think and check about a car with driver.

it's not so easy to drive here.....

but i don't know the prices in sharm...

in hurghada you can easy find somebody for this price..

good luck and have a nice stay!!

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
klara
Member # 6534

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hatshepsut:
if you are ready to spend that much money for a rental car, you maybe should think and check about a car with driver.

it's not so easy to drive here.....

but i don't know the prices in sharm...

in hurghada you can easy find somebody for this price..

good luck and have a nice stay!!

it's perfect!
so, I make an appeal if somebody knows a chauffeur. I travel with my little boy 4-year-old . it is important to move easily.
thank you for information.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com