EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » A place to rent please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A place to rent please
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok now, I have got all my things together and have decided to come in May to egypt for my marriage. Does anyone have a place that I could rent for about 10 days??? It must be close to all the places i have to go for our marriage process, you know the foreign affairs place and the marriage office in cairo. I do not know cairo well so i do not know what little sections are close to these places. Or even if you know some place that would be cheap to rent for that amount of time,, I just simply do not think that we can afford the very expensive cost of a hotel for that long.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So don't stay in an expensive hotel. Stay in an economical hotel right next to downtown. The Garden City House is a good choice. It has a good location for what you'll need and rooms are only about $10 a night including breakfast. For such a short stay why would you want to stay somewhere that might need a weeks worth of cleaning?
www.gardencity.plus.com or email at garden77house@yahoo.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much Debbie, I had not heard of this place before and it is very much affordable in my budget.
\

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com