EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Loads of new users all with the same message!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Loads of new users all with the same message!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone notice that loads of new users have the same message just a little change up in each of them?

Notice that certain usernames with a few months under their belt have evolved into similar yet slightly different usernames?

Is this the extention of I got my man to join this forum and he's here to back me up strategy?

It gets old doesn't it? But can we expect this from twisted people anyway?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sonomod i'm still wating for that verse! you know the one were a woman has to marry her rapist? the one that doesnt exist? you say its all over the muslim forums, well since it exists in such abundance i'm sure it will be easy for you to find. looking forward to reading it!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for it. But in the mean time just to twist up you undies do you know who Umm Waraqah is? Do you know what special job was demanded of her from the Final Prophet (PBUH).

I know this is totally over your head and if you do figure it out (had to do with a very controversial meeting recently in NYC) but you probably don't even care any way.

And why do so many of these Islam focused websites only have a fraction of the Hadiths? Why are these collections so incomplete?

I think I know why and I'll probably have to go digging at the U of M for the actual Hadith since no contemporary Islamic scholar wants this Hadith published.

I will find it soon enough.

Oh 7aya, will go out and look for the traits of the 'Ideal Wife' that the Final Prophet (PBUH) had described. I brought this up about 3 months ago and a whole bunch of second wives jump down my throat. Now I'd like you to go find that verses were the 'Ideal Wife' is thoroughly described. That list will create the most horrible flame war that ES or any Egy-board has ever seen.

So I will keep on working on that verse describing the jurist decision of the Final Prophet have the rape victim marry her rapist and you go find that one.

Besides I know that verse on rape exists my husband brought it up once, later I asked about it again. Since he was far more acculturized to the west by that point it created a 4 hour screaming fit. Somehow my husband never opened up the Old Testament to realize that this specific verse on marrying your rapist is not a shock to me.

And are you in on this barrage of fake or resurrected usernames? oh never mind I think I can figure it out.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 29 May 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I am looking for it. But in the mean time just to twist up you undies do you know who Umm Waraqah is? Do you know what special job was demanded of her from the Final Prophet (PBUH).

yeah umm waraqah was commanded by the prophet (pbuh) to lead her people in her area in prayer. this is ofen used to support Dr.Amina Wadud's decision to do just that a few months ago. and your point is????

And why do so many of these Islam focused websites only have a fraction of the Hadiths? Why are these collections so incomplete?

hehe your hilarious i love you i really do. you couldnt find the hadith, so to get a way with the fact that you just invented it you say you cant find it because its missing doh!!!

Besides I know that verse on rape exists my husband brought it up once, later I asked about it again. Since he was far more acculturized to the west by that point it created a 4 hour screaming fit. Somehow my husband never opened up the Old Testament to realize that this specific verse on marrying your rapist is not a shock to me.

so anything your husband says is true? there are many muslims out there who have many misconceptions about islam. many arab men especially twist it around to fit their desires. your husband is ignorant just like you

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 29 May 2005).]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
since you are asking me questions, then i have the right to ask you too. explain the following contradictions or "mistakes" in the bible.

Robbery commanded Ex 3:21,22/ Ex 12:35,36 Robbery forbidden Lev 19:13/ Ex 20:15 25. Lying approved and sanctioned Josh 2:4-6/ James 2:25/ Ex 1:18-20/ 1 Kings 22:21,22 Lying forbidden Ex 20:16/ Prov 12:22/ Rev 21:8 27. Killing commanded Ex 32:27 Killing forbidden Ex 20:13 28. The blood-shedder must die Gen 9:5,6 The blood-shedder must not die Gen 4:15 29. The making of images forbidden Ex 20:4 The making of images commanded Ex 25:18,20 30. Slavery and oppression ordained Gen 9:25/ Lev 25:45,46/ Joel 3:8 Slavery and oppression forbidden Is 58:6/ Ex 22:21/ Ex 21:16/ Matt 23:10 32. Anger approved Eph 4:26 Anger disapproved Eccl 7:9/ Prov 22:24/ James 1:20 33. Good works to be seen of men Matt 5:16 Good works not to be seen of men Matt 6:1 34. Judging of others forbidden Matt 7:1,2 Judging of others approved 1 Cor 6:2-4/ 1 Cor 5:12 39. The wearing of long hair by men sanctioned Judg 13:5/ Num 6:5 The wearing of long hair by men condemned 1 Cor 11:14 46. Taking of oaths sanctioned Num 30:2/ Gen 21:23-24,31/ Gen 31:53/ Heb 6:13 Taking of oaths forbidden Matt 5:34

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com