EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » EGYPT OR BUST/HABIBI MAY I BUNK ON YOUR SOFA?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EGYPT OR BUST/HABIBI MAY I BUNK ON YOUR SOFA?
Emilyboston2005
Member # 5779

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Emilyboston2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my name is Emily and I am a 25 year young American graduate student. I will be in Egypt for four days of sightseeing. I have saved enough money for my flight,but unfortunately not enough for my sleeping arrangements. So.. I was hoping some nice man would let me bunk on his sofa for the 4 days( I only said man because I was told by friends that Egyptian women do not live alone).

Besides, I like to meet the citzens of a country not simply pass them in my hotel. I want to see Egypt through the eyes of its people and not through the eyes of expats.

It does not matter what part of Egypt you live in although I do prefer to be near the pyramid/sphinx.I am really harmless and you won't even notice I am there. I would also be eternally grateful to you for doing me this favor. I mean I would owe you alot.

I do have money for food, but that should not be a problem since I will just eat what is in your fridge. But if you are still unsure, I can give you references from two dear friends who work at AUC and they will vouch for me.

I am so excited!
Emily

Email me at emilybostongirl@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Emilyboston2005 (edited 28 February 2005).]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not stay with your friends who work at the AUC?

Are you serious?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emilyboston2005
Member # 5779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emilyboston2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Why not stay with your friends who work at the AUC?

Are you serious?

See@>>>> I want to see Egypt through the eyes of its people and not through the eyes of expats.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you wanted to see Misr through the eyes of their own people you wouldn't be trying to arrange a fortnight with a male.

And you certainly wouldn't be sunbathing unless you were on the red coast.

I think this is another character assination from across the pond.

Enjoy the explosive results.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily Emily Emily!!! You are really asking for trouble, girl!!!
You really need to research more about Egypt before you put postings like this!!
Yes.. you will find PLENTY of men very willing to put up a 25 year old American woman...it's the sleeping arrangements you need to be thinking about!! Why did you not ask for a family instead of a single man???
Maybe you are offering sex in return for hospitality.. if this is the case, no problem.. have a nice stay!!
But... you will definitely be seeing Egypt thru the eyes of the WRONG kind of people!!
If this , however is NOT what you were thinking, save up a bit more and go to a cheap hotel...
VERY many in Cairo.. you can pay around $4 a night in Cairo for basic but clean hotels in Downtown area.... usually includes a small breakfast too.
The people of Egypt are generally very nice.. very friendly and usually respectful to respectable people...BUT.... girl, with this posting, you are really looking to the other kind!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod.. we're in agreement on this one!!!
What is this girl thinking???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Look at her post from last november. At least 6 differnt guys were looking to show her around for apartments.

She should really be emailing those dudes.

Possibly with the guise of an American young woman she thought she'd get more of a response.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Personally at age 25 I wouldn't have the courage to go on vacation by myself in a foreign country.

No, her stats are fake, she looking for something else.

Emilyboston2005
Member # 5779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emilyboston2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Personally at age 25 I wouldn't have the courage to go on vacation by myself in a foreign country.

No, her stats are fake, she looking for something else.

OK FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EVERYBODY HAPPY???????????

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Grad students can get alot of ass here in the USA.

Why the hell do you need to go to an Islamic country to get some d*ck?

What are you ugly, hideous, fat?

Got some sick racially motivated fantasy?

If you are looking for a good time, www.egyptmad.com

RetirementBitches
Member # 6332

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for RetirementBitches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't know we can do thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
While you are at egyptmad, list the amount of your dead husband's life insurance claim or the going rate of your home.

Then list how desperate you are, whether or not 2 or 4 missing teeth matter.

How wllling you are to support an extended family.

And while your at it, list how much you are willing to spend on a cell phone.

Emilyboston2005
Member # 5779

Rate Member
quote:
While you are at egyptmad, list the amount of your dead husband's life insurance claim or the going rate of your home.

Then list how desperate you are, whether or not 2 or 4 missing teeth matter.

How wllling you are to support an extended family.

And while your at it, list how much you are willing to spend on a cell phone.

Look bitch you are just as crazy as your drunk mother. And I don't buy men unlike your mother who services gigolos.

