EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Off to Hurghada this friday, would like to see some of you (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Off to Hurghada this friday, would like to see some of you
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 21 April 2005).]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggum:

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 21 April 2005).]

ya Wiggy.... changed your mind???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wiggum

r u by any chance dat fat police man from the Simpson?

u like donuts?

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[..

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 78 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not at all , on my way .
In fact just leaving to the airport this minute.

wiggum

Yes kkkaaa I am that policeman

ya Wiggy.. we can get a few Hurghada-ites together and meet up.. no prob!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wiggum dont go...

knowing samia, she will defintly boil u in thier couldron/!!!

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kkkaaa,

Why don't you come along and test the water?

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
lol@ sem!!!
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
kkkaaa,

Why don't you come along and test the water?

by ma self?

wiggum
Member # 7129

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for wiggum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by wiggum (edited 08 May 2005).]

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well I am here now, sorry it took me so long to get to an internet cafe.

I am so so duisappointed by Hurghada, frankly nothing like I expected (may be I expected too much). I think it is a right dump, one huge building site.

Dusty, and super mosquitos that cannot be killed by any spay!@!

You are brave people to like it here, as for me I am cutting my stay short and going back ASAP.

Needless to say I am not looking for a place to buy anymore!!

Ta Ta all

Try El Gouna just next door - and Sharm. It may be more to your liking and if you hate it there anyway, you don't have anything to lose, right?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am so so duisappointed by Hurghada, frankly nothing like I expected (may be I expected too much).

Oh my dear didn't you do any research then? I've only seen H from an airplane that made a stop there once but it was clear there are only hotels in desert there. Where did you get the idea even to buy there?? (i don't remember having read) Take a ferry over to the sharm side and explore there. You can get instant accommodation from Delta Sharm near Naama, and from Dahab and I'd advice you see both places if you want to buy, but DO go to Dahab. You'll have H's long beaches, Sharm's mountains, streetlife and community of.. hmm.. maybe Amsterdam? (or Christiania?? :), for beduin prices. Sorry if you already know.

Or the Northern coast?? Why is everybody buying to Red sea, why not to the Mediterranean?? Does it get SO cold up north? Have no idea. Though Sharm is great in that the year-round tourists provide some kind of entertainment venue, or buzz, or simply noice of civilisation :)) in case you are alone there and bored. And there are large numbers of "locals" or people who work there and sometimes their families. North coast maybe gets a tad lonely in winter?

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Ya Wiggy... what exactly did you expect????
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
havent heard of wiggum for so long

i knew samia was up2 sumthing

wat sauce did u use on him?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
havent heard of wiggum for so long

i knew samia was up2 sumthing

wat sauce did u use on him?

Huh????

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
lol

nevamind

im just so bored
i got nothing better to do...

than make such lame joke

maybe i shud get studying more harder

quote:
wiggum dont go...

knowing samia, she will defintly boil u in thier couldron/!!!

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 29 April 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
lol

nevamind

im just so bored
i got nothing better to do...

than make such lame joke

maybe i shud get studying more harder

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 29 April 2005).]

How about starting with studying spelling?????

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
nufing wrong wid my spelling

it's keyboards

they have letters all over the place

when i hand write, i dont make as many mistakes

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
nufing wrong wid my spelling

Omygod.... I give up!!!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia what is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with the spelling if you happen to be a Phoenician!

The sauce part went completely over the head did it not? Sometimes it is just tooooooo much like hard work.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

wat was the hard work :S

u lot really confuse me?

hard work to put sauce over ur head???
:?:/

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

u lot really confuse me?

Kaka, the intellectual level you present here is below any scientific description. You are just joking about the magnitude of your cluelessness, aren’t you? Because if you aren't you are way too lame to show up on any public forum by all means and in any way. It is embarrassing to read your posts my friend, your senseless blabbering can make the linguistic saint have a seizure. PLEASE spare us, study a language of your choice to the degree you can communicate clearly in it, also reading some books should help developing your vocabulary which at the moment is lower than that of my goldfish. As to the sense of humor, that is rather a gift we are born with so please give up cracking deadly boring jokes and turn your attention into literature reading and typing tutor. I wish you best of luck bettering your literary skills and gaining some philosophical insight. Until then please spare us from your lame verses of questionable wisdom and dreadful Brinthish houmorgh, have mercy, we need a break from you dear.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[b]ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

u lot really confuse me?

