EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Looking to rent in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking to rent in Cairo
Donovan
Member # 6950

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Donovan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I am travelling to Egypt in November, 25th this year from Australia. I'm looking for a flat somewhere in Cairo for 3 months. I'd prefer a location that is easy for me - and quite close to ilmetro. I was thinking Heday el ma3adi aw ma3adi aw musri gadeeda, aw ayy haaga illy urayiba min meedan ilTahrir...
We can negotiate the cost of rent. I don't mind if I live with some other guys or a family either. I'm coming to study Arabic fos7a wa 3amiyya and to visit some of my old friends.

Also, I'm not American, so don't expect me to have a lot of money

Salam.

Posts: 10 | From: Brisbane, QLD, Australia | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hiii, we rent our flat email me Kerry1711@aol.com
u can read about it in CLASSIFIED the topic is: HELIOPOLIS/SHERATON***LOW PRICE ***
but u can find my name either so mail and we will find the PERFECT PRICE for u without getting poor!!! have a nice weekend

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonewiththewind
Member # 1741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonewiththewind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a flat for rent in giza, its close to metro, the cairo university and the zoo. the owner said Its a good flat and nice furnished.Has 2 bedrooms and telp line.And she asked for 2500 le (+/-Us$420)/Month.In my opinion the location is more strategic than maadi --unless your activity is in maadi itself.And the neighbourhood is good/more alive and metropolitan than maadi. the price is good as well. Contact me at cleoziza@gmail.com and I ll give you the lady contact nb & address if you are serious (I am only helping..cause I am in the net most of time and this lady have been asking me to inform her if I read that anyone in the net needing a flat.thats all).
But if you are more on budget, I suggest medinat nasr/nasr city, near the al azhar university or some other famous arabic course school which mostly are centraled here. You can get a flat here below 1000 le/month and if you share it with someone from the school it becomes even less.but you won't found a metro here as well as in masr gedida, no metro. I think giza is a nice choice.

Posts: 38 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com