885 posts?????????
Gahba do you have a life?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

I would have gone alone...no problem!!
BUT I would have still been very respectful of the country's laws and traditions... and been TWICE as wary of setting myself up like this!!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Emilyboston2005:

Look bitch you are just as crazy as your drunk mother. And I don't buy men unlike your mother who services gigolos.

885 posts?????????
Gahba do you have a life?

Emily or who ever you are, you've cashed your husband's life insurance, you've bought the cell phone for the young man who has half his teeth and you've transfered your home's equity towards a villa in Sharm.

Now why do you want to go around and find another beggar to support?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OK FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES I WANT SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WILD HOT SEX AS ONLY AN EGYPTIAN MAN CAN GIVE!

EVERYBODY HAPPY???????????

Another weird topic.

Emily, no need to advertise your desires here on this forum. You are just getting people like Abdul and Mohammed "aka seasea" horny and then they blame us and call us bad names because we don't want what you want.

Let me tell you something: As soon as you arrive in Egypt guys will have their eyes on you everywhere and you will get so many offers to stay overnight so don't worry about accomodation. Watch out for Arabic food in the fridge; if you are not used to it you could get bad stomach problems and it could ruin your wonderful stay and you don't want that, do you?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emilyboston2005
Member # 5779

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Another weird topic.

Emily, no need to advertise your desires here on this forum. You are just getting people like Abdul and Mohammed "aka seasea" horny and then they blame us and call us bad names because we don't want what you want.

Let me tell you something: As soon as you arrive in Egypt guys will have their eyes on you everywhere and you will get so many offers to stay overnight so don't worry about accomodation. Watch out for Arabic food in the fridge; if you are not used to it you could get bad stomach problems and it could ruin your wonderful stay and you don't want that, do you?

You are right Tiger. I was simply being a brat. Bad behavior is kinda hard to let go sometimes

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

You are right Tiger. I was simply being a brat. Bad behavior is kinda hard to let go sometimes

A brat?? At 25???

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with tigerlily as always till now....i dont understand your logic Emily,how could u go in a strange country(not alone as its not thats weird)but without money for the stay,and another thing,why dont u ask some family,or try to meet some egyptian girl,there are egyptian chats,or even the most of the girls here are extremely nice and understanding,why u look man????Plus even if ure not very beautiful,tiger is right...,ull have luck to find thousand,but dont u pick? I just dont believe theres an amercian woman with so low self esteem,that to depend on any man to sleep on his sofa.must be some joke!To be honest i agree to sonomod this time,this must be fake post,is abnormal!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure is a fork in the ants' nest. And it worked! Now, who is Emily?....
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cairo_Pharma
Member # 6658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cairo_Pharma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 21-year-old Egyptian man, living in Egypt, and I want to persistently ask you Emilyboston2005 NOT to come here!! People of your type are NOT welcome here!! Your acts and the acts of those who are like you just retract from Egypt's tourism reputation and also tarnish the honour of the most modest and conservative nation in the world (a personal opinion). Not only that, you're also provoking people like Samia and Tigerlily to send rude comments and raise offensive claims about Egyptian guys (whom the avergae reader will most likely consider as standard stereotypes of the Egyptian guys in general). I'm not sure if the people here still observe this fact, but posts here are also viewed by Egyptians and WE DO FEEL.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cairo_Pharma:
Not only that, you're also provoking people like Samia and Tigerlily to send rude comments and raise offensive claims about Egyptian guys

Sorry.. I have NEVER made unnecessarily rude comments about the average Egyptian man...I live in Egypt, I love and respect the people and the culture... My comments are usually about the Hurghada gigolos... They dont need me to give them a bad name.. they are doing it for themselves!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not only that, you're also provoking people like Samia and Tigerlily to send rude comments and raise offensive claims about Egyptian guys

Hello CP, please proof your claims because I am not aware that I said anything unfounded. You should realize that everyone views Egypt from a different angle and is also entitled to his/her own opinion. You are a man and Egyptian yourself, I am a woman and foreigner. We can talk about everything here, can't we? I know there is nothing like a weekend in Egypt but I wish everyone a great Saturday and Sunday!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 05 March 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another female willing to leave her brains and undies on the plane once it lands in Egypt.