Kaka, the intellectual level you present here is below any scientific description. You are just joking about the magnitude of your cluelessness, aren’t you? Because if you aren't you are way too lame to show up on any public forum by all means and in any way. It is embarrassing to read your posts my friend, your senseless blabbering can make the linguistic saint have a seizure. PLEASE spare us, study a language of your choice to the degree you can communicate clearly in it, also reading some books should help developing your vocabulary which at the moment is lower than that of my goldfish. As to the sense of humor, that is rather a gift we are born with so please give up cracking deadly boring jokes and turn your attention into literature reading and typing tutor. I wish you best of luck bettering your literary skills and gaining some philosophical insight. Until then please spare us from your lame verses of questionable wisdom and dreadful Brinthish houmorgh, have mercy, we need a break from you dear.[/B][/QUOTE]

Ya Karah.... it's scarey!!! I really believe this person is serious!!! KKaaaa has the intellectual capacity of a biscuit...

U LOT HAVE NO BRITISH HUMOUR AT ALL!!!!????
This scares me more than anything!!!! Is this person really British????

Ya Sem.... I really do give up!!!

KKaakka.... If, as my friend Karah suggests you learn a language.... may I suggest English?????
I'm still trying to decide if you're for real!!!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya Karah.... it's scarey!!! I really believe this person is serious!!! KKaaaa has the intellectual capacity of a biscuit...

U LOT HAVE NO BRITISH HUMOUR AT ALL!!!!????
This scares me more than anything!!!! Is this person really British????

Ya Sem.... I really do give up!!!

KKaakka.... If, as my friend Karah suggests you learn a language.... may I suggest English?????
I'm still trying to decide if you're for real!!!

Deep in my heart I really hope he/she is NOT FOR REAL.....

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hi all,
thx for all ya concerns....

im sorry to say but...

the vocab u are all using is way to advance for me

my head is spinning...

can u all start again :s and wil u all please slow down..this time

cheerio my dears

ta-ta bye bye

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi all,
thx for all ya concerns....

im sorry to say but...

the vocab u are all using is way to advance for me

my head is spinning...

can u all start again :s and wil u all please slow down..this time

cheerio my dears

ta-ta bye bye

Are you a native Brit?

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
hehe

i knew that will get u....

well maybe i am....

for me to know

n u to find out

only my financee knows ,and she not here

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hehe

i knew that will get u....

well maybe i am....

for me to know

n u to find out

only my financee knows ,and she not here

I got it! I got it KA!!!! You are CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[b]ah u lot have no british humour at alll....

u lot really confuse me?

Kaka, the intellectual level you present here is below any scientific description. You are just joking about the magnitude of your cluelessness, aren’t you? Because if you aren't you are way too lame to show up on any public forum by all means and in any way. It is embarrassing to read your posts my friend, your senseless blabbering can make the linguistic saint have a seizure. PLEASE spare us, study a language of your choice to the degree you can communicate clearly in it, also reading some books should help developing your vocabulary which at the moment is lower than that of my goldfish. As to the sense of humor, that is rather a gift we are born with so please give up cracking deadly boring jokes and turn your attention into literature reading and typing tutor. I wish you best of luck bettering your literary skills and gaining some philosophical insight. Until then please spare us from your lame verses of questionable wisdom and dreadful Brinthish houmorgh, have mercy, we need a break from you dear.[/B][/QUOTE]

seriously, I can't believe you wrote this Karah! what happened to you ?!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

seriously, I can't believe you wrote this Karah! what happened to you ?!

It came straight from my heart. Who says I am a Saint? (only Charlie is LOL) Some people don't like gays, some don't like intellect deficiency. And?

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
well KArah..

tell ur lingustint saint that i am very sorry to put him in a seziure...

i hope he gets well soon...

nah im not chinese...

ill tel u one thing 4 sure...

i sure hates gays!!!

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It came straight from my heart. Who says I am a Saint? (only Charlie is LOL) Some people don't like gays, some don't like intellect deficiency. And?

Never thought of you as a saint, actually the opposite... kidding , just you never seemed to me like somone who would be bitter to anyone and that made you very special person here, you'r good in ignoring what you dislike and finding good here and there, I admire this about you.

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 03 May 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well KArah..

tell ur lingustint saint that i am very sorry to put him in a seziure...

i hope he gets well soon...

nah im not chinese...

ill tel u one thing 4 sure...

i sure hates gays!!!

Ka, I do not mean to offend you,, if I did, I am sorry. It seems obvious to me now that English is not your native language, and perhaps you are very young. As to hating someone....it is like drinking poison yourself and expecting him to die. Think of it for a moment, that's all.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Never thought of you as a saint, actually the opposite... kidding , just you never seemed to me like somone who would be bitter to anyone and that made you very special person here, you'r good in ignoring what you dislike and finding good here and there, I admire this about you.

Thanks Trouble. It was the lil bitch in me that stuck its ugly head, but I am better now.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, kkkaaa, what is your native language? I do believe its Arabic. So where are you from originally?

Hm, thanks god this board is in English language - if it would be in Arabic......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hm, thanks god this board is in English language - if it would be in Arabic......

It would be the biggest source of entertainment on the net, prescribed for clinically depressed Arabic speakers to be miraculously cured on the spot!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Ya troubles.. don't worry.. the insults bypass KKakka anyway!!!
But.. at one time.. he DID claim to be British!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya troubles.. don't worry.. the insults bypass KKakka anyway!!!
But.. at one time.. he DID claim to be British!

Samia, is there a 'green card' in Britain? Something like permission to stay and work for foreigners but not citizenship.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Troubles, there's a limit to everything. Poor Karah just couldn't take it any longer, just like most of us here on ES.

Karah and Samia, you two are being naughty again. *Kaka* LOL, nice one, girls

[This message has been edited by EFLVirgo (edited 03 May 2005).]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Dear Sir and Madams,

There seems to be a problem in this community where people are getting confused of ma nativity [if this word exist]

But I assure you that my native languauge is not Chinese.

I have no reason to lie, as Muslim we do not LIE . I say what I am.

By the way, the next post I write, do not expect me to sit up straight, and use all my fingers to write a silly little post in a "silly" little forum.

:P

Good Evening!

Yours

*kaka*

quote:
Ka, I do not mean to offend you,, if I did, I am sorry. It seems obvious to me now that English is not your native language, and perhaps you are very young. As to hating someone....it is like drinking poison yourself and expecting him to die. Think of it for a moment, that's all.

[This message has been edited by kkkaaa (edited 03 May 2005).]

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Kkkaaa don't give up. Tell the truth, you are afraid that Samia and I will kidnap you and boil you in the cauldron of ear wax!

To say you hate gays is like saying you hate someone with a different coloured skin to your own. It is pointless and not at all good for you.

Now Karah and Samia, give the poor guy a break (no not leg or arm), speaking personally I would be totally lost trying to post in Arabic, hey I have just got the hang of asking for my vegetables in Arabic and even then I do get some strange looks!

British sense of humour Kkkaaa takes some getting accustomed to, but hang in there, maybe one day you will realise that our postings are not really nasty, just our senses of humour.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Member Kkkaaa is coming from an Islamic cultural background where homosexuality is forbidden and disgusting so when he's saying he hates gays I totally understand that. In Egypt no ones even speaks openly about homosexuality though its around but no God fearing Muslim would ever justify or advocate homosexuality.