For heavens sake woman (at 25 you are a woman), get some sense!!!

Egypt is a wonderful country with some fantastic people, why give those who try and run down the European women yet more fodder.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cairo_Pharma
Member # 6658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cairo_Pharma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily are you still asking for a proof? some posts on this page including the one of your own prove my claim!! Otherwise Samia wouldn't have apologized.

"You are just getting people like Abdul and Mohammed horny and then they blame us and call us bad names because we don't want what you want."

Mohammad and Abdu are probably the most common Egyptian boy names, usually confined to muslims. On a serious note, your claim here is touching every Egyptian Mohammad and Abdu since you haven't stated specific ones. For example, I would never consider it polite of me to say that someone renders Christina and Kimberly randy, referring with the names to non-specific but roughly so many people, very possibly translated by many readers into every Christina and Kimberly and probably others who are similar to them in any sense wether in religion, race, background, or even in their citizenship.

At any rate, If I were you I'd rather condemn the mean intentions of Emilyboston2005 (who doesn't seem to have been acquainted with any substantial info on how the Egyptian -mainly muslim- society can differ from an american one. By the way-please correct 2nd language English me if I'm wrong- isn't "bitch" a word the Britons and Americans use to describe anyone who belongs to the kind of women/girls Emilyboston2005 typifies???

Samia I accept your apology, as I wish all the Egyptian guys unfairly denounced on this page do so. As for Hurghada gigolos, I've been to Hurghada just once (last summer) and it didn't really take me long to encounter and detest them. They are a bunch of rascals imparting an image the muslim country of Egypt should never acquire. However, if you come down to it you will realize that Hurghada gigolos as well as those Tigerlily mistakenly employed the names Mohammad and Abdu to designate would have never been there if it weren't for Emily and the others!!!!

--Adel

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
CP, relax.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Tigerlily are you still asking for a proof? some posts on this page including the one of your own prove my claim!! Otherwise Samia wouldn't have apologized.

"You are just getting people like Abdul and Mohammed horny and then they blame us and call us bad names because we don't want what you want."

Mohammad and Abdu are probably the most common Egyptian boy names, usually confined to muslims. On a serious note, your claim here is touching every Egyptian Mohammad and Abdu since you haven't stated specific ones. For example, I would never consider it polite of me to say that someone renders Christina and Kimberly randy, referring with the names to non-specific but roughly so many people, very possibly translated by many readers into every Christina and Kimberly and probably others who are similar to them in any sense wether in religion, race, background, or even in their citizenship.

At any rate, If I were you I'd rather condemn the mean intentions of Emilyboston2005 (who doesn't seem to have been acquainted with any substantial info on how the Egyptian -mainly muslim- society can differ from an american one. By the way-please correct 2nd language English me if I'm wrong- isn't "bitch" a word the Britons and Americans use to describe anyone who belongs to the kind of women/girls Emilyboston2005 typifies???

Samia I accept your apology, as I wish all the Egyptian guys unfairly denounced on this page do so. As for Hurghada gigolos, I've been to Hurghada just once (last summer) and it didn't really take me long to encounter and detest them. They are a bunch of rascals imparting an image the muslim country of Egypt should never acquire. However, if you come down to it you will realize that Hurghada gigolos as well as those Tigerlily mistakenly employed the names Mohammad and Abdu to designate would have never been there if it weren't for Emily and the others!!!!

--Adel

Cairo_Pharma:

They really don't care about your feelings, their tourists. They have money to spend so they own the country.

Maybe Libya has a good idea.

AylaLake
Member # 6269

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AylaLake   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Cairo_Pharma:

They really don't care about your feelings, their tourists. They have money to spend so they own the country.

Maybe Libya has a good idea.

Hmmmmmm, as a prospective tourist, I take that remark as rather rude! It's a pity you have generalised about tourists, because those like me who were looking forward to visiting Egypt and its people, now wonder what sort of reception we will get.

I am sure that when you invite a large number people to your home, at least one of them will irritate or annoy you somehow, but that doesn't mean ALL your visitors should be tarred with the same brush.

I am truly distressed to think that tourists are viewed in the way you wrote. I have been dreaming of visiting Egypt since I was very young, but now I'm not so sure I want to.

[This message has been edited by AylaLake (edited 04 April 2005).]

Posts: 12 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe Libya has a good idea. [/B]

Money? What money? I mean this Emily creature can't even afford a place to sleep.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AylaLake:
Hmmmmmm, as a prospective tourist, I take that remark as rather rude! It's a pity you have generalised about tourists, because those like me who were looking forward to visiting Egypt and its people, now wonder what sort of reception we will get.

I am sure that when you invite a large number people to your home, at least one of them will irritate or annoy you somehow, but that doesn't mean ALL your visitors should be tarred with the same brush.

I am truly distressed to think that tourists are viewed in the way you wrote. I have been dreaming of visiting Egypt since I was very young, but now I'm not so sure I want to.

[This message has been edited by AylaLake (edited 04 April 2005).]

Sonomod is not Egyptian to start with and even if she was, you should apply your advice on yourself as well and not feel bad wih the reaction of one or few persons when you want other to do the same, right?

Egyptians in general like tourists so you will see them staring at you whenever you go.

Enjoy it

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonnell
Member # 7142

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonnell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAKE MONEY DOING SOMETHING!!

MAKE MONEY DOING SOMETHING (INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)!!!!! : A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! : So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. : I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$$$ in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program: Ø Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this simple. Ø Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying Ø Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve it. Ø Some are just plain lazy. Ø Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think this program is designed to beat them out of a few dollars.

The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile. Many will tell you it won’t work and will try to talk you out of your dreams. Let them know of your success after it works. LETTERS FROM PARTICIPANTS IN THIS
PROGRAM (YOU WILL BE NEXT IF YOU PARTICIPATE):
My name is David Rhodes. In 1992 my car was repossessed and bill collectors were housing my. I was laid off and my unemployment ran out. In October of 1992, I received a letter telling me how to earn $800,000 anytime I wanted. Of course, I was skeptical. But because I was so desperate and virtually had nothing to lose, I gave it a try. In January 1993, my family and I went on a 10-day cruise. The next month I bought a brand new Mercedes with cash! I am currently building a home in Virginia and I will never have to work again. This money program really works perfectly every time. I have never failed to receive less than $500,000. This is a legitimate, money-making opportunity. It does not require you to sell anything or to come in contact with people. And, best of all, you only leave the house to mail the letters. If you have always believed that someday you would get the lucky break, then simply follow the instructions and make dreams come true.
Larry McMahon, Norfolk, VA Six months ago, I received this letter and ignored it. Five more came within a period of time and I ignored them also. I was tempted, but I was convinced that they were just a Hoax. After three weeks of deliberating, I decided to give it a try (not expecting much). Two weeks went by and nothing happened. The fourth week was unbelievable! I can’t say I received $800,000 but I received $400,000. For the first time in years, I am debt free. I am doing this again, only this time starting with 500 posts. I strongly recommend that you follow the instructions exactly as outlined in this letter.

INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bill in a note saying " Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address. 2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place your cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the letter for you onto your computer. 3. Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc…) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file. 4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board, or post message,...) and start posting your copy to 200 message boards, or more this is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies you send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws) How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $813,615.00. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with spirit and share a good fortune!

1. Skylar J. 1121 Highland Dr Mansfield, TX 76063 USA
2. C.J. P.O. Box 137, Great Bend, PA 18821
3. Pooky Smith, 1817 Paulding Avenue, Bronx NY, 10462
4. 57 South Main Street #134 Neptune, NJ 07753
5. James Ponce de Leon, 1848 Tomlinson Avenue, Bronx NY, 10461
6. Sanusi A.Latewish, 1013 Attila street-25,p.o box-22,Budapest,Hungary

This really really works, I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to be honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't receive a lot only 6,689.00$ in 3 months, at least this means that it really works, so this time I'm posting 604 posts and I've got so far in 2 month 15,640.00$ this is really like a dream come true. So go on and try it trust me you've got nothing to lose....

PS:anyway WHAT do u have to looose..?AHHHH just SIX DOLLARS OF INVESTMENT!!!
I MEAN ITS HELL OF GREAT DEAL OF INVESTMENT...

GOOD LUCK WITH UR SUCCESS.

Posts: 21 | From: Hungary | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com