Cultures are different, in my country are many homosexuals around and no one cares. People live together, even getting married, can adopt children and they have special clubs to go to. Well I am not agreeing on everything like getting married or being able to adopt children but our country is very tolerant and gives them the same rights like heterosexual couples.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
[B]speaking personally I would be totally lost trying to post in Arabic, hey I have just got the hang of asking for my vegetables in Arabic B]

Well, that was my point. My skills in writing Arabic are very limited (I can talk away though pretty good ) otherwise I would be on chat boards in Arabic language and probably would have much fun over there.

kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dpnt like gays too..actually in Egypt a lot dont like them even we think it is a sikness..it is forbidden too to be gay,and i wanna say nature made everythong man and woman...2 man or 2 woman is something brake nature..have you ever seen in animals 2 animals gay?
i geuss gays are there own willing being gay or they asre just sick people,,spicialy in mind
i will never like them

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Actuallly i was born and breed in the streets of london.....

soho is not very far...

i suppose pple thesde day think it is "cool" to hang with gays,,

espeacilly women...

there is al thoos ho-ha, that gays are sessitive, they know wat girls think..and all that bullsh*t....

i feel sorry for gays,,,,they are just like fashion accesories to these women...

oh, and then there is the fuss that "gays are soo much cleaner" and all that...

that is because the ordinary kafir kid, so so dirty...
dey see gay to be so clean

i bet my feet is washed five times more than any u non-muslim...

so everone stop assuming..

and semsema....

i know this is ur lil joke..

i enjoy being stupid here...cos its funny the way u all repsond...

but its getting a bit boring...

maybe ill look for another egyptian un-moderated forum

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Member Kkkaaa is coming from an Islamic cultural background where homosexuality is forbidden and disgusting so when he's saying he hates gays I totally understand that. In Egypt no ones even speaks openly about homosexuality though its around but no God fearing Muslim would ever justify or advocate homosexuality.

Cultures are different, in my country are many homosexuals around and no one cares. People live together, even getting married, can adopt children and they have special clubs to go to. Well I am not agreeing on everything like getting married or being able to adopt children but our country is very tolerant and gives them the same rights like heterosexual couples.

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

but its getting a bit boring...

But it always gets boring if you just joke around, right? Joke is just joke, nothing exciting there. Real life the way it is is much more exciting, even though history repeats itself then usually we do not notice and everything always "happens the first time" to us
AND it is always interesting when you yourself are INTERESTED (like e.g. in other people and how they think or behave).
I've never been to london, I hate shopping and have enbough of rain in my own country, and I hate clubs and "mingling" so it is difficult to find an excuse (but I definitely want to, one day, because I like art and I'd love go see some really good paintings)

so anyway the way I understand the london yuppie lifestyle i guess it is kind of cool thing there to be "bored" and "seen it all" and oh-so-detached, by default ???

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:

You must get a tad cold in winter!

kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
it it not winter that is just cold
the pple are kinda cold too :l

nevermind...
i guess history doe repeat itself , per se :s

but, we dont liv long enuf in history to see it repeat, so it is alway a 1st time for us..

of course it is common sense to b interested in what interst you

i suppoes ifu keep on cracking the same jokes it can get boring..
when i read the post of pple b4 i started to post,
most of the members were just posting as if they are right, and smart, and big-head when someone questions them, they start to snap at them...
so then the other member snaps back...
[and that is wat i call boring ]

but i took another apporach
i was using my psychological skills 2 see wat happens

let just see it as an experiment

nway i guess im gettting bored of this "experiment"....
i'l just get bak to wat neva bores me.....

My religion

bye

quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
But it always gets boring if you just joke around, right?

nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
most of the members were just posting as if they are right, and smart, and big-head :rolleyes: when someone questions them, they start to snap at them...
so then the other member snaps back...
[and that is wat i call boring ;)]

Ah, but still you can then sit and see what makes people snap back it is actually very telling and since all people here are just usual people from real world, then it just is a glimpse into real world. Helps you avoid doing or saying snappy kind of things to them in real life (or at least being prepared when they hit you :)

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

soho is not very far...

Ya kkkakkkaaa.. what part of London exactly do you come from???

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com